TTC Baby #1

So I'm pretty sure I just got a BFP. but I don't know how to upload the photo from my phone. I'm freaking out!!

So I'm pretty sure I just got a BFP. but I don't know how to upload the photo from my phone. I'm freaking out!!

Oh I need to see this! I'll send you a PM with my email address, if you're comfortable enough to send me an email so I can see.

I am thinking about retesting tomorrow morning or Saturday

I'm hoping it gets darker!
I'm so moody today and now my lower back is achey. I'll be on vaca when AF is supposed to arrive. Hoping I can sneak a test while I'm away.

No news yet! Haven't had a weekday off yet but planning to go to the doctor Tuesday or Wednesday and getting a blood test done! But my hopes are diminishing because I took a Walmart cheapie and it was negative. I know the sensitivity is less but it's still making me worry. We will see! How are you feeling?

I'm sure it's just because it's not as sensitive. How many DPO are you?

I'm doing ok, trying to get through the next couple of days and still keeping my fingers crossed that I can sneak a test while I'm away. I guess if I really wanted I could buy a FRER and test today but, I'm hesitant.

Welp took another FRER and BFN! Very disappointed but I suppose there is always next month! FX for you!

AF showed today. Bummer. There's always next month. I beat myself up the past couple days and got really down on myself. My husband was so supportive. He said he's willing to learn and do whatever we need to do to make a baby! I couldn't ask for a better husband!

How are you doing? what dpo are you??

Hi! Sorry, I was away on vacation and finally got caught up today. AF showed while I was away :-/ how are you? AF show her face yet?

That's amazing of him, my BF is very supportive as well. Sounds like we have some good guys.

Hope everything is well <3

Sorry I've been MIA for so long! How is your month going?

Hi! Sorry, I'm just seeing this. How are you? Any news? I'm doing ok, AF is sort of late lol, she's due today, no sign as of yet. I'm promising myself that if AF is a no show tomorrow, I'll be testing.

Hope you're doing well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->