TTC Baby #1 Buddies

Laro- my doctor told me to wait one cycle to Ttc. I wasn't happy about it and didn't listen. But now looking back I get the whole "let your body heal" thing.

Golden- I guess it means that my level is technically normal by their standards but bear the top of the cut off. Looking online I would actually be over the top by other standards. She did 9 or 10 test so far everything else looks good it's all kinds, prolactin, white blood cell counts, blood type. But tomorrow more. Not sure how many.

And I always say "when in doubt bd it out!" Lol

Laro- my doctor told me to wait one cycle to Ttc. I wasn't happy about it and didn't listen. But now looking back I get the whole "let your body heal" thing.

Golden- I guess it means that my level is technically normal by their standards but bear the top of the cut off. Looking online I would actually be over the top by other standards. She did 9 or 10 test so far everything else looks good it's all kinds, prolactin, white blood cell counts, blood type. But tomorrow more. Not sure how many.

And I always say "when in doubt bd it out!" Lol

I hope everything comes back normal!
We did BD last night, because my saliva microscope showed partial ferning. I dont have any opks left and im trying not to use opks anymore but its so hard! We wont BD today but Im aiming for CD11-CD16 Bding everyday.

So exciting. You'll have a great chance!

Getting ready for my appointment. I'm getting nervous.

Mrs.green how did ur appointment go?

I'm planning to start taking geritol, hav u guys heard about it? It's vitamin drink but ppl call it baby in bottle lol

I haven't heard of it!

I have a blocked tube. But I'm flying out of the county for vacation so I'm not stressing about it. So far all I know is they won't fix it unless both are blocked.

I haven't heard of it!

I have a blocked tube. But I'm flying out of the county for vacation so I'm not stressing about it. So far all I know is they won't fix it unless both are blocked.

Im sorry to hear that hun, maybe it was because of the mc? They wont fix it but i heard serrapeptase works great at opening blocked tubes. Def try! nothing to lose right.

Where u going for vacay? We are going to Cuba end of March, im so excited! really need a break from everything.

I think im CD13 today, so proud of myself cuz i hav been real cool about my ttc game. We BDd CD9 and 11 as DH wanted and i was like sure:dohh: But i will probably get to BDing tonight up to CD17:blush:

Hey ladies. Had my dr appointment last week. She said no harm in trying again right away. I am getting some blood work done tomorrow so we can just make sure everything is 100% healthy for next pregnancy.

Cuba sounds so fun! We're in the Bahamas. It's so much fun.

What is serrapeptase? I've never heard of it.

Cuba sounds so fun! We're in the Bahamas. It's so much fun.

What is serrapeptase? I've never heard of it.

Is an enzyme, sold as supplement. One of my friend said she opened her tubes by taking that so I looked into it at the time. Definitely search it, u will find better explanation than mine lol

Is there zika warning in Bahamas? We going to Cuba because that's the only place that Canada hasn't flagged with zika.

Hey ladies. Had my dr appointment last week. She said no harm in trying again right away. I am getting some blood work done tomorrow so we can just make sure everything is 100% healthy for next pregnancy.

That's great news! What cd are u now?

Well if counting from my first bleed I am cd 15 but things didn't fully get moving with mc until cd 7 so if this was closer to a regular cycle I'd probably be about cd 8 today. Normally I O on cd15.

Well if counting from my first bleed I am cd 15 but things didn't fully get moving with mc until cd 7 so if this was closer to a regular cycle I'd probably be about cd 8 today. Normally I O on cd15.

Make sure to use opk otherwise its gonna be hard to pin point ovulation.

Cd14 today, no signs of ovulation. Yesterday i fell asleep so we couldnt BD:blush: I feel bad but i dont wanna stress about it. Will BD tonight and tom for sure.

Make sure to use opk otherwise its gonna be hard to pin point ovulation.

I am for sure. I bought them for the first time this month because I know O time wont be as obvious as usual.

:hi: I need some help!

Last month i noticed an little hard bump by my cervix opening but didnt think it was anything serious. I thought i may scratched it when checking cp. But month passed and its still there!! I called right away to get pap test but they are booked until April. Ahh i hope its not cancer:cry:

:hi: I need some help!

Last month i noticed an little hard bump by my cervix opening but didnt think it was anything serious. I thought i may scratched it when checking cp. But month passed and its still there!! I called right away to get pap test but they are booked until April. Ahh i hope its not cancer:cry:

Is there a walk in clinic you can go to?

There is one clinic that does pap test only and regular walk in clinics cant do it.

I would go somewhere else as soon as possible or call then back and tell them what you found.

Hey ladies. My post MC blood results are in and all my numbers are normal including my thyroid which is what I was most concerned about. So happy that there is nothing we need to correct before trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bumblebee1
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->