TTC buddies that are about to ovulate

lily28

ೋ.Mama Of A Prince.ೋ
Reaction score
Are you about to ovulate? Join the fun :thumbup:

Despite my opk fiasco (I just realized my stash is expiring today) I took 2 today and they were both valid with a deep red line on the test. Both with a faint pink so I'm guessing O day is soon to come.

I ordered new opks today along with conceive plus.

Not at all hopeful for this cycle as dh is super lazy. But can't afford to be lazy too.

Unfortunately I had the worse allergies since years this last few weeks and I had to take antihistamines as my eyes were terribly swollen and I couldn't breath from congestion. That meant I was dried out like a cactus and of course that didn't really inspire me or dh. I have great hopes on conceive plus... Lets see..

Hi lily I am new to this site. Im am in the dr. office about to have my iud out as we speak(or as I type) and I expect to ovulate soon after. Soooooooo I will be purchasing the clearblue ovulation kit today. How long have u been ttc?

We are ttc on and off since 2007, but we lack focus, and generally baby dance on all the wrong days. If it was a condition it would be fertility attention disorder lol

Yay for taking your iud out! Good luck with everything!

I find the clear blue kind of exp for my liking, but tell me if it works for you. Is it a digital one?

I used to use Wondfro opks (the most popular last year), and now I changed brand but I think the new ones are practically the same.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140511238934&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160 that's the seller and the package of products I got.

Thanks for.the info. The clearblue are the ones with the smiley face. Since im about to o I wont have a chance to.order these on lime but I may for the next cycle.

I hope you will not need another cycle and this will be your lucky one hehee! Will let you know which I find the best though ;)

I should be ovulating soon as well! Actually I think it should have happened by now.. We have been TTC for a year and 3 months :) I just started my BBT charting and haven't seen any change in my temps. Have either one of you tried this method?

Yep I was charting in FF for a long time, and it is quite accurate and useful to help you learn the fertility basics. I have very consistent cycles and I always ovulate, so after a while I know when I'm ovulating by looking for my symptoms without necessarily charting. I only use opks now to pin point the exact day. Charting was driving me crazy to be honest. BUT I still think it is a useful tool for many.

Our problem is very basic: doing the deed on the actual fertile days (not 5 days later), and my cervical mucus acidity. On the first I need a little co operation from dh, because as we all know charting/obsessing/taking opks/talking about it etc is not getting us pregnant, right? ;)
On the second: I'm taking aspirin, and natural remedies to alkalize my body :)

Lol nooooo say whaaa? Lol yeah plan to temp just dont know how it will work since I would be starting on cd9. Would it even helpto temp now?

Oh and I am going to have to read up on cm because I am totally lost

i tested the opk kit today its pretty simple I got an O. hubby tried to tell me when i would ovulate ummm hmm :coffee:

:dohh: ^ Oh yeah, husbands just intuitively "know"... NOT!
ha ha ha!

Good morning everyone, I will be out most of the day because I have classes but I will catch up later, I promise...

Yes and told me howdo you think we went all those years with out getting preggo? I was like I just thought we were blessed. So he says he didnt push fot sex around time. Again...mmmm hmm lol

Muhahaa hilarious! I've heard it before though, some men are counting days, but mine doesn't that's for sure.

Did you ovulate yet? Mine seemed to happen very fast I think 2 night ago, I had an almost positive opk and now it is entirely negative... As I said I don't have any hopes up for this cycle. Better luck for me next time...
:)

According to the smiley faces...(or lack there of) nope. No Ov yet. According to hubby I should around the 10th. all the websites say anywhere from jibe 6th-15th couple of them say the same thing 7th-13 soooo we will see. Havnt been bd yet trying not to waste good swimmers.lol good luck to you you will get your bean soon.

Hope so, you too good luck.

Do you take folic acid yet? I don't take it everyday, recently only every 2 days. Possibly I will take it everyday next cycle.

I had my IUD out mon. Barely spotted. Tuesday got a little spotting and today Its increasing so I dont know what that says for me being that I am suppose to ov any where from tomorrow til the 13th. Sooooo I guess I will keep opk testing and temping. But this spotting is making me less anxious.

My first day taking the folic acid was yesterday. I guess I will take them everyday

I have folic acid until Monday, and then I will re stock. I'm thinking of starting vit b complex & COq10 too, many are taking it.

I think it is normal to spot after taking out the iud, just keep testing.

My friend was diagnosed with pcos yesterday, she is really sad about it and I feel for her... I know I'm sooo lucky that I don't have anything like it, but it makes me pretty anxious to get pregnant quick.

Awww im so sorry to hear that about your friend. I can understand how it would make u more anxious. I have temped around tge same temp the past couple days @ 97.6 and clear blue opk says I havent O'ed yet. I'm expecting to around june 10th which will be cd14. I wouldnt be mad if it happened earlier tho.lol

I know how you feel. I had a very high temp (99) yesterday but it could be from the heat or from coming home after a run. I don't know.
I just discovered this blog and I'm reading an article on "Luteal Phase Defect" ha ha more stuff to obsess and fear: https://greenfertility.blogspot.gr/2010/12/how-to-naturally-increase-progesterone.html

for some reason when i try to read about luteal phase my brain shuts down. I just cannot take the infomation I have no clue why :wacko: maybe i'm on information ovrload :shrug:. I am going to try again though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->