TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

hello ladies, how are you all doing?

i am back in the states since tuesday. been in bed day and night trying to get better from this horrible cold that i caught back home. had my 32 week appointment on wed, everything looked good with baby and doc gave me some meds to get me better.

i am so sorry that i am so annoying asking you ladies about your weight but can you, er, tiggerz and newfie update me again about your pre-pregnancy weight and the weight you had just before birth and then right after birth and right now. i am just so curious about how much i could possibly weight after i give birth. :)

also er, tiggerz and newfie - how about fresh new pics of your newborns. their look must change weekly, eh?

I am over 14lbs lighter than pre pregnancy!!!! I didn't put much on at all but stopped weighing myself 2/3 wks before birth but I was approx 8lbs up

I can't believe I guessed my baby's weight!!!!! I deserve a prize lol xxx

How is everybody??????

Jacob is doing well, he is starting to smile occasionally which melts my heart!! :-D

aww so wonderful to hear about the smiles from jacob tiggerz.

seriously ladies, it seems like all of you have left me here all alone. :( where are you all? er you are leaving? newfiew is everything ok? have not heard from you since the birth of danni. tiggerz promise to continue coming pleeeeease.

impatient - how is your pregnancy going?

belle - you and i are not that far apart, hope you continue coming. how are you feeling so far?

hiii bellaswedus :) im still here, just havent got much time lately because work is hectic! pregnancy is going well, baby is v active and we've cut down the name list to 4:
Harley/Oliver or Evelyn/Alice

What do you think? Honest opinions please! xx

Bellas I'm here hunny - it's the school hold so it's busy here but I won't dessert you!! Remember send me your name for FB I am on there more!!

Jacob was weighed today, he is 9lb3 so he is 1lb up on 2 wks ago - BF him so very proud of that :)

Hello belle!!! I love your boys names - but not so keen on Evelyn, to me it's very old but if she was evey that's cute :)

How are you both doing??

Bellas you're getting closer :)))

I like Oliver/Evelyn the most belle but I prefer the shortened versions more... Ollie or Evie xx

belle - ok, i love harley but sorry not oliver just to common for me. evelyn sounds older but hey a baby doesn't stay tiny for ever but yeah not really my favourite, alice on the other hand is an older name that is lovely and becoming very popular. so my favs are harley and alice. :)

tiggerz - i am so sorry i have no clue how to even get to the email section of this site hahahah please send me a random email because those i can see as they come as notification and i can send you my info. :) so happy bf is working out for you and jacob is growing.

arggggg can't wait for my baby to arrive. :) we just assembled the pack and play she will be sleeping in. it works as a bassinet as well.

er - how is it going with max and you? are you back to feeling normal? how is it going with bf? heard it is harder after a csection.

newfie - where are you?

impatient - how is it going?

Hey Bellas

I dont really come on here much anymore, to be honest I haven't really let myself get too excited or attached so far to this little bean it's just a constant fear of the worst thing happening again, so I've been just going with the flow and not thinking too much about it.

How are you? Not long now are you nervous, excited??

xxx

Hey Bellas

I dont really come on here much anymore, to be honest I haven't really let myself get too excited or attached so far to this little bean it's just a constant fear of the worst thing happening again, so I've been just going with the flow and not thinking too much about it.

How are you? Not long now are you nervous, excited??

xxx

hi impatient, good to hear from you. i completly understand you. i was like that after my mc. when we got pregnant with this baby i just wanted to get over the 12 week mark so i could relax a bit. eventually you will relax and start enjoying. it took us sometime to do that since we went through me having sever ms then risk of downs, amnio test the wait but since around week 24 we have enjoyed and relaxed. i am sure you will feel that way after some time.
how are you feeling in general are you having symptoms, ms etc? try to relax and stay of your feet as much as possible. i will pray for you to have this baby be your forever baby. :)

yes things are good here, just counting down the days just a little over 1month left. i can't wait to see her little face. :)

how is everyone else doing? i can't belive that you all dissapeared after having your little ones. :( i thought we would all be around until eachone of us got our little ones. well i hope you are all doing fine as well as your babies and that you do come around from time to time and check in with the rest of us.

Im coming in once in a while to check bellas dont worry, wouldnt miss your little one for the world! Do you have facebook? x

er, tiggerz, newfie - how are you and your newborns doing? geez you are all scaring me by completly dissapearing. it feels like i will not have a life after baby. or do you all just feel that your don't need this forum any longer? is that the case? please let me know.

belle - how are you doing, how are you moving along? have you been buying baby stuff yet?

impatient - how are you doing? i see you are already past 8 weeks, things move on so fast. you are just about to complete 1/4 of your pregnancy, congrats!!! have you booked a scan yet?

Hi Bellas - things arent so good actually at the moment, I am going in for an emergency scan tomorrow as I have been getting some sharp cramping, heavy feeling in my abdomen and lower back ache. Also alongside all these my sypmtons are starting to disappear. I called my midwife last night as I think the same thing as last time is happening all over again.
Obviously I wont know for sure until the scan tomorrow but I would give anything to see a healthy dancing baby on the screeen, we know our bodies best and I just cant see this happening unfortunately!

I'll keep you updated xxxxx

hi hun, i am so sorry, i will say a prayer for you and your bean that all is ok. i hope you won't have to go through the same thing again. all i can say is that my symptoms were on and off in the begining so it is hard to tell if it really means one thing or another. but you are right we all know our bodies best. i know i bleed twice before the 12 week mark the first time i went to see my doc the second time it was not during office hrs so i went straight to the er. all turned out ok. i hope that is the case for you as well. have you bleed or anything like that? are you still temping? because i know that helped me know if there was anything wrong as when i got pregnant and had the mc even though i didn't start bleeding right away i knew that i would mc as my temp droped. but this time around i temped until week 12 and it stayed up.

please keep us updated i am here if you need to talk. i will think of you and that you get good news. biggest hug to you my dear.

oh my god impatient, i couldn't wait to hear how your appointment went looked up if you had posted else where and i am so glad to hear that all is well with your bean. big hug to you and try to stay relaxed and enjoy the next couple of weeks until your next scan.

oh thank you hun - I did mean to come on this thread and let you know. Very pleased little bean measured a couple of days behind but the midwife says this is nothing to worry about as af is only a guide to dates.
Really looking forward to the next scan a week on Monday and then we can hopefully see our healthy bean again and truly start to relax.
I was so overwhelmed yesterday, I was positive it was bad news again so very excited to see healthy happy bean

xxxx

i am so glad for you impatient please keep us updated. try to have faith that this will be your forever baby. :)

how are the rest of you ladies doing?

er - how is max? he must be 2 months by now right?

newfie - is everything ok? i have not seen you here since you had danni...i am hoping it is because you are super busy not because something is wrong. please update us on here even if it is with a line or two.

tiggerz - sorry that i have not replayed on fb, i am a horrible fb member. :) how is jacob and you doing? is he growing fast?

belle - how are you? how are things moving forward for you?

well i just want to say that i think of you all and i hope you are all doing great! big hug b.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->