TTC buddies that are about to ovulate

Mind if I stalk you guys? :D I should be Oing today with a nice + on OPK yesterday. I'm waiting to feel those familiar "middle pains" so to speak. DH is coming home tonight after a week away at work. It'll be our only shot this month, I think.

I know what you mean about brain shutting down! I'm 34, will be 35 in two months, and I could drive myself crazy reading about fertility stats in mid30s women. This will be our first of hopefully two!

Yes please join us :) The more the merrier!!!

Being in your 30s today is like being in your 20 a few years ago. I think women are healthier and more educated and informed today than ever before. I think we have good chances. My only problem is not enough bd'ing.... :(

Mind if I stalk you guys? :D I should be Oing today with a nice + on OPK yesterday. I'm waiting to feel those familiar "middle pains" so to speak. DH is coming home tonight after a week away at work. It'll be our only shot this month, I think.

I know what you mean about brain shutting down! I'm 34, will be 35 in two months, and I could drive myself crazy reading about fertility stats in mid30s women. This will be our first of hopefully two!

I'm 30 and this is our first ttc cycle. I ovulate today or tomorrow but DH is adamant BD should be every other day "quality not quantity" is his phrase! However I don't want to miss this window and am hoping to convince him otherwise!!
Sugarpie07 we are O buddies! here's hoping we'll be BFP buddies soon!
FC and babydust to all xx

I'm 30 and this is our first ttc cycle. I ovulate today or tomorrow but DH is adamant BD should be every other day "quality not quantity" is his phrase! However I don't want to miss this window and am hoping to convince him otherwise!!

Go, Poppy, Go!! :sex:

Let's hope the swimmers meet the eggo!! All the best to you :D Please keep us updated!!

Being in your 30s today is like being in your 20 a few years ago. I think women are healthier and more educated and informed today than ever before. I think we have good chances. My only problem is not enough bd'ing.... :(

That's what I'm hoping for! Our timing will be a little off until the end of July (at the earliest), so it's more like wishful thinking this cycle and next. Good luck to you... I hope to see a beautiful BFP from you later this month!!

Go, Poppy, Go!! :sex:

Let's hope the swimmers meet the eggo!! All the best to you :D Please keep us updated!!

Quick update with TMI WARNING!!!! For the last 2-3hours I've had some mild period like cramping low down on my right side and in the last half hour a mild backache. I tend to get this approx 2 weeks b4 AF so hoping its not that :-\ Also (TMI WARNING!) my CM has changed to more white and very slightly thicker but it was clear and thin yesterday. I also feel exhausted but done very little all day. Is this AF approaching or might I be needing the hpt I boughy earlier? What do people think?xx

Well fml The one time i pour my excess urine out my..opk reads error. Are you effing kidding me? Grrrrrr.

Ha ha I like the way your dh thinks! Best of luck hon!

That's what I'm hoping for! Our timing will be a little off until the end of July (at the earliest), so it's more like wishful thinking this cycle and next. Good luck to you... I hope to see a beautiful BFP from you later this month!!

I doubt there will be a bfp but thanks anyway! :flower: You are so sweet!
I hope this summer and autumn will be it! I have high hopes of announcing a BFP on our anniversary on September lol :wedding:

My new challenge is my dh's travel for business on ov days... :shrug: I wasn't expecting it at all. Let's see what will happen...

Quick update with TMI WARNING!!!! For the last 2-3hours I've had some mild period like cramping low down on my right side and in the last half hour a mild backache. I tend to get this approx 2 weeks b4 AF so hoping its not that :-\ Also (TMI WARNING!) my CM has changed to more white and very slightly thicker but it was clear and thin yesterday. I also feel exhausted but done very little all day. Is this AF approaching or might I be needing the hpt I boughy earlier? What do people think?xx

I think this is it. This is how ovulation feels when you have symptoms.
I hope you will use a hpt and there will be good news soon!:dust:

Well fml The one time i pour my excess urine out my..opk reads error. Are you effing kidding me? Grrrrrr.

whaaat! This is crazy... Get the cheap opks, they are very good and you are not thinking about using 2 (or more) on the same day.:thumbup:

Let me tell you my news. I have high temps (99) for 3 days now. It's kind of crazy, I don't feel sick or anything, one minute I think oh darn it I've got a summer cold, and the next oh goody it might be a bean. :wacko:
Plus I hit my head on a lounge chair (don't ask how it happened) and it hurts.:dohh:

where do you get yours from. The ones you read the lines on? I ended up testing 30 mins later and no lh surge. I want to test twice a day but I needed to get my hands on the opk as soon as possible so I got the digital smiley faces. This is my first month ttc and i didnt have any idea when I will O. I only have 20 tests so once a day seemed to be the answer. Can I miss the surge doing it once a day? I am just going to start bedding today. All the websites say I should O some where from 6/7/12-6/13/12. probably should have been bedding

ohhh eggy where are you? lol

It will come! I havent checked if I O, thought I would just give a go this month! babydust to you :dust:

According to my ticker today I should feel some o pain...I think I am or maybe I'm imagining it...because I want this sooooo badly.

where do you get yours from. The ones you read the lines on? I ended up testing 30 mins later and no lh surge. I want to test twice a day but I needed to get my hands on the opk as soon as possible so I got the digital smiley faces. This is my first month ttc and i didnt have any idea when I will O. I only have 20 tests so once a day seemed to be the answer. Can I miss the surge doing it once a day? I am just going to start bedding today. All the websites say I should O some where from 6/7/12-6/13/12. probably should have been bedding

I got mine from ebay, you can find really good deals there. The ones I was using this past year were wondfro and really good/accurate. Never had a prob. Out of 100-150 opks maybe 1 was non valid.
For such cheap things they are great.

Now I got similar ones only non wondro, the link I posted days ago along with lube and hpts. This time I got them with HIGH sensitivity for even better accuracy. Waiting for them to arrive this week, probably by Friday.

It will come lol you should have started bd imho, you must have sex those 2 days before ovulation.

It will come! I havent checked if I O, thought I would just give a go this month! babydust to you :dust:

According to my ticker today I should feel some o pain...I think I am or maybe I'm imagining it...because I want this sooooo badly.

Not everyone feels it hon. It is very similar to a very light period cramp and it usually lasts for a little while like on and off for about 3-4 hours.:winkwink:

Not everyone feels it hon. It is very similar to a very light period cramp and it usually lasts for a little while like on and off for about 3-4 hours.:winkwink:

Thats what it feels like so hopefully we've timed it right. Will keep you informed. Thanks for the advice x

I got mine from ebay, you can find really good deals there. The ones I was using this past year were wondfro and really good/accurate. Never had a prob. Out of 100-150 opks maybe 1 was non valid.
For such cheap things they are great.

Now I got similar ones only non wondro, the link I posted days ago along with lube and hpts. This time I got them with HIGH sensitivity for even better accuracy. Waiting for them to arrive this week, probably by Friday.

It will come lol you should have started bd imho, you must have sex those 2 days before ovulation.

I would have I just have still been spotting since the IUD removal. Yesterday was the first full day of no spotting. I'm estimating to get AF around the 25 or the 28th of this month. Kinda thinking i wont o until somewhere between the 10-13th For some reason. but definitely will be starting today. When I see the LH Surge I still have 36 hours to bd (ACCORDING TO THE DIRECTIONS)

^ That's true, the ovulation happens within 12-24 h after the surge, for most, sometimes within 36 h.

BTW I 've put a lot of thought into it and decided to give artificial insemination (at home) a try next cycle too.

I had gotten my ICs from early-pregnancy-tests.com. Like Lily says, then you don't have to worry about using more than one per day.

I found this website, and it's possible to miss a surge by testing only once per day:

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#12

There's a lot of other good info on the site too!

I'm feeling some of that today... which is weird, because my OPK turned pos 48hrs ago... and is still pos. Is that really odd?

It makes me more hopeful though... DH came home last night and it was :sex:!!

Whoa lily what does dh have to say about That? I could have sworn i felt some light cramping Just now
Let see if it continues...
Hope nope sonce i havent bd (and was Just asking for and egg amnd now iM Not ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->