ttc buddies wanted!

P

princess444

hellllloooooo, im currently nearly finished my withdrawal bleed, so will be counting the days for my real cycle to return soon, i was on cilest, was wondering if anyone was or is in the same boat as me as it would be lovely to talk to someone and see other situations! :) :) :)

Hi princess444.

I'm kind of in a similar boat to you. I was on Cilest too. Took my last pill, had my withdrawal bleed 23rd - 27th September. My real AF came on 20th October but only lasted 1-2 days and was very light. I'm now in my fertile period this month and think I might have ovulated (I was worried it may take up to a year to start ovulating again).

For the past 3 days I have had plenty of EWCM and abdo cramps with sharp pains on my right side. Been doing lots of BDing to try to catch the egg! This is only our second cycle but fingers crossed

Will be interesting to keep in touch. I don't know many ppl who have been on cilest!

Good luck with everything and here's hoping for a BFP sooner rather than later!

X

hi, so ur first cycle after the pill isnt neccessrily a normal heavy period a light one like you had could mean that was ur period and you could of ovulated?did u take ur light period as ur first cycle?

I had my last withdrawl on 10/9-10/10 and am waiting to either start AF or test again (see other posts, I am having a conundrum! lol

Well I was expecting a really heavy and painful period with it being the first real one in 14 years. I was pretty chuffed to be honest that it wasnt too bad. I did take it as a cycle as before it I felt pre menstrual and had sore boobs. My cycles on Cilest were always 28 days long. My first cycle off Cilest was 26 days so sounds about right.

I'm now CD11 and have signs that ovulation is near or has happened which would be due around now with a 26 day cycle. I know I'd be very very lucky to go straight back to regular cycles but I'm keeping my fingers crossed cos everything looks promising!

X

ohhhh, so a light period is still normal after the pill and i suppose the longer u get bk to normal the heavier they will become ! i cant do anything till i have mine yet, just keep takin the ol vitamins lol

I'm on CD17 and 5-6DPO of my second cycle so keeping my fingers crossed! I've had some period type pains and cramps over the last couple of days. Don't know whether it's just coincidence or more psychological! Only time will tell I suppose. Are you going to be checking for ovulation or just going with the flow?

Xx

because it will be my first af after the pill im waitin to have it then start tryin , countin etc.., so u have started second month now, is it goin slowly for you? when will u test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->