TTC baby no. 2 this month and hoping for a pink one, anyone else? :-)

Congratulations to maybe baby! There's lots of us now! :)

Last time I phoned the dr to make an appointment & they said they don't want to see me! Just gave me the web page of the midwives to register online!! Seems very impersonal but I went straight to that this time & am going to an early bird group session on Tuesday, which I missed last time, so that's quite exciting! No idea when we'll have a scan yet.

Xxx

I've booked a doctors appt for tuesday morning, I managed to wangle an early scan last time at 7 weeks so am going to give that another go! I'm off the texas for work for 5 days at the end of the month without hubs or DS so would like to know everything is ok before i go

In other news, did one final digi this morning, pregnant 2-3 weeks, hurrah! so nice to know it's progressing

Congrats to ALL of the new BFPs!! I don't have much internet at the mo but when I do I will do an edit on the first post listing names and EDDs :) xxxx

Hey all you BFPs, how are you all feeling? It must be especially tiring having a little one to run round after too xx

Tbh I'm hardly noticing the tiredness- it's not much different to the way I've felt for the last 17 months!! Ha ha ha.

My most noticeable symptom ATM is mood swings & general pmt-ness- I've turned into mum-zilla!! God I hope this doesn't last the whole 9mos, I wasn't affected at all last time!

Been having stretching/stitch like pains today way low down- hope it's just things settling down. Anyone else had anything like that?

Anyone else finding it completely different to last time? Last time I was nauseous & had food aversions already, this time it's just the moods!

Xxx

I sometimes feel like I'm not even pregnant! Had a scare with my hcg levels. Did my first one on 1/29 and it was 73 then nurse practioner scared the crap out of me saying the # was of concern. Thank goodness she looked up my second betas that I took on 1/31 and it was 202! Other than that I just sometimes get a little achy/stretchy feeling in my uterus. Oh, and I have noticed I've been a little moody with the hubby :O

That sounds exactly like me! :)

Can't check hcg levels but might do another digi to see- although FMU doesn't mean much anymore when I get up so often in the night!! Ha ha

Anyone else joining us over at the October opals thread? My pumpkins thread from DS1 is still going 2 years later!!

Xxx

Just did the digi & it came up pregnant 3+ in no time at all! Yay, guess that means keeps are on the increase :)

Xxx

That's great 5 year plan, good for your peace of mind. I'm not out of the October running but have a long wait til testing xx

Yay! 5 year plan. I haven't done a digi yet. Maybe I'll get one today :)

Fingers crossed jogger!!

So are there 5 BFPs on this thread?

Babyfeva
Pops23
5 year plan
Cupcaker
Maybe baby 2

Now you are pregnant are you all team pink? Or has actually having a bean changed your mind?

I'm still thinking pink- still would like a girl & she feels like a girl, but would still be over the moon with a boy- only time will tell! Have bought blue or lilac wool to go with the green & white for the patchwork knitted blanket I'm making for baby & finished the first green square last night! :)

Xxx

Awww congrats to all of you! We should be testing around the same time jogger! I think I'll cheat and test Friday though! Fingers and toes crossed x

Can I join? Ds is almost 1 and we are ttc#2. I've just finished my first post partum (stopped bf about a month ago) and I'm hoping they return regularly (have pcos and irregular cycles but conceived ds on our first month trying).
I'm hoping this will be out month =)

Welcome Keese!

Sorry I've been absent ladies, I have moved and we have no internet so been difficult to get online and my phone data has run out! annoying..

I did a digi on sunday and it took ages to load!! But then pregnant 2-3 jumped up so guessing I maybe didn't dip it for long enough. Did a clearblue that I had left over on weds and the line came up immediately and was twice as dark as the control line so that's good!

I've also managed to get an early scan, yay!! Just told the GP I needed one so he gave me a referral, that was easy! It's on weds 19th, should be 7 weeks then.

I'm feeling different to last time, again not noticing the tiredness as always tired anyway but have had a few waves of nausea which I din't have last time. Other than that nothing really, and last time I was STARVING but this time not so much. I'm so desperate for a pink bundle, but have almost convinced myself it's a boy as couldn't imagine anything else now! We're in the states when I'm 16 weeks so going to get a gender scan as they are soo cheap out there!

How's everyone else doing? xxx

Glad you've got your early scan booked pops!

I tested this morning, 10 dpo and it was bfn, sob :nope:

Mrs. W-test again tomorrow!

Pops-yaay for your scan, so jealous. Mine isn't until March 3! I haven't been feeling any symptoms really. I had horrible diarrhea tonight, don't know where it came from :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->