TTC - buddies please? xx

A

Adelaide

Hello lovely ladies!!

I've been TTC for the past 3 months and i'm really hoping this month is the month!
Everywhere i look there is babies and pregnant women and i'd be lying if i said i didn't envy them so much!!

So im on 7dpo today and from 5-6dpo i was experience AF like cramps - but the ugly witch isn't due till 27th... so hoping this was a good sign.
Also, my cervix is medium-high and i have EWCM.

Really, really hope this is my month! i want this baby so badly! hehe.

Any ladies/girlies in my position here and want to be buddies?

baby dust to all!!!!! :dust:

i would love to be your buddy- i am a little off from your dates- af is due on jan 22 but i am already feeling a little down that its not going to happen this month. I have been ttc for 3 cycles now after a MC in sept- i envy every one of my prego friends- some of them werent even trying- but some people just get lucky like that

ahh, you still might not get AF though,
have you taken a test yet? silly me got too exited and took one like 3 dpo! haha, i knew it was gonna be BFN but i did it anyways so i'm saving this one until around 11-12 dpo.

I'm sorry for your MC - if i ever did mc i wouldnt know how to get over it.

Is that your child in the photo?
She's beautiful!

My brothers girlfriend just got prego and i envy her like mad - she wasn't even trying - didnt know she was pregnant for 3 months and now look at her!!

:dust: baby dust for you!
I hope you get a BFP this month!! xx

AF is also due on the 27th for me! ill be your buddy lol, me and my boyfriend have been trying for almost 3 months, and i too have been having small cramps but no AF! im so nervous and i want a baby soo bad! good luck to you!

I'll be your buddy! I just MC beginning of this month so we're not allowed to TTC for two months. But we're gettin right on it after the time is up! I hope you get your BFP very soon!

How many dpo are you?
I THINK i ovulated on the 13th - but it could of been an early/late ovulation as i was only tracking it by estimation charts - but i had intercourse throughout-before and after my fertile window to give us more of a chance!

When are you going to test?

I'm the same as you been having small cramps - and also felt nauseas for like 20 mins last night.
but no sore boobs yet - :/

AF is also due on the 27th for me! ill be your buddy lol, me and my boyfriend have been trying for almost 3 months, and i too have been having small cramps but no AF! im so nervous and i want a baby soo bad! good luck to you!

yes that is my little girl- photo is almost a year old- haha i need to update it- and YES! of course i have tested...hehehe i cant help myslef- it was so anticlimactic though because i knew it was too early to tell...the only good thing that has come out of the mc was now my periods are really regular- i was only 11 weeks along when it happened and the doc said it was already clear it was a boy- :cry: but you have to pick yourself up and move on- i barely think about it now- my mind is set on having another little boy!

i need to get some IC tests though because i keep wasting the good ones!

It must be difficult coping with an MC!!
how long have you been trying for?

Thanks!! i really hope i do get a BFP!!!
:dust: baby dust to you!! xxx
I'll be your buddy! I just MC beginning of this month so we're not allowed to TTC for two months. But we're gettin right on it after the time is up! I hope you get your BFP very soon!

How many dpo are you?
I THINK i ovulated on the 13th - but it could of been an early/late ovulation as i was only tracking it by estimation charts - but i had intercourse throughout-before and after my fertile window to give us more of a chance!

I'm the same as you been having small cramps - and also felt nauseas for like 20 mins last night.

AAHH exactly the same as you! haha weiird but cool, we also had intercourse throught my 8 day fertile window, [from the 8-14th] i used a period tracker app on iphone, lol

sounds silly but im scared to test im so tired of AF, i just want a BFP ive been nauseas at night, and my RIght boob is sore lol just the one tho

im not sure when the best day to test would be , what do you think?

hehe!! i test even though i know its too early and its going to be a BFN! my boyfriend tells me not too as it just puts me on a down train after!
Although he does find it amusing how much i've spent on pregnancy tests! hehe
Wow 11 weeks and mc. Did they know the reason why?

yeahh i'm gonna invest in some IC tests as i keep buying clear blue and theyre putting a huge hole in my pocket!!
I really want to test again! as i feel like maybe my AF type cramps could of been implantation but i don't want to put myself on a downer again!
Any tips on how to make the 2ww go faster? hehe

xx
yes that is my little girl- photo is almost a year old- haha i need to update it- and YES! of course i have tested...hehehe i cant help myslef- it was so anticlimactic though because i knew it was too early to tell...the only good thing that has come out of the mc was now my periods are really regular- i was only 11 weeks along when it happened and the doc said it was already clear it was a boy- :cry: but you have to pick yourself up and move on- i barely think about it now- my mind is set on having another little boy!

i need to get some IC tests though because i keep wasting the good ones!

heheh!! that is weird thats when my fertility window was tooo!! :D
Well, im thinking about testing on 11dpo... or 12dpo
cuz i dont think i can wait till AF day heheh
and ive been doing so much researching just to pass time on this 2ww and most people got a faint but positive BFP on around day 11 so im guessing it'll be more acurate as of then!
so i'm thinking on saturday or sunday!
but im dreading it being a BFN! i have a feeling its gonna be a BFN, cuz i have no luck in the world with anything hehe!

Do you think its your month this month?

Ohh! i used the Iperiod on my itouch and some other app too!! hehehe :D:D

I hope its your month this month!! i'm excited for youuuu! :D
How many dpo are you?

AAHH exactly the same as you! haha weiird but cool, we also had intercourse throught my 8 day fertile window, [from the 8-14th] i used a period tracker app on iphone, lol

sounds silly but im scared to test im so tired of AF, i just want a BFP ive been nauseas at night, and my RIght boob is sore lol just the one tho

and ive been doing so much researching just to pass time on this 2ww and most people got a faint but positive BFP on around day 11 so im guessing it'll be more acurate as of then!
but im dreading it being a BFN! i have a feeling its gonna be a BFN, cuz i have no luck in the world with anything hehe!

How many dpo are you?

im not sure if it is but i keep having all these weird feelings like i get hit with waves of sleep lol idk its weird im soooo scared to test i dont wanna see a BFN. and i cant figure out how to add you as a friend but im trying to figure it out,

I think its because were new users that the friend thing doesnt work properly... hehe
Well i really hope you get a BFP!!!
And i really hope i get one too!
It would be pretty cool if we both got one cuz we'd have the same due date and would be able to keep eachother updated with scans and photos :)

How many dpo are you?

im not sure if it is but i keep having all these weird feelings like i get hit with waves of sleep lol idk its weird im soooo scared to test i dont wanna see a BFN. and i cant figure out how to add you as a friend but im trying to figure it out,

haha yeaaa that would be COOL! i guess im going to have to bite the bullet and do it! which test would u recommend since ur such and avid buyer lol

hahah well
ive made such a big hole in my pocket with buying clear blue tests
but obv i've never had a positive!
But if your going to test early - i'd recommend getting a cheaper one.
Do you live in the uk?

hahah well
ive made such a big hole in my pocket with buying clear blue tests
but obv i've never had a positive!
But if your going to test early - i'd recommend getting a cheaper one.
Do you live in the uk?

o ok, and no maam i live in USA, louisiana to be exact :)

hehe well i've heard of people going to the dollar store?
and buying the cheap ones if your going to test early, then obviously if you get a BFP, get a more expensive one for clarification!!

Gooood luck!!
now i think i might go buy some cheapies... cant resist myself haha
no wonder i have no money! ehhe

haha dont feel bad i dont either :/ economy here BLOWS

Hello

If either of you need another buddy I'd gladly volunteer.

I came off bcp at the end of April last year, got a BFP at the end of which unfortunately ended with an mmc at the end of November. Am now on cycle one trying again for number one.

Currently at 5dpo of a 31 day cycle, AF should be due on 1st February though obviously I'm hoping she doesn't arrive. I've been temping/charting using Fertility Friend and using internet cheapie opks to monitor my cycle this month as it has changed because of my mc. We :sex: every day around my pinpointed ovulation so now it's just a waiting game. Am going to try and hold out till 3rd February to test if AF doesn't show up.

Yeahh same here!!
But its all worth it in the end if i get a BFP! i'll keep you posted with my results!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->