TTC Baby #1 Buddies

Ahh you girlies are funny "playing it cool." My oh just keeps asking if I'm pregnant yet. It's sooo frustrating.

I'm still spotting. This is day 7 of bleeding and I'm DONE with soy. Last night was day 3 for me and I'm not doing 4 and 5. I even tried a little progesterone cream to see if I can stop the spotting. Hopefully by tomorrow his will be done and I will O on time.

Mrsgreen...good luck with hsg!
Golden, glad you are feeling a lite better. Hopefully now that your symptoms are subsiding your libido will jump back.

were you not ovulating before? Sorry I'm sure you talked about this but I don't remember. Why did she put you on clomid?

I have to play it cool too. lol I usually do lingerie or something.

I think I ovulate but my doctor doesn't think so, he will give me clomid if metformin doesn't make me pregnant

I do lingerie trick too hahha

Hi ladies,

Is it okay if I join you? I am also TTC #1. I am 28 and 6 months into my marriage with my best friend. It wasn't long ago that we started trying but it feels much longer. I went off bcps in January this year and we were lucky enough to get a bfp first cycle. Sadly that ended in a mc at 5 weeks. So here I am waiting for the spotting to stop.

I am temping and have ordered opks to try for the first time as I read it can be harder to pinpoint O after a mc.

We are hoping to try again right away although the emotions are a roller coaster right now.

I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. I had one in December after getting pregnant the second cycle not preventing (we had been using withdrawal method) and I ovulated after, it was just a week later than usual. The second cycle, though, was back to normal and actually earlier than I thought it would be. Using OPKs is a good idea! I hope ovulation happens on time for you and that this cycle ends up being your rainbow baby!

Thanks vrogers. I think the emotional side of things are starting to calm down a bit today. I think my cycle is going to be really strange/long as I had about a week of spotting before more bleeding so still going cd 9 when a regular period for me is 5 days.

Laro- so sorry about your mc. It's a terrible terrible thing. Try not to worry about the still bleeding thing. My normal periods are 3-4 days and with my mc in November I bleed for quiet awhile. And then when it stopped I spotted. That was also with medical help so it should have made it faster.

Hey! I'm a bit late to the thread but can I join? My full story is in my journal but basically I'm 25, married and I have endometriosis which is very painful. I came off the pill since August to TTC #1. AF came today so I'm now starting cycle #5 and it's really getting me down. My last cycle was crap - 9 day LP with lots of spotting, I never stood a chance at getting pregnant. I don't want to lose hope but each cycle my pain is getting worse, I take tramadol every single day. I could use some company - nearly all the girls I was WTT with are pregnant now! Xx

Hey! I'm a bit late to the thread but can I join? My full story is in my journal but basically I'm 25, married and I have endometriosis which is very painful. I came off the pill since August to TTC #1. AF came today so I'm now starting cycle #5 and it's really getting me down. My last cycle was crap - 9 day LP with lots of spotting, I never stood a chance at getting pregnant. I don't want to lose hope but each cycle my pain is getting worse, I take tramadol every single day. I could use some company - nearly all the girls I was WTT with are pregnant now! Xx

Never too late! oh i heard endo can be really painful, do you have pain daily? I hav a friend that had surgery because of endo and she is back to TTC again. Did ur doctor suggest anything to ease ur pain or endo removal? How long is your af bleeding? Never lose hope hun! we are all in this together:hugs:

Kitty, i thought soy that i took begining of cycle was making af longer at the end of cycle but my last af was only 2 days like my usual so im assuming soy makes u spot because u are currently taking it. Im sure spotting will stop once u take ur last soy. hahaha i donno if i even made sense :roll: im not a morning person :coffee:

I think im cd7 or 8, hahahha im not even gonna pretend like i donno what cycle day im in and play cool because i freaking cant stop counting it:cry: im cd8 today so DH said we should start BDing Friday. I was like "yea maybe, we will see how i feel" :smug: im starting to enjoy playing hard to get :happydance: but i bet i will walk around in g-string once i enter my fertile week :bunny:

Grace- I'm so sorry. I've heard that's so incredibly painful. I'm assuming not much they can do for you? Hugs.

Never too late! oh i heard endo can be really painful, do you have pain daily? I hav a friend that had surgery because of endo and she is back to TTC again. Did ur doctor suggest anything to ease ur pain or endo removal? How long is your af bleeding? Never lose hope hun! we are all in this together:hugs:

Kitty, i thought soy that i took begining of cycle was making af longer at the end of cycle but my last af was only 2 days like my usual so im assuming soy makes u spot because u are currently taking it. Im sure spotting will stop once u take ur last soy. hahaha i donno if i even made sense :roll: im not a morning person :coffee:

I think im cd7 or 8, hahahha im not even gonna pretend like i donno what cycle day im in and play cool because i freaking cant stop counting it:cry: im cd8 today so DH said we should start BDing Friday. I was like "yea maybe, we will see how i feel" :smug: im starting to enjoy playing hard to get :happydance: but i bet i will walk around in g-string once i enter my fertile week :bunny:

You crack me up golden :haha:

I think you are right about soy. I finally stopped spotting last night :happydance: only took 3 doses but that's just gonna have to do!

Hey! I'm a bit late to the thread but can I join? My full story is in my journal but basically I'm 25, married and I have endometriosis which is very painful. I came off the pill since August to TTC #1. AF came today so I'm now starting cycle #5 and it's really getting me down. My last cycle was crap - 9 day LP with lots of spotting, I never stood a chance at getting pregnant. I don't want to lose hope but each cycle my pain is getting worse, I take tramadol every single day. I could use some company - nearly all the girls I was WTT with are pregnant now!
Xx

I feel the same. A lot of my ttc buddies are preggers now too. I also have a short lp...8-9 days usually. I'm slowly getting it longer from 6-7 days though. Endonsounds horrible. I've taken tramadol for migraines before I think. Welcome to our group :flower:

kitty, im sure that will be enuf plus dont forget ur vitamin Bs!

My friend is 38 weeks pregnant and she has tooth pain. they cant do anything because she is pregnant! I felt so scared and booked myself a dentist appointment. I hate tooth pain and i like to get everything checked in case i get pregnant.:blush:

kitty, im sure that will be enuf plus dont forget ur vitamin Bs!

My friend is 38 weeks pregnant and she has tooth pain. they cant do anything because she is pregnant! I felt so scared and booked myself a dentist appointment. I hate tooth pain and i like to get everything checked in case i get pregnant.:blush:

Definitely not forgetting those again!

Oh noooo. That is the absolute worst. I might do the same bubgb. I'm do for a cleaning anyway.

Oh no tooth pain is the worst! Hopefully she has a beautiful healthy baby soon and she can get it fixed.

I hav very painful cramps today, donno whats going on:cry: Can it be because of met? I think im Cd9, too early to hav ovulation pain right?

I'm not sure about met. But black cohosh (similar to clomid) gave me cramps before ov. I assumed it was my body gearing up. Hope you feel better soon.

Heard from my RE doctor. My thyroid came back "normal-high" so she's ordering more test. Ugh more blood draws! lol

I'm not sure about met. But black cohosh (similar to clomid) gave me cramps before ov. I assumed it was my body gearing up. Hope you feel better soon.

Heard from my RE doctor. My thyroid came back "normal-high" so she's ordering more test. Ugh more blood draws! lol

Im just gonna blame it on Met and start BDing tonight. I wish i could send this -->:holly: to DH and be like get ready im coming home lol

Whats does "normal-high" mean? what other tests, is she ordering? I dont mind giving blood, i just hate waiting for results :?

Btw, Laroawan! how are you doing hun? If you need, we are here for you. I hope u feeling better:hugs:

Thanks GoldenRatio. I'm back to spotting today so hoping this will be the end of it. My hpts and opks arrived today. Going to take a hpt before I see my doctor for my 2 week checkup. Hoping it will be negative but if not at least I can ask my doctor if we need to take any more steps.

Also want to ask Drs advice for ttc again. Emergency room dr said because I was so early it would be safe to ttc right away but feel like a second opinion might ease my nerves a bit.

Glad to hear that I are doing well. I would definitely keep ttc going. Use opks for sure to see when you would ovulate.

I used to live in BC but now I'm in SK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->