TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Star7890

New mummy
Reaction score
Thought I would start one on here, now most has us finally achieved our BFPS its only right to keep on helping each other through this very exciting and scary time! :flower:

We can chat, share any worries/problems, share bump pictures and keep each others spirits up on our road to our new babies!

So welcome to the pregnancy forum Impatientmumm and bella, me and newfie look forward to seeing how you get on and we are here for any questions that you have! And Belle! See you here next month! :hi: I promise it will be soon! :flower:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and to any other women on here who want to join us! Why not?! :winkwink:

Yeah its had a major growth spurt this past week! I feel HUGE! haha And excuse the stretch marks! :blush:

So to answer your question.. Honestly over the next week or two you are going to feel like AF is coming, you'll have the familiar aches and cramps and I could have swore I was coming on and had to keep checking my underwear every half an hour lol
One thing I would say to you is just try and relax and enjoy it and when your looking in the first trimester forum just try and not let the miscarriage posts knock your confidence.. yes it does happen.. but you need to think positive for your baby! :) I wish I hadnt been such a worry wart for the first few months because Ill never get that time back now!

xxxxxx So pleased to have you lot here

Thank You Em - that's exactly what I'm trying to do and funnily enough exactly what OH said to me last night 'Just Enjoy it!'

Common sense is telling me to prepare myself just in case - but in the back of my mind I think we have waited 9 months for this I think my body is ready and this is a strong sticky bean.

OMG 3 days until you find out which colour bundle your carrying!

sorry Em one last question, I already had doctor's appointment booked for 18th October to go over blood test results when I thought I wasnt ovulating, I will be half way through my 7th week, is that too late or just about right?

xxxx

I know 3 DAYSSSS!!!!! Im so nervous and excited wish I could fast forward time! Will be straight on here afterwards with my 3d pics and whether bubs is blue or pink!

I went to the doctors around 7 weeks I think, and then he booked me in with midwife for my first booking appointment at about 8 and a half weeks. Your appointment at the docs is so pointless and quick but it has to be done to get the refferal to the midwife, he will literally just ask you your dates give you a few leaflets and take your blood pressure, he wont even check if you are ACTUALLY pregnant! Strange, I thought xxxx

That all sounds normal impatient, like Em said, the beginning of pregnancy is a lot like :af: but no blood (hopefully). Even though a small amount of bleeding/spotting can be normal too. I' so excited that we all (almost, not forgetting you belle) got here! bekadee is expecting too. I checked up on her even though we haven't heard fro her in forever.
I found out on 9 DPO too. And I knew a couple days before that but I was afraid to test. :D

just wrote on: looking for some ttc buddies. but discovered you all had moved over here so i will paste my msg from that page.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh my god. i am so excited for you impatientmum. you soooooooo deserve it. this is such a great news. it actually made my day. yiiiiipppiiiiieee
i know it is easier said than done but don't worry. try to relax as much as possible it is very important in the early stage. a line is a line and you are pregnant. i tested 10dpo and got a bfp.

sorry that i have been gone ladies. the last few days back in sweden were packed with meeting with friends and family and we got home to the states yesterday afternoon. so i am back to business. so i tested everyday on a hpt for 8days just because i couldn't belive it and because i was scared. hihi so i decided to stop my addiction on testing and today is day 4 not testing. i still need to stop temping though so it will be the next step.

how are you all feeling?

i just have to say it again i am so excited for you impatienmum, you deserve this, congrats girly!!!!

7th June 2012 according to ff or 8th June 2012 according to countdowntopregnancy - so one of those days lol.

urhmmm girlies just did a clearblue digi and it came up instantly pregnant and then 1-2 weeks, is this early for my hcg levels to be high enough to pick this up?? Now I can see it in black and white on the test I am starting to believe this is actually happening and I am getting more and more positive by the minute.

Thanks you so much Bellas that is such a kind thing to say - how are you feeling any more pregnancy symptons?

My backache is terrible at the moment and lots of watery mouth syndrome but not much else - except boobs getting bigger but one more than the other lol!!

xxxxx

Nope, it's not too early for that digi result impatient. Just relax. Breath. :winwink: We all spend the first 12 weeks worrying way too much about nothing. Don't worry, you'll have load of symptoms before you know it. :thumbup:

Bellas

I was wondering you have temped through early pregnancy - is it quite normal to have a drop in temps? I'm just petrified as af is due tomorrow or Friday and I had a drop of 0.2 this morning.

I know I'm worrying girls, and I'm sure you all know how I feel, I just want to keep this little bean xxxxxx

No I didnt temp, for me, it would worry me even more... just another thing to obsess over! Stop temping and let nature take its course! xx

okey dokes em - you are definitely right lol. did another frer this morning and the test line is darker than the control line so I'm hoping this is hopeful for a strong bean and no chemical.

That's it I promise I am just going to enjoy being pregnant, I'm just a renowned worrier lol xxxxx

Temp dips of .2 aren't huge anyways impatient. We all worried away our first 12 weeks. Try to relax yourself a little. (I know it's hard). Now looking back I think, I can't believe I worried so much over _____ (insert word here) :dohh:

impatientmum - i had a small drop 2days in a row which amounted to about a drop of 0.3. then up then down and so on. everyone is different but for me it just felt better to temp. knowing that i was pregnant through a hpt everyday made me feel more confortable. then i decided this past saturday that i won't be more pregnant because i am testing and so i stoped. but knowing throught those hpt made me feel more calm through out the day. also i still temp but i will phase that out once i feel more comfortable. it doesn't freak me out when i temp it makes me less worried through out the day. :) well as long as i see that it is about my coverline. i will stop temping though as soon as i feel comfortable.

do what makes you feel most comfortable. if temping stresses you out then don't.

as far as symptoms - i seriously don't have any i think. hahaha i think i am tired right now due to jetlag. i feel bloated maybe that is the only far featched symptom. also my breasts felt heavy and nipples hurt but they don't feel as much. i think newfie told me in the begining that symptoms come and go. i think they do because that is the deal with my breast so far. some days they hurt more other days less.

do what ever you need to make you feel calm. :)

newfie and er - i can't wait until i am in the same shoes as you PAST 12 WEEKS! :)

Thank You Bellas - I think I'm going to retire the thermometer now, Today is the first day I feel so much less stressed about it so I'm just going to enjoy it.

My new sympton is being thirsty beyond belief, and then because of this having to go to the loo a million time a day, god forbid what I'm going to be like later into the pregnancy lol!!!

Anyway Newfie and ER I need to ask you, how did you keep it a secret from friends?? I am being invited to so many thing at the moment (sods law!!) but cant think of much more decent excuses!!

xxxxx

It was hard keeping it a secret. :winkwink: You can still go to the events. If you're an alcohol drinker just try to switch out your drinks. Like I always drank vodka and oj. SO I would go up to the bar and order a large oj :dohh: and walk around as if I was sipping away on my drink. lol

This is the first time I used the doppler. This is the best I could do :)
https://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/newfielady/?action=view&current=023.mp4

26 and a half hours to go!!!

My symptoms till about 9 weeks were MAJOR bloating, back ache, lots of wind, emotional and sore boobs and nipples if that helps bella..
And impatient, I just had to hold it in! My mum, brother and Ohs close family knew at 4 weeks, I told my two best friends at 9 weeks, my extended family at 10 weeks and facebook/work at 12

I cant believe that tomorrow I will know If we have a son or a daughter! We are going to go to a huge mothercare afterwards and choosing some little hats, mitts, bootees and an outfit in either blue or pink! Will post some pics

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"