TTC buddies that are about to ovulate

I've thrown bleach in the toilet bowl and it does foam when there is dh's urine in. Nice science project mimismom, you guys are hilarious, love the pic of foaming urine.

I've had the worse night. I had the heaviest flow EVER, in the history of periods. I was up 3-4 times to wash and see what is going on and didn't get any sleep. I'm using a menstrual cup (holds around 34ml) I usually just change it twice a day, I changed it 4 times last night and it over flowed every single time, even soaked through my fabric liners (I never use them but I did last night due to the heavy flow). IDK what is going on and I'm scared. I will wait for 24 more hours and if it continues I'm going to the hospital. No pains at all. Just heavy flow of thin blood.

I've thrown bleach in the toilet bowl and it does foam when there is dh's urine in. Nice science project mimismom, you guys are hilarious, love the pic of foaming urine.

I've had the worse night. I had the heaviest flow EVER, in the history of periods. I was up 3-4 times to wash and see what is going on and didn't get any sleep. I'm using a menstrual cup (holds around 34ml) I usually just change it twice a day, I changed it 4 times last night and it over flowed every single time, even soaked through my fabric liners (I never use them but I did last night due to the heavy flow). IDK what is going on and I'm scared. I will wait for 24 more hours and if it continues I'm going to the hospital. No pains at all. Just heavy flow of thin blood.

I hope it's slowed down! Are you feeling any better today?

8dpo- thought I'd test this morning and it was BFN. I knew it would be, but couldn't help myself, being Father's Day and all.

Side note - my DH has surprised me in such a sweet way :) He knows some of what I do... temping, OPKing, and POAS, and he's been poking fun at me, which is just his way. He means no harm, and it's quite endearing. Well, he'd been asking me when it was time for me to POAS, which at first, I thought he was asking so he could make jokes and such. Then I realized that he was asking because he was that excited for me to do it (and hopefully get a BFP). I almost cried when I realized that - and realized his excitement too. He's been totally on board from the beginning, but doesn't show things like that often. Even this morning, I got up to take my morning pee (and POAS), and when I came back to bed, he popped up and asked how it went. :cloud9:

Symptoms - temp spike again this morning - went from 97.56 yesterday (where it's been hovering since O) to 97.9 this morning. Implantation spike?? I hope. Lots of dull, achy cramps, backache, a little bloated, and 2nd morning that I've had to get up to do #2 (repeatedly - sorry about TMI).

Have a wonderful day ladies!!

^ woohoo lucky gal! It is is so wonderful your DH is so supportive and sweet!
I keep my fingers crossed for you, this will be your lucky cycle!!!

I'm much better, thank you! the first 2 days were a blood bath but the rest are ok, kind of minimal flow. Who knows maybe I'm nearing menopause... At least that is what it says when I googled my symptoms...:dohh:

I poas yesterday and today. although.its.super early I have atarted feeling less pregnant since taking th3m. Smh! Why i.have to give inand test?

Hey girlies how is it going?

blah no symptoms barely cramping. bfns all around. maybe i need better tests they ke giving me the wrong answer.lol

CD 14 and I got a positive opk darlings! I got an almost positive last night at around midnight and the definite pos this morning... Will be testing tomorrow and for the next 2 days so wish me luck!

Any news???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->