Ttc baby number 3

It's about 6 dpo for me........ Trying not to test 😂

Good luck ttc! Af got me, but my lp was 10/11 days this time!! And af is definitely worse than it has been the past several months. so I think my body is getting back on track, finally! Hopefully we will have better luck in the next few months. :)

I'm 3dpo and I am so hopeful this cycle that the struggle to not test is already starting! Lol

How is everyone? I got a bfp this morning ❤️❤️❤️

YAY TTC126! Congrats!

Also got my BFP this morning but ive been warned i may have to go through numerous chemicals and early mc before i get my sticky so im holding out hope!

Oh ladies--- so glad to hear you are all getting BFPs, I really am praying that this is my month as well.

Congrats ttc and youngmam! Fx for sticky babes!!! Good luck Mrscletus. I hope you get your bfp this month as well!

Hey ladies how are you all? Hope ttc and pregnancy is treating you well x

I got a positive opk this morning, so dtd during nap time and will be after kids are in bed tonight. Hopefully it works this month!

How are you feeling? Almost to 2nd tri already! So exciting :)

Hi ladies hope your all ok! Just thought I'd drop in and let you know I had my gender scan today and I'm so happy to announce we are team :blue: eek!hope your all good!? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back