Ttc baby number 3

Oh im so sorry your having a rough time tryingagain3. I had bleeding with my little girl and it didnt effect her at all but it is such a worrying time. Hope it eases up soon for you

Thank you Hun, I really hope so. I've got another scan next week so hopefully little bean will still be snug as a bug xxx

Congrats on all the bfp ladies!!!!!!! This thread is super lucky!!!!

Tryingagain, I'm so sorry you're spotting ❤️ Try to put your feet up and don't stress if possible...easier said than done right? Thinking of you ❤️

I'm on first cycle post miscarriage here! Can't wait to try this coming month! Hopefully it will be a super fast bfp for me again but this time sticky sticky!

Might be adding another :bfp: to the mix here soon... I am definitely seeing something on the tests, just hoping it gets darker :)

Might be adding another :bfp: to the mix here soon... I am definitely seeing something on the tests, just hoping it gets darker :)

I am so so happy for you after all this time I hope this is your BFP :happydance:

Here's the rest from this morning. There was more color than what was showing in person.. And sorry it's so dark. I'm cautiously excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 14
Here's the rest from this morning. There was more color than what was showing in person.. And sorry it's so dark. I'm cautiously excited!

I see it can't wait to see your next test

I think congrats are in order Mrscletus ❤️

I think I'm back to ttc. No bleeding yet but today's test lines are almost none existent so I think chemical xx

oh youngmam- youre not out yet. My line has unfortunately gone away as well, and my temp took a little drop this am, however my cervix is still HSC.. so I really don't know what to think. I am confused!! Really hoping I am not out, just trying to relax and see what happens. DH said we should wait to test anymore as he thinks I am stressing myself out in turn, I am not sleeping well, which could be the cause of my crazy temps. (I think he may be on to something)

Hang in there girly- we are in this one together!!

Mrscletus my temps were so weird this BFP cycle and my test looked negative after my first positive on my IC. I used the last IC yesterday and it finally had a very faint line again despite a very obvious one on my FRER. So don't give up hope!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 5
Un-edited.
https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/image3_zpsoteacziv.jpg

Edited.
https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/image2_zpsle7k0bzl.jpg
https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/image1-1_zpsqczzsowy.jpg
17DPO, 3 days late, and the faintest of maybe lines this morning on my FRER. Think if I'm pregnant I had later implantation. It's hard to see so trying not to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->