Ttc baby number 3

Argh. I got positive opk again today on cd16, my first was on cd10. I've been using the Clearblue so I don't have to guess. I started using them again because I started getting cm that made me question my ov dates.

Anyone else have positive OPKs twice in on cycle? Kind of bothered by it, I don't want to start the tww wait all over again :haha:

I've not personally ever ovulated twice but maybe your body geared right up to ov but never released the egg and now it is.. All I can say is your lucky you seen and get bding!!! You don't want to miss out love!! X

That's what I'm thinking. Especially after lots of googling :haha: I knew getting a positive on cd10 was strange for me!! Defintely lucky I caught that!

ttc126, thinking and praying for you. :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing okay. AFM, I might have ovulated. This is my 4th cycle since stopping BCP but have yet to ovulate. FF gave me crosshairs last month and then took them away as my temperature never changed afterwards. I haven't had a real period since stopping BCP.

But I am hoping and optimistically 3DPO. I know it could change at any moment but I'm feeling good about it. I'm trying to be as relaxed as possible and hoping that this is it. If not, I have an appointment in a few weeks with my OB but I'm really hoping I have finally ovulated.

Baby dust all around! :flow:

Hey all. I start trying this month for number 3. So excited!! Babydust to all and congrats to all the BFP's x

Hcg dropped 44 to 41 😞 I can't believe this is happening again! Thank you ladies for your support and concern.

SO sorry to hear that ttc... hugs to you. We are all here for you.

Sorry to hear that ttc.... my thoughts are with you xx Keep strong xx

Im so sorry ttc :(

I am on CD 13 with negative OPK's since cd 9. My cm has changed slightly from nearly nothing to whitish/liquidy, but my lines are light! Like so light! I wonder since it is my first month off of the pill that my body is just taking time to even out? I am not doing bbt, I jsut didn't start with the beginning of my cycle, so didn't want to start in the middle, I will just wait til the beginning of my next cycle if I don't conceive this one. I don't feel very hopeful for some reason...... Before I got pregnant with my first daughter I went 9 months without a period.

Thank you all!!!!! My beta from Saturday was 26. I am deciding between waiting awhile or trying asap. Hoping for some good news in this thread ladies!!!!!!

We definitely need some good news in this thread!! I hope I can be the good news fairy in a week or so!

How is everyone keeping???

Cd24 for me no sign of ovulation yet but I had cramps yesterday so maybe that was it will have to wait and see what ff makes of my temps

I'm good! CD34 and 9DPO for me. My chart isn't looking great though and I got a BFN this morning. Only a few more days to find out for sure I guess. Last cycle my LP was 12 days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024