TTC Baby #1

Yay! I'm trying really hard to not let the stress of my job affect me but, we know how hard that is. I know stress can affect TTC though.

I have a easy day at work tomorrow, we're only working until 2. We're going out to lunch for a retirement party.

Hopefully you have a good day at work tomorrow.

I hope you do as well! I have a catering to go to, which is a lot easier than working in the store. Have fun at the party!

Hi All... I am new here... Apology if there is wrong word or abbreviation usage.

Me & my DH been TTC for our 1st baby since Nov 2014. 1st month not success but 2 month naturally we conceived but was having discharge all the way and u/sound scan couldn't see sac. Doc confirmed M/C and I went for D&C on week 8. But 1 week later had terrible lower abdomen pain and went to hosp, doc did emergency laproscopy and confirmed it was ectopic and right tube was removed. After grieving of lost & body healed up. We been trying from my 3rd AF after my surgery till this month. last 3 month had no luck at all.
Saw gyne and he asked to do HSG xray. Did it on CD 7 of this cycle & came out all fine. Gyne said I need to ovulate from left side in order for me to conceive. According to him, my blood test on CD21 shows I am ovulating but it might be dominant on right ovary.
Also I took clomid 100mg from CD 3-7. Now i am on cd28. After my surgery my AF was cd26-28 range.
I also been charting my BBT and this is my 2nd month. Today my temp was 36.8 which was a rise from 36.7 yesterday. Had many symptoms like rashes and pimples, frequent urination, bloating stomach.
I tested hpt today (13DPO) but BFN.

My question, does clomid help to ovulate from both ovary? Any way to naturally make my left ovary to ovulate?
Can BFN on 13DPO & later BFP?
Please advice.
Thank you...

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Unfortunately I would be no help to you with answers. Me and my BF are TTC our first and this is only my third cycle. I frequent another forum, The TWW (two week wait) and I know there are some ladies there who would be able to help you out better as they have more expierence.

Keep us updated and I really hope you get your BFP soon. Good luck.

Hi TTCBabyG2015... Thanks for your reply. Today my temp drop to 36.6 but still higher than cover line 36.3. Still AF not showed. Feeling little drowsy. I am not gonna test today. Will wait till tomm morning. Hoping for BFP.
Will update on my result soon.
Sending you baby dust.... All d best...

Unfortunately, I am unable to answer your question as well, Shal. This is mine and DH's first cycle trying and I'm very new to all of it. FX for you! Keep us updated!

Hope you ladies are enjoying the weekend!
I thought I O'd on Wednesday, turns out it was Friday. We BD on Monday and then again on Froday. Hoping some of men were waiting or we possibly caught it Friday. I am now officially in the horrid two week wait. Now I get to symptom spot! Eeek

I took a test tonight and I swear I see a really faint line. It's probably just line eyes. Because I've become addicted I'll probably test until AF arrives (fx it doesn't)! Here goes!

OMG!!! Pictures?!?!? I'm hoping it gets darker for you and it's a BFP! Keep us updated.

No pictures... Forgot to take one. Will keep you updated

Hopefully it's the start of something good. I'm having episodes of nausea today which is strange. And my boobs are sore. FX

Well those are great symptoms! Fx! I've decided to wait to test until the end of this week so I'm not stressing over whether or not I see a line! Fx

You have great will power! Can't wait to hear the results. Monday morning again, weekends never seem long enough. Hope you have a great day!

It's starting to feel like fall here. It's AMAZING. definitely made my Monday a bit more bearable! Happy Monday to you!

Btw today I am having these full cramps in my hips. And a bit of a stronger cramp on my left side. Hope these are good! And I hope I'm not just making them up in my mind. Boo.

It was very fall like this morning as well. As much as I love summer, it felt nice.

I'm having weird cramps in my lower abdomen today. Hoping this it for both of us!!'

I do as well. Do you feel anything else? I swear my boobs have gotten bigger. My husband said they have and said my areolas look different as well. He likes to think positive though haha. According to my calendar I'm either 3 or 5 days away from AF. I may cave and test on my last FRER tomorrow morning.

I keep having these weird waves of nausea and my nipples don't hurt but, they are extra sensitive which normally doesn't happen until a week before AF.

I hope that FRER has a blaring BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->