TTC before 1st AF?

Mrs.Wells

Reaction score
Just wondering how many of you waited for your first AF before TTC again.

We didn't wait for AF but we did wait until bleeding and spotting had completely stopped for 4 days. My doctor also told me to wait at least 2 weeks from the mc. In my case it was about 3. No success though unfortunately.

I put we waited a few cycles. We were going to wait 3 but ended up waiting 6 months because of job security. Now we have that we're off!

I put straight away. My little bean that I lost in Nov was the result of NTNP rather than TTC, so we have tried to just relax & go with the flow again straight away. Waited til bleeding stopped obviously, but saw no reason to take precautions after that.

I am the same as Bluey, straight away a few days after bleeding stopped and NTNP same as we were with our last pregnancy. :)

Hey I miscarried on 5th Nov and started trying again straight after the bleedibg has stopped....well almost stopped.

Started trying as soon as bleeding from D&C stopped.

This time taking Metformin (for PCOS) Pregnacare, Omega3, B6 and before O was drinking gallons of grapefruit juice. No smoking no booze no caffiene.:growlmad:

Now in 2 WW. Impatiently, lol.

Crio x

we decided to ntnp as soon as the bleeding stopped (on monday), but have actually been dtd every other day / every day since then, so i guess really we r ttc!

I put straight away because we are ntnp...(Had the D&C on Nov. 19th) we have only dtd 2 times, the 26th and the 1st...(and now hubby is away for 10 days *sigh*), but I plan to try to get as much bd'ing time in ther as possible!

I had a D&C on the 18th of Oct. I was told not to have sex for two weeks until I had my check-up. Had my check-up on Nov. 4, and we dtd that night. :) We have not used protection, and I am trying hard to relax about everything, but it is hard. I got my AF on the 15th, which was a strange AF. I bled on and off for about 9 days, three of those days being REALLY heavy. I am trying "not to care" when I ovulate, but it's been hard. My body feels "off," so ttc this month-well, I guess I have been trying to force myself not to care. But I secretly do. My Dr. recommended two cycles...first cycle to allow your body to "return to normal" and also to help with due date accurracy. Part of me feels like if I conceived this month, that maybe my saddness would disappear. But being a social worker, my professional side of me says, that's not going to happen. Sigh...

we dtd pretty much straight away. BUT i totally regret it. The wait for first AF was so so so horrible. Because i had no idea when it would arrive i didnt know that if it didnt turn up after 4 weeks it meant i was pregnant or if it just meant my body was taking a while to get back to normal.

I wish id waited. which we are doing now. Waiting for a good few months before we activelt try again.
xx

:hi:
we did not wait. the day after i stopped spotting (11/19) we DTD.

We waited until bleeding had stopped and tried 2 weeks after d&c
I dont see any point in waiting, docs say wait 1 period- mainly due to 'dating reasons'..well thats what scans are for and we want to try now so off we go :)
Im just waiting to test now in next few days..scary :) xxxxxx eeeeek x

We started trying again the day after I stopped bleeding.

I want to take advantage of this 'super fertile' phase my doctor told me about!

We only waited until the day i stopped bleeding which was the day the Dr said i was fine... so we DTD the next 6 days but haven't the last 2... i'm so afraid since we haven't that i'm missing our window... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->