TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

Hi ladies!!

So if I fall this month Chinese prediction says boy, but Mayan calendar says girl, next month it switches! Ha ha! X

Ha ha oh!

Are you sure you're reading the Chinese one correctly? I was reading mine wrong at first apparently, something to do with your lunar age not just your actual age... Anyway I did it on an online calculator & it said girl, whereas just reading off the chart I had previously read boy.

X

What's the link to the online one Hun? Mayan is if age is even and year even/ odd and odd then girl, but even age odd year or vice versa then boy! Xx

Hi Ladies,

Care if I join you? Like a lot of you, BNB has seen me through multiple chemicals, my pregnancy with DS#2 and a couple months after his birth.

I would love to have a little princess to even out the testosterone in this house lol. Though I will be happy tohave a healthy baby. DS1 is 4 and my little guy will be 1 next month.
This is our 6th cycle TTC baby #3 and I'm not 100% sure when I ov (CD17 according to FF), I'm using opk's this cycle so I can get the timing down.

The only thing that I know of that supposedly helps the chances of having a girl is to bd no more than 2-3 days prior to ov.

Good luck everyone!!! :pink:

Can't remember the link I used, but try this one x

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Predicted a boy!! Oh well, lets hope it will be wrong ;-) xx

CD8 and just DTD, now gotta keep on going for 4 more days!!

Hi all!!

So need some help here! Today is CD9 and we DTD last night and this morning. This morning I took an opk and I could see a very faint line. Now for the past 6 months I have had a strong positive on day 12/13 so know I ovulate on day 13 (24 day cycle). But never before have I had a faint line this early.. Could I be ovulating early?

Was planning to DTD up to 2 days before, so tomorrow and Monday, but now not sure if I should stop tomorrow? Will do an opk first bring and see how were doing, but really want best chance of a girl!! Xx

Hmmm pops23,

Wish I could help but I just started using OPK's yesterday and today. Mine too were really faint. Going off of my last cycle it was 34 days long instead of the usual 28-30 days that Im used to. I'm also confused. I wasn't expecting to ovulate until maybe 18-21? Hopefully someone could you and I?

Another v faint line today but no darker so think we're ok, body obviously just gearing up for O. Will DTD today and tomorrow as long as tomorrow isn't a positive. Excited! So hope I get a BFP this month!! Xx

I had very faint lines on opk yesterday and today. I'm new to the gender swaying thing...do we dtd every other day until the + and then not again until after the fertile window? Or are we supposed to dtd on first day of +opk then wait? Uughhhh this is so confusing and the more I read up on it the more confused I get.
I just read about the O+12 method which totally contradicts the Shettles method.

it's so confusing isn't it!!! We are DTD every day until a + on the OPK then stopping. There is so much controversial info but having had a few friends who have had success this way I thought we would give it a go! xx

Hello, can I join your group as well? I've got an 18 month old daughter and ttc no 2. I started ttc in October and got my bfp straight away in November but sadly I've just had a mmc at 12 weeks :cry:

I want to ttc straight away this cycle once I stop bleeding do am counting today as cd5 and will see if I ovulate as normal or late. I'd love another girl but would be happy either way.

Anyone else around cd5? Xx

Hello, can I join your group as well? I've got an 18 month old daughter and ttc no 2. I started ttc in October and got my bfp straight away in November but sadly I've just had a mmc at 12 weeks :cry:

I want to ttc straight away this cycle once I stop bleeding do am counting today as cd5 and will see if I ovulate as normal or late. I'd love another girl but would be happy either way.

Anyone else around cd5? Xx

So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:! Sending extra baby dust your way! :dust:

I'm CD9, not too far off from you :)

Sorry to hear of your loss my lovely and welcome to the group! I'm CD10, just waiting for hubby to finish his ironing so we can get on with some BDing, he he!! Just today and tomorrow and then fingers crossed!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->