Ttc baby number 3

Trying--- huge congrats and I love the new avatar!!!! its so cute.

mel- fx for us this cycle. I am on day 4 of clomid- have a pill to take today and then tomorrow then hoping my body will cooperate and release a mature viable egg....

If this works I am going to be so over the moon... 12 months, 14 cycles later.

Thank you Hun!
And I've got everything crossed for you this cycle!!!! I've got a good feeling.. You deserve it xxx

Trying I love the avatar too!!!! ❤️❤️😀 So happy for you!!!!

I am CD 9 here (if I count from first day of full flow....so confused) and got a positive opk last night on CD 8! What the heck?????

Really? Gosh that is early! Make sure you dtd and keep testing. Do you use ic's or clearblue opk's? X

That sounds promising mrscletus I really hope clomid worlds for you

Ttc126 I got a lot of positive opks from cd9 last cycle right up until I stopped testing on cd 23 it was so strange are you by any chance using one step tests?

Congrats trying! Fx the Clomid works for you Mrs!!

I'm around 5dpo. I didn't use opks and only bd the night before I think I o'd. So I don't have much hope for this cycle. I woke up Monday with the worst sore throat and body aches and finally felt better by Thursday. Now there is a flu sickness going around the people who live in the upstairs of our house.... I'm keeping the kids and myself as far away as possible. We don't need another illness this week!

Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Good luck Rubysmommy!!
And welcome cadenna.. Good luck this month! This group is full of such lovely ladies! X

I thought it was early! My cycles have been very short lately 23-25 days. I started opks cd 11 last month and never got a true positive. These opks are wondfo...same batch as last month! Very odd! Had a very definite positive today at cd9 so I wonder if I've been ovulating very early and not realizing?

I hope you all stay well ruby! And fx you hit ovulation this month!

Welcome cadenna!

Any symptoms trying?

Just feeling tired and a little sicky.. Not been sick just waves every now and then. I just feel off but my boobs aren't sore yet which I'm dreading to be honest because with my other two it was so painful..
Well if your defo ovulating then get bding!! Good luck xxx

I'm cd15, been doing opks for a few days. My cf has increased today so hoping my body is gearing up to o in the next few days

Pretty sure I'm now 1dpo. My opk yesterday was positive and I had a dip in my chart. But it was cd10 which seems wayyy early for me. Not sure what to think of it, but we BD just in case.

Anyone else O early?

I usually O around day 12.. Which I think is early.. I'm on my first round of clomid this cycle, so I am curious to see what happens! Good luck and your timing is great if you did O.

I usually O around day 12.. Which I think is early.. I'm on my first round of clomid this cycle, so I am curious to see what happens! Good luck and your timing is great if you did O.

When we were ttc our first, I O'd on cd19. But since having our second, my cycles have been all over place so it may take me a few cycles to see exactly what's going on. :/
Good luck this cycle with the clomid!

Mommy to be, I used to o around cd12 or 13 but this month I got a positive opk on cd8! Crazy! They were still blazing positive yesterday, and I haven't tested today.

Mommy to be, I used to o around cd12 or 13 but this month I got a positive opk on cd8! Crazy! They were still blazing positive yesterday, and I haven't tested today.

Crazy! It's a lucky thing we were both testing early. If I hadn't been so anxious to poas I would never have know I'd O'd :/

Same here! I would've missed! I also apparently have ovulation spotting for the first time in my life this month. Ugh I don't know...it will be a miracle if I end up pregnant this month...

I guess it's a miracle. Did a digi test tonight on a whim and bfp. I guess my period wasn't really a period? It's way too early for this cycle but idk how this will turn out after getting a heavy period about 10 days ago.... Praying for a miracle rainbow baby.

Oh wow congratulations darling!! Lots of people have harmless bleeding early on so hopefully it was nothing!! Wow bet you were so shocked! How are you? X

I guess it's a miracle. Did a digi test tonight on a whim and bfp. I guess my period wasn't really a period? It's way too early for this cycle but idk how this will turn out after getting a heavy period about 10 days ago.... Praying for a miracle rainbow baby.

Wow what a nice surprise for you congratulations :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"