TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

I got a light bfp this morning! In my gut I think we'll be having a second boy - we ended up bd'ing about 24h before ovulation (I thought it was going to be a day later). But you never know and I am glad I tried for a girl. :cloud9: So happy to have started my journey to another baby, hopefully it is sticky!

Thanks babyfeva. I've decided no more tests until Wednesday unless af shows up first as I was getting too stressed desperately hoping for a squinter of a line x

Mrs W - you're not out yet!! fingers crossed for you

Ah congrats Mrs Sunflower!! xxxxxx

No girl or boy for me this month but I have a good feeling about next cycle :witch:

I'm sorry jogger, next month will be your month :)

Sorry jogger x good luck next cycle.

I'm trying to talk myself into testing tonight. Someone stop me!! Promised hubby I won't. There's no point. If I am it would be v faint and I still wouldn't know for sure or is it was bfn I'd be even more depressed. This is the worst tww I've ever had. X

Sorry jogger, baby dust for next month!

Mrs W why not compromise with yourself and test first thing??

I panicked today and ended up buying a digi, pregnant 3+!! phew!!

desperately trying to think of awesome boys names, think I want a girl far too much to ever actually have one xxx

I didn't test last night in the end! But then I've felt so sick today I was convinced I must be pregnant. Came home, did a test honestly sure I'd see a line but another bfn? So confused. Maybe I have a bug :-(

Mrs. W, maybe it's still too early. Did you use FMU? and a FRER?

No. I used an ic and a superdrug early test but it was evening urine and I must admit I'd been an hour before and it looked very light! So I'm holding now in the hope of a squinter but I need to go already so I think 2 hours is the most ill get. I think af is due tomorrow so I will test again with fmu tomorrow and if that's a stark bfn then I think that's probably my final answer! X

Mrs W - You're not out until :witch: shows up. FX'ed for you for tomorrow. BFNs are so heartbreaking.

Mrs W did you end up testing this morning?

had a dating scan yesterday, was lovely, was only 6 weeks so she said she didn't think she would see anything, but scanned on my tummy and saw the gestational sac straight away and I saw the heartbeat, amazing! baby is 5mm :) due date is confirmed as 8th october xxx

So exciting Pops!!!! There is nothing better than seeing you LO's heart beating away!

Aww jealous you've seen the hb pops!! Can't wait to check all's well in there... Xx

Lovely news pops!

I had another bfn on Tuesday morning and af arrived yesterday. I'm relieved though that she arrived bang on time so although I didn't catch first cycle, at least my cycles are regular. I'm going to temp this cycle to check I ovulate x

So sorry to hear AF showed Mrs. W! :hugs:
Temping is a good idea. I always the ought I ov'd cd13-15 (like I did before I had ds2), come to find out I ov on cd17.
Opk's are good to go along with temping because you can detect the surge prior to ov...rather than temping and finding out when you ov after you already have.
Sending baby dust your way! I hope this is your cycle!!! :dust:

Pops, oh how wonderful you got to see and hear your bubs!! I can't wait for mine now! I have the darn flu right now and feel miserable. :(

Mrs W, sorry to hear about AF but you are right at least you know your cycle is on time. Also, I agree with Aims, temping is great. I got pregnant twice temping! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->