TTC buddies that are about to ovulate

^ sugarpie good for you yay! For each person their surge lasts different time, for some it comes and goes in a few hours thus can't really catch it on a opk. Some women have a surge that lasts for days therefore very lucky so they can bd for many days with certainty that ov is right around the corner.

Best of luck lol, you are so lucky to have a cooperative dh.

Whoa lily what does dh have to say about That? I could have sworn i felt some light cramping Just now
Let see if it continues...
Hope nope sonce i havent bd (and was Just asking for and egg amnd now iM Not ready

Some really gorry details:

He gets all fussy and refuses to have sex sometimes, or sex is really miserable, like he gets really soft when he is about to enter, he is a really nervous person because he over thinks it. I was thinking I can help out manually when I have a positive opk and then do the home kit. It will take out a lot of stress out of him, I think he started suffering performance stress.

Ok i gotcha. I.can.see how someone could have performance anxiety. Making a baby Is somewhat<--- (lol) of a Big deal. Look how messed up we are mentally. Lol

I love the spoiler thingy lol

Yah well I don't want him to suffer post traumatic stress or anything haha! One crazy woman in the house is enough we don't need him to go nuts too.

Ugh That you have to feel every cramp and Think Is This it?? Is This it!! I have been getting Little cramps Then got a sharp stabby pain in my side. My opk Is still negative

Ok, finally going to count today at 1DPO... CP has changed, neg OPK again, terrible O pain yesterday - decidedly left side too. Also, got a temp spike this morning... will monitor it. BD on Friday night and Saturday... I hope, I hope, I hope!!!

Let to TWW craziness begin!!!

Ok, finally going to count today at 1DPO... CP has changed, neg OPK again, terrible O pain yesterday - decidedly left side too. Also, got a temp spike this morning... will monitor it. BD on Friday night and Saturday... I hope, I hope, I hope!!!

We're at the same point 1dpo, we could be dpo buddies! this waiting is awful...so tempted to test but know that is ridiculous as I wouldn't see anything. Are you waiting for AF not to show before you test? My cramping is still there like it is every month but has moved from the right side to just a general all over cramp in that area so not hopeful but it's only our first cycle so I'm not expecting it (very hopeful though!).

:dust: to all x

We're at the same point 1dpo, we could be dpo buddies! this waiting is awful...so tempted to test but know that is ridiculous as I wouldn't see anything. Are you waiting for AF not to show before you test? My cramping is still there like it is every month but has moved from the right side to just a general all over cramp in that area so not hopeful but it's only our first cycle so I'm not expecting it (very hopeful though!).

:dust: to all x

Let's do it! Yes, the waiting is terrible!! I had no idea it would be like this when we started. Last month, I started testing 7dpo... sooooo negative. I don't think I could hold out til AF is due. I had hoped to be able to test on Father's Day. Wouldn't that be an awesome day for a bfp?? I think that's too early though... 8dpo. I'll try to hold out if you do!

My crampies have gone from sharp on the left side to like yours... kind of all over in the area. DH and I had one more roll in the hay this morning for good measure (and cause it's just fun ;))

Plenty of bfp's on the first cycle, so keep your head up!! I'm hopeful for you too!!!

Yay Just got a Smiley face so i could o anywhere from now and 36 hour later. Bd yesterday and Will keep it up for The next four or 5 days Just to play it safe! IM so excited

So soon enough i Will be.right behind you.all in The tww

Welcome to the TWW ladies, let's do it together!

OMG the price of my folic acid supplements went sky high, from 1,77 few months ago to 5,20! Are they trying to bankrupt me?

Oh no! High demand i guess. Smh i Think i am officially on 1dpo Not aure though. my temp was elevated yesterday and today so could today.be 2dpo? Hmmmmph This stuff Is tricky. Welp happy two weeks waiting.

Happy tww to you too hun.

I'm doing an on line research to find folic acid with better price than that. I doubt it was the demand that caused the price increase, they probably try to make the same type of supplements to have more or less same prices no matter the brand. Everywhere I look it is around 3.99 -5.00 for 30 or 40 pills, the cheaper ones have less than 300mg folic acid so there is no point buying it at all.

My temps are high, today it is 99.2F or 37.34C, rising steadily for 5 days now. I could be sick with summer flu because I don't feel well at all today, I'm super dizzy and nauseous. I bought some tuna for dinner and can't stand it at all, IDK how I'm going to cook. I washed it in the sink and I can still smell it, although I shined the sink and washed my hands twice... Ugh.

Anyone have good ideas to pass the time? This TWW wait stuff is terrible!

Lily, that sux about your folic acid! Where do you live? I hope you're able to find it cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->