TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

Thank you ladies! I have temped before so having temped and used opks and tracked my cycle I know I ov around cd 21 but I just want to be sure I am cruelly ovulating after the miscarriage. And I hated the tww so much this time, at least I will be able to know for sure I'm in the tww if I temp!

I'm not looking forward to my alarm at 6am everyday but it will be worth it! I'm going to start once af has gone.

Mrs W I would go with OPKs, I found temping stressful, and any small thing can affect the reading, if you do it make sure you are v consistent with it, good luck! xxx

Thanks pops, I've done it before and orally didn't work for me but vaginally did, nit very glamorous I know!! But at least ill know I do ov for sure. Ill do opks as well x

Hey Mrs W, how are you getting on with the temping? Xx

Hello pops!

I'm getting on ok, I did ovulate last cycle but I didn't get a bfp sadly. My cycle was all over the place with loads of mid cycle bleeding and my lp was only 9 days. I'm trying acupuncture, Angus castus and starflower oil this month to try and regulate my hormones!

How are you feeling? X

I'm ok thanks lovely, plodding along, still feeling pretty rubbish, scan on Thursday so really looking forward to that :)

Sounds like you're doing all the right things! Fingers crossed your cycle will level out this time and you'll get your BFP! Keep me updated, lots of love xxx

Mrs W how long did you wait for your first AF? I'm currently waiting impatiently for mine, having had slight back/thigh/groin ache for the last 4 days (which is not at all like me) so it must come soon surely?! Lol I want to get started trying again!!

Xxx

Hi 5 year! My first cycle was pretty normal so af came about 35 days after my mc. My second cycle was a bit crazy but too short rather than 2 long, I hadn't realised what a big effect a mc can have on our hormones.

I'm doing acupuncture and taking agnus castus and starflower oil to regulate my hormones. Hoping its working!

The back/ thigh ache sounds like a good sign, I've had that a day or two before both afs have arrived since my mc. I hope she comes soon so you can get trying! Good luck and keep us updated. X

AF arrived today!! I've never been so excited to get my period!! Ha ha
Having said that the excitement is fading the later into the day it gets & the worse the back ache gets!! :/

On CD1 though so thinking positive- I could fall pregnant this cycle which would make me 1 day pregnant already! Ha ha ha (crazy huh?)
;)

Xxx

Yay for af on this occasion!! And yes I do that all the time! I like to imagine I'm currently 2 weeks pregnant! Haha, fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->