TTC baby numba 2

They are ok Loop just they do put a bit of pressure on! My OH was fine with them at first, it's what we both wanted to do but it did come a bit much when we knew we had to perform then or it could be too late! In fact it was a bit of a put off for him sometimes so I stopped using them.

ohhh i dont think i would be albe ot cope with the pressure lol and i dont hini i could see my oh making a dash out while hes at work lol

I never got a positive on the OPK's!! So they were just a waste of money for me :(

i looked at them while i was in tescos but they seemd a lot of ££

Hi Ladies, I've been using them for 3 mths now (cheap internet ones- 20 for £4.99) & this is the 1st month I got a definate 2nd line (i.e..POSITIVE!!). My Saliva Scope readings are nothing like any of the pics I've found, althought they definately are changing throughout my cycles? I' m on cd24 of a 33day cycle so I've 9 days before af is due, but I only tested BFP at 8days late with my lo so it could be 2wks before I know...I hate all this waiting around- how did I ever make it through 40wks last time! :coffee:

well we are still ttc now on month 7 i was a week late this time and hten my af caught up with me was gutted but heresto next month :dust:

LOads of hugs and baby dust to you all ttc :hugs: :dust: I was using first response fertility monitor (bought cheap on ebay) for the last 12 months but to avoid pg. Was taking temp enery morning and taking that as reading for day but should have checked at night too Ooops :oops: Up until a few months ago when I seem'd to ovualte early so the night it wasn't safe (when I thought it was (iykwim) we got caught out ! Having said that a couple of times I was much later than normal, and thought might be pg. When AF arrived I was gutted even tho' weren't ttc so I can't imagine wot you girls must be going through. Wishing you all speedy BFP soon :dust:

om im not sure what to think...... but my af is late so i did a test at the supermarket lol i got one when i was shooping.... couldnt wait till i got home so off i troted to the loo and well the result was a vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv faint possibly maybe not a POSITIVE hmmmmmm im confused about it i guess maybe i should wait a cpl more days then re test ohhhhh i dont know what to think :wacko:

fingers crossed hun, this could be it! :hugs:

im hoping so its been a long 8months

Which supermarket :D

:dust:

Good luck hunny!

Ohhhhhhhh The best of luck hun!! x

lol i was in morrisons wobbles lol i still have np af yet so maybe im gonna do another test :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->