TTC baby no 2

Test today at 10 or 11 dpo and got a BFN with the dollar tree cheap test. Disappointed, will try not to test again until af due.

If its any consolation I got a negative test the day after my period was due and a squinter the following day.

Thanks :) Although I'm fairly sure af is on her way as I'm starting to get irritable, boobs getting tender/achy and have had some typical af-like cramps and BMs (sorry TMI lol).

Oh well....

So my af is due tomorrow and I have managed to not test. If af doesn't show by tomorrow evening, I will likely test unless I can hold out longer. I'm so afraid of gettign a BFN.

Right now I feel like maybe af is on her wa but not completely sure. I have a cold the past 2-3 days, very congested, sore throat and slightl higher temp (up to 100F)...but my son is sick with similar symptoms so prob caught that from him. My boobs have been super sore and achy the past 2 days but havent had much cramping lately (once or twice in past 2-3 days). I'm still not bloated, not craving sweets/carbs and not in a pissed off mood like I usually am before my period so thats giving me hope that maybe it'll be a BFP. I also havent been eating much, havent been hungr reall - I'm not nauseous though.

Af was here this morning after waking in all her blood glory. Disappointed - although its my first month really trying by writing everthign down, etc, we've been NTNP for almost a year. The age gap between my children will be 5+ years.. wish I started sooner...

Hey, ladies. I'd like to join.
We have a 2 yo dd and have been TTC #2 for somewhere around 8 months now. I'm starting to feel like it's never gonna happen. Trying to keep the faith but it gets difficult sometimes to stay positive. It took us five months to conceive our daughter. I was hoping it'd be easier this time. Oh, well..I am about 2dpo today, I'm guessing. I hope you all get your bfps soon!

Can I join? We're finally starting TTC#2 - DD will be at least 4 when another comes along. I have really long cycles (51-76 days atm).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->