TTC baby number #1

I feel the same way, it's so frustrating!

I am 10 dpo today, and tomorrow I am testing. I don't feel anything at all, and I know 11 dpo is still kind of early, but that's when I get paid so I am doing it. I have held off long enough. At this point I just with AF would show so I can start a new cycle. I am CD 54 or something like that.

Hi ladies ahhh marquelle I really feel for you this is such a long cycle bet your so frustrated like my cycle last month :(

How are you now tess?

I'm now cd 4 AF is about to bugger of :) and hopefully fingers crossed I can make this my month.

I have a busy few weeks training newbies at work to keep my mind of it but I will remember to do OPKs this month haha :) and iv told oh we both have to man up and do the deed 3 times a week at least every week ATM his like yeahhhh fine I don't know how long that will last haha xxxx

Well good luck Marqelle, fingers crossed its a positive. I think I'm going to hold off until AF is due which for me is a week today because I have a 12 day LP (if its the same as last month). As I said I'm not feeling very hopeful at all so I'm in no rush to test. Another BFN might tip me over the edge into insanity haha.

Hi Kalia!! I'm fine thanks live and you? I'm glad your AF is packing her bags and you can get on to this cycle. When do you think you ovulated last cycle? I know I don't think I could cope without doing my OPKs lol I would constantly be going have I, haven't I?? And it would just make me even more stressed lol. Oh that's good you have something to keep your mind off it! I'm moving house in about a week so I'm hoping with all the packing etc that I need to do that my wait until AF just flies in :) x

Hi Ladies, mind i join aswell? lol

Need advice :(

I am literally ready to give up! Me and my partner have been ttc for 6-7months and each cycle i somehow get it in my head that im pregnant because my bod plays tricks on me. 2 months ago i actually thought i was coz i didnt get my af for 2weeks, all of sudden it shows up. Im getting fed up of being alone on this. I talk to my partner bout it but it doesnt feel th same, he doesnt know wat im going through even though he is trying to help. Ive told my mum and sister aswell and dont really like talking to them about it cause it upsets me and they say the same thing over n over again, saying 'relax, dont worry about it too much' or 'itll plant when it plants only fate will decide' FUCK FATE!

Im starting to get scared that im infertile aswell because ive never had a MC or anything like that (not that i would want one) :( sorry to everyone who has! I know im probs overthinking it, its starting to rule my life. I just cant wait to have a baby of my own and hold him/her in my arms for the first time. :'(

I NEED YOU GUYS TO KEEP ME SANE! LOL

Good luck to both of you!

I hope this is your cycle too Kalia, you so deserve it :)

And Tess, a week seems forever in the TWW but I hope it flies by for you and you get some great news. I always have low hopes for testing tomorrow so I am in no hurry as well. I didn't feel any implantation symptoms. I have been having some twinges a little below my belly button for the past two days, but I think it's because I am lactose intolerant and I keep eating ice cream. ;)

I feel the same way, it's so frustrating!

I am 10 dpo today, and tomorrow I am testing. I don't feel anything at all, and I know 11 dpo is still kind of early, but that's when I get paid so I am doing it. I have held off long enough. At this point I just with AF would show so I can start a new cycle. I am CD 54 or something like that.

Im keeping my FX for you hun!!

Aww tess hope the moves go well :) a week does seem a long time but keeping busy should go quickly :)

I think I'm going to ovulate around the 28th this month so going to start doing my OPKs a week before last month I think I ovulated around the 20th but can't be 100%

I just wish we could all click in here one day and all of us have our BFPs :) xxx

BFN this morning.

I know I wish we could too Kalia!!

Oh Marqelle that's not good :( what DPO r u today?

I'm either 6 or 7 DPO today. I've got really sore boobs this morning and there was a little bit of blood on the paper when I wiped after the toilet last night. Fingers crossed those are good signs but I'm still not getting my hopes up x

Marqelle don't get discouraged. You know it can take up to 12 days to implant so 10 dpo might just be too early. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Tess I understand that you don't want to get your hopes up but your symptoms are definitely getting my hopes up. It sounds very promising and I am soo keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! When are you testing?

I have been feeling pretty crappy the past few days. I have had very light (AF like) cramping and yesterday I got super nauseous and lightheaded at work. I got up to go to the bathroom and passed out for a couple of seconds. The nurse called my husband and he came and picked me up. On the ride home I threw up twice and when I got home at 4 pm I went straight to bed and passed out. I slept until 9 am this morning!!! I just had AF about 9 days ago and we have not BD'd since then but to be sure I did a hpt anyway and it was BFN. I am not feeling nauseous today but the cramping is still there... I usually O on CD 15/16 and get my first blinking smileys around CD 11/12 but nothing so far and I am on CD 14 today. I am starting to worry that something is wrong and that it has something to do with the HSG. Do you guys think that's possible?

Yes, I know. I am not sure if I want to test again though or just wait for a couple more weeks. If nothing happens after that I think I will go to the doctor and get prescribed Clomid.

Marqelle don't get discouraged. You know it can take up to 12 days to implant so 10 dpo might just be too early. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Tess I understand that you don't want to get your hopes up but your symptoms are definitely getting my hopes up. It sounds very promising and I am soo keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! When are you testing?

I have been feeling pretty crappy the past few days. I have had very light (AF like) cramping and yesterday I got super nauseous and lightheaded at work. I got up to go to the bathroom and passed out for a couple of seconds. The nurse called my husband and he came and picked me up. On the ride home I threw up twice and when I got home at 4 pm I went straight to bed and passed out. I slept until 9 am this morning!!! I just had AF about 9 days ago and we have not BD'd since then but to be sure I did a hpt anyway and it was BFN. I am not feeling nauseous today but the cramping is still there... I usually O on CD 15/16 and get my first blinking smileys around CD 11/12 but nothing so far and I am on CD 14 today. I am starting to worry that something is wrong and that it has something to do with the HSG. Do you guys think that's possible?

Thanks Livia :)

Oh god that sounds terrible!! I really have no idea what could be causing that :S are you going to go the dr? X

Yes, I know. I am not sure if I want to test again though or just wait for a couple more weeks. If nothing happens after that I think I will go to the doctor and get prescribed Clomid.

Hard to imagine you not testing :) but I can't say I blame you im still holding onto hope for you Hun.. I've decided not to pay attention to any symptoms this go round because last time they were so dead on to either or I don't want to get my hopes up again so just going with the flow this go round and work on wedding stuff

Wedding stuff is fun :)

Yes it is :) yesterday we met with the DJ she is so awesome and my invitations should be here either today or tomorrow so i'll be addressing envelopes lol were doing a candy buffet so will be ordering candy and all that good stuff.. lots to do and the wedding is 39 days eek!! and i turn 30 in 40 days sooooo a :bfp: this month will be the cherry on top!!

I hope my OPK is + today then i know O will be on the 18th.. gotta get through the work day first.. any change with you yet Marqelle?

Hello ladies.. I figured I'd join in here since I am now officially TTC! I just got married on 9/6 and now we are trying. I've never been pregnant before so all this is so exciting... Just need AF to go away now. I'm on CD2

Ooh candy buffet! That sounds awesome! BFN today as possibly 13dpo. Getting a doctors appointment set up tomorrow.

Ooh candy buffet! That sounds awesome! BFN today as possibly 13dpo. Getting a doctors appointment set up tomorrow.

yeah really excited about the candy buffet lol...

Blah BFN!!! I hope all goes well at your DR..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->