TTC baby number #1

Ah livia I'm glad your appt went well :)

No AF for me yet and negative hpt so I'm guessing I'm out I'm not getting my hopes up I don't know when I ovulated so I'm going to give it another week before I test again...

Tess I don't think you were out of order to your friend she was being in sensitive.

Tess I loveee all things like tattoo readings and clairvoyants I'm planning on going to see a clairvoyant soon I went to one 4 years ago when I would of been 4 weeks pregnant (I didn't know I was pregnant) as soon as i walked in she said I was pregnant I denied it she then didn't mention the pregnancy again but said I'd have a baby boy in the future she said someone close to me would have a little girl the following July and a few other things I found out I was pregnant and my best friend had a little girl the following July... It was very weird but I'm
Planning on seeing her again soon see what she has to say :) xxx

Oh Tess I'm sorry your dinner was such a disaster. I totally understand your reaction. I can not stand insensitive or patronizing comments! To be honest, that's why I didn't tell anybody that we are ttc.

Kalia I'm glad you are being so relaxed about it. I know you don't know your dpo but what CD are you on again?

And what day are you on Marqelle?

Yeh Kalia I thought it was fab so I definitely think I'm going to go and see more things like that. Was really interesting. I think it was really open though and I'm sure pretty much anyone could have related to it in some way so I want to go and see someone who can be more personal and specific.

Thanks Livia. I know it's do annoying. I wish I hadn't told her now but I told her before I had come on here and I think if I hadn't had someone to talk to about it then I would have gone insane lol.

You never know Kalia. If you only did that one OPK that was an almost positive then maybe u O'd later than you thought you did. What CD are you on now? If I have another 31 day cycle like I did last cycle then I'm due to O between now and Monday depending on my LP which seems to change cycle to cycle lol. So fingers crossed I actually do O soon because I feel like we have been BDing a lot so this could definitely be our cycle!

How are you feeling Livia? You feeling any better about AF coming? X

I am on CD 46. I could either be 20 dpo with no sign of AF, or 2 dpo if that really was ovulation i felt on monday.

Wow... Possibly 20 dpo? Have you tested yet? And did you do another opk on Monday or just felt cramping?

Tess I'm feeling really good right now. Just having a "game plan" for the next few cycles makes me very relaxed. :) I have to admit that I'm a little scared of the HSG though... I keep telling myself that since I want a natural birth this procedure should be nothing compared. Not sure if that's good or bad news. ;)

Glad you are relaxed a bit Livia, having a gameplan always makes me want the next cycle to get here so I can try it lol.

I tested 3 days ago. (hpt).

As for the OPK, I did one on Monday, three actually, and they were positive, then that whole night I felt those bad pinchy cramps and I thought "maybe I am ovulating". So the next day, yesterday, I took another opk, and the test line was completely faded and almost invisible. Which is hasn't been for 3 weeks, it's always been darkish.

And todays is still pretty gone.

If I ovulated Monday night, I guess that only makes me 1 dpo since technically I would have most likely ACTUALLY ovulated sometime early tuesday.

After my poss OPK iv had negative all since so I don't know iv done HPTs all negative... I'm guessing I'm out & I should be coming on any day now.. Next month il defo be doing my OPKs from early on...

Iv just had a little break down another girl I know has just announced there pregnant on Facebook I just want to be her that positive hpt soon I don't know how long I can go on with positive thinking I said to my oh the other day I just don't think it's ever going to happen he told me not to think like that but I said there's ppl out there with nothing wrong with them & they find it difficult to get pregnant me I have got thinks wrong with me so how can I get pregnant I think that's why I'm feeling relaxed this month because iv convinced my self for the worse its so annoying.

I went to town today my mom had to buy a present for her new born niece and we were looking at all the baby clothes and me and my mom was both saying we can't wait to be buying them for my baby but then I kind of just step back and say to my self why am I saying that its not going to happen... I know it's not a good way of thinking but I just can't help it :( x

After my poss OPK iv had negative all since so I don't know iv done HPTs all negative... I'm guessing I'm out & I should be coming on any day now.. Next month il defo be doing my OPKs from early on...

Iv just had a little break down another girl I know has just announced there pregnant on Facebook I just want to be her that positive hpt soon I don't know how long I can go on with positive thinking I said to my oh the other day I just don't think it's ever going to happen he told me not to think like that but I said there's ppl out there with nothing wrong with them & they find it difficult to get pregnant me I have got thinks wrong with me so how can I get pregnant I think that's why I'm feeling relaxed this month because iv convinced my self for the worse its so annoying.

I went to town today my mom had to buy a present for her new born niece and we were looking at all the baby clothes and me and my mom was both saying we can't wait to be buying them for my baby but then I kind of just step back and say to my self why am I saying that its not going to happen... I know it's not a good way of thinking but I just can't help it :( x

Oh Kalia I feel terrible for you as I know exactly how you feel and I think we can all relate here :( it's do hard to feel happy for someone when all you can feel is insane jealousy. I swear when my best friend told me she got PG on her first day if trying I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. And that's a horrible thing to feel but when we want something this much it's hard not to feel like that. Remember you are most def not the only person feeling this way and were all here for u!

If you don't get your BFP this cycle then just remember, you weren't using OPKs etc and therefore you probably also haven't thought about timing BD. the positive that I keep trying to look at is that although we have been trying for 6 months, technically we have only up'd our game and really tried to BD at the right time 1 month. That's makes me feel better when I get worried about it taking so long.

When you talk about having problems is it only the ectopic you are referring to? Because if it makes you feel any better my friend had an ectopic a few years ago and it was absolutely horrible to see her go through that. She wasn't trying but I think it took losing a baby for her to realise how much she wanted it so she started trying and 6 months later she fell PG again and has since gone in to have a second baby :)

I hope anything I have said has made you feel slightly better lol. And also hopefully soon we can all be discussing what baby clothes we are going to buy!! X

Hi teas yeah you lot always make me feel better :) yeah the ectopic, only having one tube, poly cystic ovarys and not knowing if iv got the syndrome or not, drs can't seem to find my cervix so I'm getting worried about that a friend of mine who's drs find it impossible to find her cervix has a tilted womb so I'm hoping I don't have that aswell although I'm not sure if that can effect anything but I take it that its not good just want some good news for once... I know I sound like i feeling sorry for my self im just having one of them days tomorrow il pick my self up n move on I told oh today next month we've really got to try hard I'm going to do my OPKs and defo bd 3 times a week!

How are you tess? Did you sort things with your friend?

Xxx

We all get like that Kalia, we are always saying that we know we should be positive and we know we should not stress, but it's really hard. There is one thing we all want more than anything and some have been trying a lot time to get, and we just can't have it. It kind of feels like our lives are on pause until it happens. I sometimes feel like every cycle is time going by without a baby. I feel like, what if one day I wake up and it's been 3 years? It's hard to be positive all the time.

Oh Kalia I'm sorry you are feeling down. I can only agree we all have these days. I am very impatient and more on the pessimistic side (although I like to call it realism ;) ) so I get those days a lot. Seeing everybody around us getting pregnant is awful. My husband and I were the first in our friends circle to get married and we are the only ones who don't have kids yet. It sucks. :(

My best friend was told by two different OB/GYN's that she would never be able to have kids. She wasn't too upset about it because she doesn't think that she will ever want kids. But guess what... she got pregnant last year!!! She didn't keep it, but that's not the point. The point is that even the girl that will allegedly never have kids gets pregnant before me! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!

Not sure how I ended up ranting like that... lol What I wanted to say was that despite those pessimistic days I believe that we will all have our babies one day. It might take a while and it might take a lot out of us but it will happen! I am not going to say 'don't worry' because obviously we all do worry and I think that's ok. After all that's why we are here right? To worry, hope, rant, and be nervous together. :hugs:

Marqelle... I agree, it sounds like you are on CD 1. Did you guys BD before the positive opk?

Hi marquelle & livia I know you are both totally right we all have days like it im, I'm still waiting for AF to show up all HPTs are negative she should be here any day now... Where about are you two on your cycle now? Marquelle it sounds like you have had a bit of a weird month with so many different positive OPKs I bet you don't know weather your coming or going :( where are you now livia? I know we were in similar places in our cycle xxx

Yes, we were kind of in the same place. Hopefully you get a BFP in the next couple days.

I am CD 46.

The confusing part is I am either 21DPO, or 3DPO. I am leaning more toward 3dpo :)

So are you feeling better today Kalia? I hope u r. I also hope u get either a BFP or your AF ASAP so you can get on with it again. What CD are you on now?

And god Marqelle I can't believe how many times your body has tried to confuse you this cycle! Was it still only 1 day of positive you got again? I usually get 3 solid day of positives so my LH surge must be quite long. Did you use SMEP every time you got positive?

Livia that sounds like one if the most annoying stories I've heard! Things like that really get to me. But I completely agree with you, we will have our babies one day (hopefully soon) and I think we have each other to thank for it. Not literally of course lol, but defo mentally because I really don't think I could have got through all of this stress without you ladies to speak to.

Well I just got a really close to positive OPK :) It actually went completely positive after about 20 mins but in the time frame it was only close to a pos so that's what in taking it as. I'm CD17 today and I got a close to pos last cycle on CD17 too followed by 3 days of definite positives so it finally looks like I'm back into come kind of cycle! Me and OH are just going to continue BDing every day which means since we BD'd last night, we will BD sat and mon again and hopefully that will be enough. I'm actually do tired with all this BDing we didn't even BD this much when we first got together lol! So I'm looking forward to O being over x

Hi marquelle & livia I know you are both totally right we all have days like it im, I'm still waiting for AF to show up all HPTs are negative she should be here any day now... Where about are you two on your cycle now? Marquelle it sounds like you have had a bit of a weird month with so many different positive OPKs I bet you don't know weather your coming or going :( where are you now livia? I know we were in similar places in our cycle xxx

I read your question and realized that for the first time in a long time did I not know off the top of my head what CD I'm on. I think that's a sign that I am pretty relaxed... I just checked the app that I have on my phone though and I'm on CD 5. I have the appointment for the HSG on Monday and that makes me a little nervous.

Tess sounds like you are about to O... keeping my fingers crossed for a pos opk!

Hi tess yeah feeling much better thanks totally agree I'm glad we can just come here for a rant or advice and know we there for each other even if we have been away for a few weeks :) same as livia had to check my app to check my cd lol I'm cd 37..on one app it says I'm late on another that's been accurate for everything down to ovulation says I'm due on tomorrow so we will see... I can kind of feel like she's coming but iv usually had cramps by now n nothing just hope I'm not going to be as long as last month I don't think I can deal with missing another period all together...

Tess Im happy your cycles have finally decided to be regular at least now you can begin to know the timings for each month :) xxx

Glad to hear everyone's feeling good :)

I'm feeling great because I just got my first real positive OPK today! So it's go time over here. And tonight is BDing night but the only downside is I'm feeling really sick today so I don't know how I'm going to manage BDing. I'm just going to need to man up lol x

Congratulations on the positive opk. I'm sorry you're feeling sick. I had to laugh at your "manning up" comment. I guess you could just tell him to hurry up... :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->