TTC Baby #1 Buddies

A few cramps today but I'm doing a lot of work in my moms house so I may have been working too hard.

I hope u had a good weekend! any new symptoms? ur chart looks great:hugs:

Im 6-7dpo today, still have uti symptoms but really mild. I get cramps here and there, my bbs are heavier (confirmed by Dh lol) but not hurting. Also i keep smelling cat pee everywhere even tho we dont hav a cat. Other than that i got nothing... :coffee:

Thank you! I'm actually super bummed today. I just feel like this isn't our month. Idk why I just have a feeling. I have lots of cramps and weird paint in my uterus but it's from the clomid. So nothing cool to report.

Your symptoms sound very promising though!

hehe my symptoms sound promising every cycle :dohh: I have the same feeling, i feel out already. Thats a symptom too!!

I usually start testing 7-8dpo since i got 200 cheap tests lol maybe today i will do when i get home:happydance:

Lol that's funny. I thought about testing Friday (9dpo) but I know it'll be bfn.

why? 9dpo bfp is very common! if u have cheap tests then do it but i wouldnt waste a frer for it.

I've read a lot of women don't get bfps at 9dpo unless you implant early.

I know I've been MIA, & I'm new-ish.. But just started taking Provera again and after this month I will start taking clomid (ovulation pills) still haven't been diagnosed with anything, but we will try this and see what happens. I'm really excited and praying for nothing but BFP!!! 😁 I'll keep my journey posted! I'm just so very excited, so I'm hoping that the ovulating is the issue here, and these meds take care of it.

I know I've been MIA, & I'm new-ish.. But just started taking Provera again and after this month I will start taking clomid (ovulation pills) still haven't been diagnosed with anything, but we will try this and see what happens. I'm really excited and praying for nothing but BFP!!! 😁 I'll keep my journey posted! I'm just so very excited, so I'm hoping that the ovulating is the issue here, and these meds take care of it.

FX! clomid will work wonders if you think ovulation is the problem. :hugs: Cant wait to get my clomid too :blush:

Mrs.green i tested this morning with a cheap test and it was bfn, since i got no symptoms this month im pretty sure im out:cry:

Faith- do you think you weren't ovulating?

Golden- your 8dpo all tests would be negative today. Don't get upset. When I got pregnant I got a negative at 7dpo with a super super sensative test.

Faith- do you think you weren't ovulating?

Golden- your 8dpo all tests would be negative today. Don't get upset. When I got pregnant I got a negative at 7dpo with a super super sensative test.

Hopefully im wrong! i checked my cp and its never been this high before so fx its a good sign. On the other hand, i hav been super dry this month:shrug: i usually lots of creamy cm after ovulation but this cycle i got nothing. How about u? cm and cp? any symptoms?

I have cramps off and on. Cm isn't much but what there is it's super creamy. My boobies hurt too. So these could all be because of AF starting to pregnant. Haha

I would LOVE if we both for preggo this cycle.

do you get achy boobs before af? I never get boob pain before af so if they hurt, im for sure pregnant:blush:

Are u expecting af on April 21?

Well... I used to.. Then I didn't but I did with my bfp last year but never again gate that. Sooo it's either from a great ovulation that caused lots of progestrone OR I'm pregnant. Haha so the answer to that is yes AND no. Hahaha

Do they look fuller too? i heard it may feel a bit itchy as well. Im not sure how much it supposed to hurt so i keep hitting them everyday to see if they hurt lol

I have a feeling that u will get ur positive this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->