TTC Baby #1 Buddies

Best of luck with your appointment mrs.green.

I am so nervous it looks like we will be making our offer tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck with ur appointment Mrs.green and good luck with the offer laro, I hope everything goes well for u.

I just did a frer test and it was negative. Never thought I would be happy for bfn lol

Cuba here I come :p

Go have fun Golden! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Laro- let us know what happens. It's such a slow process. Lol. We've put in two offers.one accepted. But there were major problems in inspection the seller wasn't willing to fix so we walked the other we were out bid on.

I think this process is going to drive me crazy. Ttc was already getting me crazy now both at once lol. Life just piles up doesn't it?

Holaaa! I'm back:) how is everyone doing??

Mrs.green did u hav ur appointment yet?
Laro did u get the house?

Fairy! Ur appointment was yesterday right? How did it go?

I'm cd9 today, had 5 days of af!!! Omg I never had af that long ever in my life so I'm guessing metformin is doing something good:))

Hello!!

I'm cd 8- we're cycle buddies.
My appointment was amazing. I love love love my doctor. He's super proactive and says if I don't get pregnant in 3 months then we need to try something else because 3 months is the average. I'm currently on 100mg of clomid. Took my last pill last night so I'll start my OPKs Friday.

That's amazing! I really wanted clomid but doc said I hav to be on met until May and if no pregnancy, I will get clomid. Hopefully I won't need it.

I'm so excited for u! U will definitely get results with clomid. We better be bump buddies too :)

We better both get our bfps this month! I only bought 20 digital OPKs because I'm getting pregnant this month or next. Haha

hahaha i know! i didnt use opks last month and refuse to order more but then i found 3 of them in my purse! so i will use that wisely hehe maybe CD 12-13-14?

But honestly im cramping like crazy today, i wonder if im gonna ovulate early. Definitly gonna start Bding!

You might! When do you usually ov?

I had some cramping this morning too!

I usually ovulate cd13-14-15 but i did ovulate early as cd12 before.

Last cycle i got af on cd28 which means i ovulated cd13. We BDed last cyle CD10, 14, 15 so probably missed the ovulation. Im just glad vacation boosted my libido, hihih probably the sun kissed glow that DH got on:blush:

hehe i donno i feel like DH's sperms die in seconds:growlmad:

Did u get side effects from clomid? im curious to see when u will ovulate

My cramps are gone for today but i feel so buzzed, maybe because i started saw palmetto today.

My cramps are gone mostly too. A few twinges here and there only. I'm curious when I'll ovulate too! Haha
And I always feel the same way about sperm dying. My doc said use OPKs and do it the day of and the day after a positive. And you'll have like a 90% chance.

How long does af last for u usually? i see 2 days and 1 day spotting? Thats how mine is and everyone thinks its way too short. Do u think thats our problem

Well... Lol when I was ovulating it was 3 maybe 4 days and was normal flow. Now that I'm not ovulating its 2 days and both days are pretty light. And I out spotting which was literally like two wipes and that was it.
So I assumed it is because I wasn't ovulating and it's considered break through bleeding. That being said, the month I got my bfp my period was almost 3 days. The last day was super super light. Soooo I thought so but now that I write this I think not lol

I dont think there is a link between ovulation and bleeding.
So technically your uterus gets ready for a baby and when there is no implantation, it starts to shed.

FSH, LH and Estrogen are the role player to make you ovulate and uterus sheds in absence of hcg, progesterone and estrogen. So lets say u didnt ovulate, then u wouldn't have hcg, progesterone and estrogen at the end to keep uterus lining which means u bleed. You will bleed regardless of ovulation. I have been reading a lot about hormones and cycles to understand pcos;however, i havent found a answer to short bleeding.

In not sure. But I do know the majority of people with ovulation issues don't bleed until they ovulate. So they can go months with no bleeding. Or super short cycles mean no ovulation. I guess if you don't ovulate you aren't experiencing menstral bleeding. Just breakthrough bleeding. Idk that's what my old doc said but she was a little weird. Lol

Hi ladies,
I got my bfp this week. Still a bit nervous but very optimistic that this will be our sticky bean.

Hoping for sticky baby dust for you all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->