Ttc baby number 3

Fingers crossed for you X__Amour!!

I am still so confused by my temps. Trying to stay positive. No sign of AF, but starting to think this cycle is just long due to the clomid :/

I got a positive opk this morning!! It's the darkest positive I've had since my cycle came back in October! That makes me really happy. I took a b6 for the past 10 days and I think that really helped. Now hopefully my lp is long enough. Going to meet dh after he's off and get our bd on. Lol.

I got a positive opk this morning!! It's the darkest positive I've had since my cycle came back in October! That makes me really happy. I took a b6 for the past 10 days and I think that really helped. Now hopefully my lp is long enough. Going to meet dh after he's off and get our bd on. Lol.

Yay! Good luck!!

Im back. I havent been on BnB this week while miscarrying again but now ive pulled my head out and im back to TTC. Im still overjoyed i managed to conceive without medical help for the first time in 6 years. That was a big step forward for me, now just to master the art of staying pregnant.

Im back. I havent been on BnB this week while miscarrying again but now ive pulled my head out and im back to TTC. Im still overjoyed i managed to conceive without medical help for the first time in 6 years. That was a big step forward for me, now just to master the art of staying pregnant.

I'm sorry for your loss! Let's try to master that art together ❤️

Good luck ladies. I am happy that you were able to conceive tho, that is a good sign right?

Afm- I have been on an up and down roller coaster lately. First I thought I was pg, however I am thinking that I just had some faulty indent tests, as AF came this weekend. BUT when I called to talk to the doc about the next cycle, I found out that he left... like not for vacation, but for good!! SO I meant with the new (actually the old doc that used to be in the office, he delivered my dd) doctor. He is not on board with the clomid treatment... and he ordered an hsg for this Friday. He will be there as well, and I am very anxious as with looking at my charts and whatnot, seeing that I O every month and have great timing, he is thinking there may be some blockage or something....

Good luck ladies. I am happy that you were able to conceive tho, that is a good sign right?

Afm- I have been on an up and down roller coaster lately. First I thought I was pg, however I am thinking that I just had some faulty indent tests, as AF came this weekend. BUT when I called to talk to the doc about the next cycle, I found out that he left... like not for vacation, but for good!! SO I meant with the new (actually the old doc that used to be in the office, he delivered my dd) doctor. He is not on board with the clomid treatment... and he ordered an hsg for this Friday. He will be there as well, and I am very anxious as with looking at my charts and whatnot, seeing that I O every month and have great timing, he is thinking there may be some blockage or something....

Wow! I really hope you get some answers!!!! Hope you like the new dr as well!

How are you all doing ladies? Hope ttc is treating you kindly! Xxx

I think I'm super ovulating times 100 right now. Sooo much ewcm sooo much crampy discomfort! Hoping I'll catch that super huge egg!

GL ttc126... I hope you do too!

AFM... Hsg was Friday. All clear, hoping this is the cycle for us!!

Pretty terrible here. Ending anovulatory cycle number 4 now. OB appointment Wednesday. :(

Mrscletus that's fantastic news good luck this cycle

X_amour am really sorry I hope your doc can help :hugs:

Afm 8dpo temps have been going down since 6dpo:nope:

Mel!!! I totally see it!! That is awesome! Hope this is your sticky bean!

Thanks mrscletus I really hope your next

Oh yey!! Congratulations!!! So pleased for you! If your due date is Feb come over to the febuary love bugs group xxx

Oh yey!! Congratulations!!! So pleased for you! If your due date is Feb come over to the febuary love bugs group xxx

From my last period gives me a Feb due date but I ovulated late so think it will be early March x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->