TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

Hey everyone! I'm another one who'd also love a little girl. I have 2 boys already and while they are my heart and soul and I love them madly, I feel like a little girl next time would be icing on the cake!

OH and I had a loss last month though so I'm not sure how far I'd say we'd sway though. Don't even know where to begin on that I've read so many different things! Ultimately just want a sticky healthy baby.

I'm so sorry about your mum, it must be really tough on you.

Hey all!!

Dolly what's the diet?

My plan is as follows:

Been doing the calcium/ protein girl diet for the last week (a bit lame I know) so lots of milk, eggs, yoghurt. Also cranberry juice and nothing salty.

Will be testing my vaginal ph (yuck) to make sure it's on the acidic side once AF buggers off

Then BDing day 8/9/10 and morning on day 11, I ovulate day 13, so 2.5-5 days before O.

Missionary position only, no orgasm, DH pulling out to edge or cervix when he ejaculates.

What's everyone else trying? Would be v helpful to compare notes then we can see what works!

Hoping for Jan BFPs for everyone, imagine how amazing that would be!!

Ps maddie and pinkcatgirl, so pleased for you that you have girlies already. But honestly boys are amazing, boisterous but so much fun, Flynn make me laugh all day every day :)

Xxxz

Hi, this is our first month of TTC No 2 but im secretly hoping for a boy. We have a DD already who is 18 months old and we cant decide if we want 2 or 3 children.

We are taking a casual approach and hoping it wont take too long, DD was conceived whilst on the pill.

Im sorry to hear about your mum too, my nan is currently in the later stages of motor neurone disease and id absolutely love if she could be hear to see another great grandchild.

Wishing you the best of luck and hope this is your month :) x

Hi pink ribbon, sorry to hear o your loss and fxd for a pink rainbow baby for you xx

Shx, welcome!! Boys are fab, hope you get your wish, are you going to try anything specific? Xx

Do you know what I have read soooo much conflicting info on swaying pink that I am inclined to think none of it makes any difference. I'm going to give the above a go and just see what happens, otherwise I think I might lose my mind!!! xx

Do you know what I have read soooo much conflicting info on swaying pink that I am inclined to think none of it makes any difference. I'm going to give the above a go and just see what happens, otherwise I think I might lose my mind!!! xx

I think ultimately we get who we're meant to but I can see how some things favour one or the other iykwim

Ultimately there will be male & female sperm there either way so it is luck of the draw, but certain things can apparently increase the nber of one or the other type meaning the odds are slightly in their favour. It must make such a tiny difference though that it's still really down to luck- you'll never have all girl or all boy swimmers so although I'm on the cranberry juice & low choc/cheese I don really think it'll make any difference! Lol

Jeez no O? How do you do that? Kind of reminds me of Christian Grey telling Anastasia when to O and when not to? :headspin:
After reading your replies, seems like I have lot of homework to do to have that little girl. Lol

Do you guys believe in the Chinese Gender predictor? It was true for my son back in 06.

Hello!!,

The diet is the LE diet...... Low everything. It basically means low fat, protein and sticking to 1500- 1800 cals a day, depending on your weight/height. No meat, fish or eggs.
There are tons of other tips so have a look at the genderdreaming website, it's fab. It's a bit confusing at first, but there is a wealth of info on there, when you have a read through it all, it will make sense.
You ladies are right, I don't know if the diet actually works, but there are a lot of ladies on genderdreaming that got their little pink bundles after sticking to the diet and using repheresh/ silk lube to lower PH.
They say timing doesn't work now (DTD 3 days before OV to get a girl) and to DTD at first positive OPK.
I really don't know if it will work for us, but I am willing to give it a try.
I've been on the diet for 9 weeks now and lost a stone (they say loosing weight will help sway pink) and using the rephresh. Also there are tips on there for DH. My DH is also taking licorice root to lower sperm count and frequent release every day and just DTD once when we get my positive on the clearblue fertility monitor/ OPK.
I know all that matters is that we have a healthy baby, but this is our last baby and we are really hoping for a Girl to complete our lovely little family.
We will wait and see then!!!......... I'm due to ovulate around the 15th so fingers crossed!!.
Good luck xx

I've been on that website, I've left it a bit late now! I know lots of people who swear by the timing so going to give it a go this month, but if no luck will just try up until o next month!!

Really want to get pregnant straight away again! God I'm impatient! He he!

Hi ladies!! CD6 today, gearing up for lots of DTD this weekend, timing has definitely worked out nicely! How is everyone else getting on? xx

Hi pops23 and everyone!

My story is a little similar. I am a former BNB member that saw me through coming off the pill, getting pregnant, and a few months after. Great support on this site! My son is now 13 months old.

My DH and I are ready for #2! I'm secretly wanting a girl but will be happy with either one. I had the Mirena IUD removed on Nov 27 and started what seemed like a period on the 29th. Just had another cycle on Jan 2 and it just ended. I believe I'm on CD 7. One question, I spotted brown discharge 2 days before a red flow do I count those days? I feel like a newbie again, haha. Anyways, I will be using OPK's soon to see when I ovulate. When I used to be on birth control pills my cycles were pretty regular 28-30 days but this last cycle was 34 days! I hope everything has regulated and can get pregnant soon!

Good luck to all of you!!

I'm hoping Chinese gender prediction is accurate! If I fall this month it's be a girl- it was accurate last time! :)

And CD 1 is when the red flow starts, so don't count the days of spotting. HTH

X

Thanks 5 Year Plan! I thought so but you I guess I second guessed myself.

No probs :)

I've taught this stuff to 11 year old boys for the last 6 years (doing my bit for the future of the species! Ha ha) ;)

X

Heya :hi: me and oh are ttc number two properly now i'm no longer breastfeeding. We tried for 4 months with no luck but my local nurse told me I might not have been ovulating :nope: I'm hoping now I've stopped for a week so far I will catch next month! :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->