TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

thank you ladies, but now that the two of you have your babies and newfie is around the corner or for what we don't know could be having her danni at the moment......it feels as if my delivery date is far away. 8 weeks is a long time. :(

also the middle back of my back is killing me specially my ribs on my life hand side under my breast. don't know what to do to make the pain go away. :( any advice?

er - how are you and max? have you been going out yet?

tiggerz - how fun with weight loss, who knew that pregnancy could help with that. hahaha i hope that i will lose some when i have deliverd my baby. :) don't worry about moving around you will get there once your body is healed.

newfie - what is going on? have you had your baby or on the way? let us know. :)

visit home in europe is so far fun apart from my back pain and rib pain.

Hello Ladies

I havent been on here for ages and all of a sudden I see beautiful baby pictures on this thread - congratuations xxxx

Popped on though to tentatively tell you all I'm 13dpo and just got a bfp arghhh so bloody scared and nervous, the feelings are completely different to the last time. Soyou ladies and OH are the only ones to know. At the moment I feel like it cant be true and af will arrrive on Wendesday, so I think if I get past Wed with no af then I'll feel a little better but honestly I wont truly get excited or relax until I see my little bean wriggling around at the first scan.

xxxxx

Hello Ladies

I havent been on here for ages and all of a sudden I see beautiful baby pictures on this thread - congratuations xxxx

Popped on though to tentatively tell you all I'm 13dpo and just got a bfp arghhh so bloody scared and nervous, the feelings are completely different to the last time. Soyou ladies and OH are the only ones to know. At the moment I feel like it cant be true and af will arrrive on Wendesday, so I think if I get past Wed with no af then I'll feel a little better but honestly I wont truly get excited or relax until I see my little bean wriggling around at the first scan.

xxxxx

wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!

er - how are you and max? have you been going out yet?

I got out on day 5 and by day 7 we went to the local shopping centre, shopped and had a meal and I pushed the pram (even though I was told not to :haha:) and I go out with him nearly every day and have done since then! I told you it was quick recovery! xx

Well just did cb digi and 2-3 weeks came up, feel a little excited as af is due at the latest by tomorrow so my hormones seem to be rising well and seem high, you ladies might disagree though.
I just hope this is our forever baby!!
Going to call the midwife on Monday to self refer I think and get the ball moving quickly, if the same happens as last time I dont want to wait till 12 weeks to find out!

xxxxx

oh my godness am i happy for you impatient. congrats my dear. good to see you on here and look forward to hear more about your jorney to your forever baby. i know it is easier done than said but try to be positive. although my mc happend a lot earlier than yours i know how you felt and i know how you feel. i was scared for the longest. but i am crossing all fingers and toes for you to have a happy ending at last. please keep us updated.

wow er - you really meant it, that is indeed a quick recovery. i sure hope mine will be the same. but how long did it take for you to walk and do things just like before the c-sec?

newfie - what is happening? has danni arrived? i am soooo curious.

tiggerz - how are you getting along, how about jacob?

Impatient YIPPPEE!!! So pleased for you hunny - congratulations!!!

I've just had the HV here and Jacob has made up his birth weight plus an oz, so he is 8lb3oz!!!!! Really pleased as he'd gone down to 7lb5oz!
He's doing really well, he's sleeping most nights from 1am-8am - more sleep tgem I've had in months!!!! But he does have the occasional night of no sleep too!!

Any news on Newfie???

Bellas sorry about your back ache - could you see a physio??? Hope you get it sorted!!!

ER sounds like you're doing fantastically well!!! :)

tiggerz - so glad to hear that you are getting to sleep and that jacob is growing at a good rate.

do you all know what is going on with newfie? have she had her baby yet?

I don't know bellas - NEWFIE WHERE ARE YOU????

Hi all, just a quick note to let everyone know everythings fine on my end. babys doing well and apart from one or two stretch marks suddenly emerging im doing fine too! :) xxxx

p.s. congrats tiggerz and impatientmumm! x :hugs:

Sorry I've been gone so long ladies. I was trying to keep myself ahead in school work.
But... on Thursday, March 22ed 2012 at 2:11pm Dannie Rosalie was born weighing 7 lbs and 11 ozs.

Here's my birth story:

On Wednesday night, around 11:30 I noticed I was getting some contraction. They weren't very bad but I had noticed a bit of show earlier that evening. Told DH but also warned him you can loose your plug long before labor. So, we went to bed figuring I would wake up if I got any more contractions or if they got worse. Woke up 9:30am yelling "OUCH, OUCH OUCH!" (I thought I had a very bad cramp in my stomach). By then DH ran into the bedroom with shaving cream still on his face (he was shaving did I mention lol) and said, "What, is the baby coming?" My answer, "No, Yes, Maybe " So, I got a shower and my contractions were coming to strong to even bother drying my hair. We went straight to the hospital (1 hour away, DH made it in 40ish minutes). When we got there (by then I was really yelling "Ouch!") they checked me and said "You're ready to push." I was like, "WHAT! So, long story short I guess, I delivered Danni naturally in two hours wit no pain management and only 2 stitches.

mega congrats newfie! dannie looks gorgeous in your avatar pic. :) such a short, sweet labour, im hoping mine will be like that xxx

yaaaaaay newfie, congrats to your beautiful girl danni. you will have to post some pics so we can have a better look of your baby girl. :)

belle - good to hear from you and that you are doing well. from what i have heard strechmarks are genetic, if your mom or other woman in your family didn't get them you might be a lucky one. :)

er how are you and max doing? you will have to show us new pics of 1 mo old max. :)

tiggerz - how are you doing now? how is jacob? is lt hard to care for 3 kids? :)

impatientmum - have you been to your mw yet? how are you feeling so far?

things are good on my end exept my horrible cold that i have caught. i am still back in sweden. my oh's parents came out from norway and spend saturday and sunday with us. it was really nice. also my girl friends had a surprise babyshower for me yesterday which was amazing, i was shocked behoyond belive. didn't think i would have one. :) i truley have great people in my life. lots of gifts to go back to the us with. filled up a whole lugage so all my cloths in my carryon. so, only 7 weeks to go until my csec. i can't wait. i will be heading back to the states on tuesday, i am missing my oh soooooooooooo much. :)

Congratulations Newfie!!!!! I was getting worried about you hunny - so glad all is well!!!

Bellas - it's busy with 3 but Jacob is such an easy baby and my 1st born son is 12 so he is easy too - I feel incredibly lucky :-D How are you doing hunny???

Aww nice seeing you in here again belle!

Newfie! Thats brilliant! Congrats on your little one. How are you both doing? Cant believe she was 7lb 11! I thought you would have a dinky dinky one, well done. And born exactly a month after Max :)

Max is great getting bigger by the day he was 6lb 7 last saturday so without weighing him I would say hes nearing 7lb now!

xx

I can't find our post with our weight guesstimates?? I'm on an iPhone and it's taking ages to look back on the posts - can somebody copy and paste it please!!

Tiggerz I think ER will be first, then me, then Newfie very shortly after??

Shall we guess weights?? ER 7lb3oz, me 8lb2, Newfie 7lb!!!! Bellas 7lb11oz

My guesses

I think it will go:

Tiggerz first, then me, then Newfie.
And weights will beee....

Tiggerz: 7lb 15
Me: 7lb 5
Newife: About 6lb 14-7lb 2

And Im going for Bellas: 7lb 1

Newfie

haha, everyone thinks I'm going last. lol. I think we'll go in order; ER, Tiggerz and me.

ER- 7lbs 6 oz
Tiggerz- 8 lbs
Me- 7 lbs
Bella- 7 lbs 10 oz to 8 lbs

Bellas

tiggerz first, then er and then newfie

birth weights.............i hope i am converting right.........but i also put in grams in case.

er - 8lbs 1oz (3700grams)
tiggerz - 8lbs 4oz (3700grams)
newfie - 7lbs 3oz (3300grams)
myself - 8lbs 4oz (3700grams)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh