TTC buddies required - starting clomid 22nd June (Tomorrow!!)

runrig

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am looking for anyone who would like to be my TCC buddy.

I am 32, been TTC with my DH for almost 2 years.

I am starting on Clomid tomorrow and worried about side effects, the best time to take it, will it work, will it not - basically I am worried about everything!!

I would be grateful for anyone who would like to be a buddy, and that I can hopefully support too?

x

Anyone? :blush:

Even if you are not taking clomid!

Hi Runrig,

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to bnb.

:dust:

Hey just thought I would pop in I took my first lot of clomid this cycle I am now on day 14 and had follicle tracking done yesterday.

How are you getting on with the Clomid? x

Hey just thought I would pop in I took my first lot of clomid this cycle I am now on day 14 and had follicle tracking done yesterday.

How are you getting on with the Clomid? x

Hi! So far so good. No side effects so far. I am coming up to the interesting part of using the fertility monitor now! I don't get to go for follicle tracking. Just bloods taken at 21 days. Please let's know how you get on. Good luck! x x

Hey I will be a cycle buddy. My af is due tomorrow. and start round 3 of clomid on tuesday,.

Hey I will be a cycle buddy. My af is due tomorrow. and start round 3 of clomid on tuesday,.

Hi! Thank you. I really hope af doesn't show tomorrow - will keep my fingers crossed for you. How are you finding clomid? Have you used it previously? As this is my first cycle with it the jury is out so far! I've just started charting everything on fertility friend too. I really hope you are lucky this month. I can't wait to hear how you get on. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->