TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

pops23

New Mummy
Reaction score
Hi all!

Wow it's been a while since I posted on here! BNB saw me through coming off the pill, trying for baby 1, success, pregnancy, labour and the first few months but then time got away with me!

DS is now 13 months and glorious :) and this month DH and I are trying for number 2, hurrah!

For very personal reasons I am desperate for a little girl. My mum is in the final stages of motor neurone disease and its been tough, she is my best friend and I know how important it has been for her having two daughters looking after her. I would love her to see me have my own daughter, to know that the special relationship we have which will end far too early will be carried on for me with my own daughter.

We definitely want 3 so having another boy would still be fab, especially as a brother for Flynn and still another shot at a girl but not sure I could handle the pressure! Ha ha!

Anyway so plan is timed DTD this month, figure it's worth a shot! I definitely ovulate day 13 based on 4 months of doing OPKs (positive on day 12) so trying to work out whether to try just days 8/9/10 or on 11 as well! Today is CD1..

Anyway looking for some friends who are also starting trying now, much more fun sharing the journey!! :) xxx

Hey!!

I'm CD4 today. Also TTC #2. My sons 2.5 years now so definitely ready & would also love a little girl :)

I joined bnb when I first got pregnant and like you stayed on until Kai was a few months old. The support on here is amazing!!

This is my 2nd month trying x

Hey!! Fingers crossed for you this month, are you doing anything specific to help with chances of pink? Xxxp

I already have a little girl but would love to give her a sister. Team pink!

Me! I have a 7 year old son and would love to have a baby girl.
Good luck to you ladies.

Nervously dipping into ttc no2 myself as of this month. I have one little boy (a much wanted little boy :cloud9: ) and in all honesty i would like another ds i think! However, if I am lucky enough to conceive and it's a dd, then it was meant to be and Im sure we will embrace that just fine. Hope it works out for you! Add me as a friend if you want.

This board has too seen me right through from desperation point (OH unwilling to start a family) through to coming off the pill, OH changing his mind, four months of ttc, nine months of pregnancy and a further nine months with my lo, arriving at now...OH hankering for another!!! Oh how things change!

My son is 6 and we are TTC a little girl this time. I'm due to O tomarrow or the day after. CD14 today, so really excited!

Hi all!

Wow it's been a while since I posted on here! BNB saw me through coming off the pill, trying for baby 1, success, pregnancy, labour and the first few months but then time got away with me!

DS is now 13 months and glorious :) and this month DH and I are trying for number 2, hurrah!

For very personal reasons I am desperate for a little girl. My mum is in the final stages of motor neurone disease and its been tough, she is my best friend and I know how important it has been for her having two daughters looking after her. I would love her to see me have my own daughter, to know that the special relationship we have which will end far too early will be carried on for me with my own daughter.

We definitely want 3 so having another boy would still be fab, especially as a brother for Flynn and still another shot at a girl but not sure I could handle the pressure! Ha ha!

Anyway so plan is timed DTD this month, figure it's worth a shot! I definitely ovulate day 13 based on 4 months of doing OPKs (positive on day 12) so trying to work out whether to try just days 8/9/10 or on 11 as well! Today is CD1..

Anyway looking for some friends who are also starting trying now, much more fun sharing the journey!! :) xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum. My mother passed away 3 years ago from the same disease.

Later this month I will start cycle 1 ttc #2. I have a 2 year old son and would love a daughter since this will be our last child.

So sorry to hear about your mum sunflower, it's devastating to watch them deteriorate isn't it, you must miss her very much :-(

Fingers crossed for all of us this month! Lets all stay on this thread and keep each other updated on our journeys :)

Young mummy, you'll be the first to test, eek!

Tigerlilly, berwar, cupcaker and maybe baby welcome! Fingers crossed that we all get what our hearts desire, but if not that it's a lovely healthy baby that we know we will adore anyway :)

CD 2 for me today xxx

Hi ladies! So had a chat with DH tonight as obsession with have a girl is getting to me a little!

We've decided that if its a girl great! Then number 3 we will stay team yellow as really won't care :)

If its a boy we will be super thrilled to give Flynn a little brother. Then we will start saving and in 2017 when baby 2 is at least 2 1/2 will do PGD for baby 3 to have a little girl. Massive apologies to anyone who disagrees with this, but having done lots of research over the past few months and spoken to couples who have done it, knowing that there is a way out there to have the little girl I so badly want, it's something we will seriously consider. Some people see it playing god, but I would never consider it if it was the case where I already had two boys already.

Sorry, I had to get that out! And hope no one judges me badly for it. I was wondering whether anyone else had considered/ looked into it? I know there are lots of threads about it on here, but some people have been quite hard on people for enquiring about it.. Xx

So sorry to hear about your mum sunflower, it's devastating to watch them deteriorate isn't it, you must miss her very much :-(

Fingers crossed for all of us this month! Lets all stay on this thread and keep each other updated on our journeys :)

Thank you, it was a tough journey for her and I. I do miss her a lot especially around the holidays. I wish she could have met my DS. I'm sure juggling your mum's illness and a young child is very difficult. Hugs to you! :hugs:

Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Meeee! I have a little man who is 15months old, and would love to give him a little sister,and if the next is a boy I will be just as happy :) I want the bond of a mother and daughter, me and my mother are best friends.

Sorry to hear about you mom,it must be really hard going through it. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer about 2 months into the pregnancy with my son, it made me so terrified to think she might not make it, but she did, her cancer is in remission.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Wishing you all the best on your journey of having a little girl or boy.

I too have a 13 month old boy and would love a little girl or boy. I just had my IUD removed on Nov 27 and had what seemed like a period 2 days later. I am now just ending my cycle. I just started temping and will start OPK's soon. Hopefully, I will be in the 2 week wait along with all of you soon!

Good luck everyone!

Meeee! I have a little man who is 15months old, and would love to give him a little sister,and if the next is a boy I will be just as happy :) I want the bond of a mother and daughter, me and my mother are best friends.

Sorry to hear about you mom,it must be really hard going through it. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer about 2 months into the pregnancy with my son, it made me so terrified to think she might not make it, but she did, her cancer is in remission.

Ah so pleased she is in remission! Xx

Hi all :) can I join you too?

First month ttc no 2- DS is 16 months & simply gorgeous.

I'm due to ovulate on Saturday but getting what I think is fertile cm today so it may be earlier! AF is due 25th so will be testing then.

We only want 2 so would be nice to have a girl to complete the set, but a pair of beautiful boys would be amazing too.

I have a great relationship with my mum & would love to have the same with my own little girl- I can't imagine what you must be going through.

Fingers crossed & babydust for everyone- hope you get your bfp's ASAP & think pink ladies! :)

Xxx

Hi 5 year plan! Welcome!

I have a short cycle, 24 days, so also will be testing on the 25th! Eek!! X

I would love a little sister for my 16 month old daughter.

I am less bothered about the second ones sex though as I just really didn't want two boys! Too boisterous for me! So now I have a pink one I would love another, although if its a blue one I won't mind too much!!

Hi me too I'm trying for baby number two already have a daughter but il be happy with either boy or girl. Bring on the January BFPs wahoo x

Hi!!!,

Me too!!. i would love a little Girl as this is our last baby. We already have two boys who we just love to bits, but we long for a little Girl to complete our family :)
I will be starting TTC strictly this month.
I've been following the genderdreaming site and have been on the LE diet for 9weeks now, hoping to sway Pink!!.......... just hope it works!!!.
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->