TTC buddies that are about to ovulate

I'm in Europe hon, the prices above are in euros. I think I should stick to ebay, it's the only place I can find deals like this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Folic-Ac...auty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item415678d7a8

The pharmacies and health food stores are crazy exp... :p

Anyone have good ideas to pass the time? This TWW wait stuff is terrible!

I have a lot of studying to do for the next 2 weeks which is boring, but at least it keeps me busy. Plus I watch 16 and pregnant on MTV to torture myself with teen bumps and babies :dohh: I'm such a masochist.

I'm in Europe hon, the prices above are in euros. I think I should stick to ebay, it's the only place I can find deals like this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Folic-Ac...auty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item415678d7a8

The pharmacies and health food stores are crazy exp... :p

Oh geez... that makes it even worse, being in euros!

Whereabouts in Europe (if you don't mind me asking)? DH and I went in April of this year for our third trip across the pond :) I've enjoyed each of our trips immensely!

We move a lot due to DH work, we live in Brussels (Belgium) now, but we will relocate again. I love travel so I love it. If I had to choose a place to live forever though it would be the English country (somewhere close to Oxford) or Brighton. <3

We move a lot due to DH work, we live in Brussels (Belgium) now, but we will relocate again. I love travel so I love it. If I had to choose a place to live forever though it would be the English country (somewhere close to Oxford) or Brighton. <3

Oh, how lovely! We went to Brussels a year and a half ago... but it was in the fall, so I missed the beautiful flowers in the Grand Place. One day! This year, we visited Croatia, Slovenia, Italy and Germany. Ahhhh....

What kind of work does your DH do? Mine is an international cargo pilot, so he frequents Europe (and some other, not as nice places!!).

How exciting Sugarpie! Oooh a pilot! DH is doing nothing so exciting, he is just a financial consultant lol!

In my opinion the "not so nice" places are always the ones that steal my heart, and turn out to be the most charming. Brussels is so damn boring and there is nothing to do here.

Woohoo! my new opks hpts and spermie friendly lube are here!:happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=419627&stc=1&d=1339581464

Those tests are better than the wondfro as they are bigger in size and easier to see.

The lube is 75ml btw in case you guys are interested.:kiss:

Attachments

• &#934;&#969;&#964;&#959;&#947;&#961;&#945;&#966;&#943;&#945;0727.jpg
    &#934;&#969;&#964;&#959;&#947;&#961;&#945;&#966;&#943;&#945;0727.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 8
Woohoo! my new opks hpts and spermie friendly lube are here!:happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=419627&stc=1&d=1339581464

Those tests are better than the wondfro as they are bigger in size and easier to see.

The lube is 75ml btw in case you guys are interested.:kiss:

Well your ready to go arent you??? Lol

Hahaha.... Love it! That's awesome :)

And now, since you are well stocked, you should get your BFP! (if only it were that easy :))

This time I'm more determined than ever hahaha, indeed ready to go!

I got my lower temps today, now I'm pretty sure I'm out and waiting patiently for AF.

This time I'm more determined than ever hahaha, indeed ready to go!

I got my lower temps today, now I'm pretty sure I'm out and waiting patiently for AF.

Awww, hun! It's not over til she shows up!! One lower temp could be be an anomaly. How many dpo are you?

I think I had my surge on the 5th, last Tuesday, so 9dpo.

I'm out girlies, AF got me, best of luck to the rest! I was expecting it to be honest.

I'm out girlies, AF got me, best of luck to the rest! I was expecting it to be honest.

aww man lets get this over with so we can get back to the exciting/nerve wrecking calculating and :sex:

aww man lets get this over with so we can get back to the exciting/nerve wrecking calculating and :sex:

:flower:

At least I got a mile stone break through with DH the other day. I was pissed that he wasn't into sex at all for many months, so I asked him if it was me he didn't really fancy, if it was stress from work, or something physical. He said sure there is some stress and he feels a little tired lately. So I ask: Is it more stress than usual, like is it more stressful than 5 years ago that his job was not as established as it is now? And he says no absolutely not. And again about the physical tiredness, is he more tired than he was 5 years ago that we both had more things in our plates in terms of activities, work etc? We were both working, had more responsibilities, more debt, going out a lot more at night, and working out in a gym blah blah blah... No , he said, not as tired as back then (when sex was like 3-4 times a week). So I tell him there is no real excuse that the sex has taken a back seat and we are not even making an effort. I told him that for me (outside baby making) it is a great stress relief and also makes me feel more secure in the relationship and feel better about myself/confident. So what is the matter?:shrug: And he said that I'm right, he admitted that one of his New Year's resolutions was having sex almost everyday and the last 6 months were everything but close to that resolution. I told him that statistically (lol :haha: I love combining math and sex) it is the worst year ever. He said that all the couples go through this, and this is were I screamed NOT US! We are not the typical couple and we never were, we talk about things and we work hard to resolve any problems. So we made a pact and we had :sex: X4 in 2 days lol:happydance:

Talking things out really works my friends.:thumbup:

whoop whoop!!!! cheers to more sex (well not yet). but yay for more sex. talking things out does work. especially when both partners are willing to listen. Sometimes we have to pull teeth to get them to talk but if thats what you have to do then so be it

good job!

Sorry AF got you, but that's great news about you and DH!! Many couples don't have the kind of relationship that allows for talking like that... so happy that you do :)

Sometimes I wish we didn't need to talk at all, I hate talking and analyzing. But there are no ideal situations, so I will work with what I have, even if we need to talk and analyze everything so much.

AFM: you guys would not believe that I really did the bleach test (i'm a weirdo) lol.
hubby did it with me and it was hillarious. if you need a laugh this may be what you need to do. so we took a cup of urine and added it to a cup of bleach. if it foams it is suppose to mean you are pregnant. when i tell you dh'S cup foamed way more than mine... it was soooo funny i was like well congratulations to you because obviously you are more pregnant than I am. sigghhhh. the picture below shows his cup and mine and you can clearly see which one is his. lol #FAIL

DISCLOSURE: IF YOU DO THIS DO IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA, AND BEWARE THE CUP GET WARM

I HAD ALREADY READ THAT IT DIDNT WORK HOWEVER IT WAS GOOD SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT
209.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->