• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc baby number 3

I guess it's a miracle. Did a digi test tonight on a whim and bfp. I guess my period wasn't really a period? It's way too early for this cycle but idk how this will turn out after getting a heavy period about 10 days ago.... Praying for a miracle rainbow baby.

Congratulations!!

I guess it's a miracle. Did a digi test tonight on a whim and bfp. I guess my period wasn't really a period? It's way too early for this cycle but idk how this will turn out after getting a heavy period about 10 days ago.... Praying for a miracle rainbow baby.

Congrats!!

Thank you. I am currently at the ER they suspect ectopic. I'm still praying and believing for a miracle.

Oh no Hun!! Good luck! Il be waiting for an update.. I'm so sorry xx

I hope everything is fine ttc... Good luck!

I woke up with puking/diarrhea at midnight last night and got af just now.... Must be my lucky day! :(

Thank you ladies. My hcg was 44 and radiologist thinks something is in my left tube. But we're waiting until Thursday and will do more blood work and I'll follow up with my OB Friday.

Ok ladies, today is cd9.....this is my very first cycle off of the pill. Would you suggest starting the opks tomorrow? just to get an idea of when I would be ovulating in my cycle?

Thank you ladies. My hcg was 44 and radiologist thinks something is in my left tube. But we're waiting until Thursday and will do more blood work and I'll follow up with my OB Friday.

I really hope it's all clear and this is just a bump in the road to a healthy pregnancy xx

I hope all is well TTC.. And yes Caden.. I would start using OPKs right away, just to know where you are in your cycle. Do you also temp? That's the only way to confirm an O

Thanks ladies. Got my second round of bloods today. I'll update when I know anything. Still praying for a miracle!

It must be awful having to wait ttc :hugs: I really hope everything comes back ok
Cd 15 for me still no sign of ovulation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->