TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Up with max and its 2.45am.. bet you ladies are looking forward to these night feeds! x

ER- great news for Max. I can't wait to get this little one out. Tried sex last night :)haha:) and got woken up 4 times with contractions but now, nothing. :dohh:

Bella- Yeah, my bump was gone very pointy. I may take a new one to compare. lol

I've heard Tiggerz had her baby, waiting for her update here though!

yaaay that is great news. i can't wait to hear more about it.

tiggerz hurry up and update us. i am so excited to see a pic of your baby boy. congratulations my dear. i am so happy for you!!! big hug.

Hello ladies fleeting visit!! Baby jacob was born 7/3/12 weighing 8lb2 all healthy and gorgeous!!!
I in the other hand ended up in surgery hense no update til now! I am now home, just and worn out!! I will update properly in a day or so!!

Goodluck newfie I hope your baby arrives for you very soon

Love to all xxx

Congrats Tiggerz. The March Mommas were wondering about you a couple days ago so I'll share this update, hope you don't mind. :)
I'm still hanging in here. I can see me going overdue. :dohh:

Hope you are okay tiggerz and your little boy, I bet your other two love him to bits dont they? xx

DTD yesterday morning and got some good contractions until after dinner. Then they just tapered off and I haven't had any since. :dohh:
How's the new babies? :kiss:
Bella, Belle- how are you?

aww congrats again tiggerz. how are you doing? how is baby jacob doing? beautiful name choice. :)

er what a cutie max is. hope all is going well with you recovering from csec.

newfie i bet you are just counting the minutes now. hahahha i can't imagine how it is going to feel when i get that close. :)

cause at the moment i am counting the weeks and days and it is going sooooo slow. grrrrrr i want may to be here already.

Hello ladies!!!

My birth update - don't read if you think you'll freak out at a not so great story x

Well baby Jacob William was born healthily on 7/3/12 weighing 8lb 2oz!!! Following his delivery I suffered massive internal bleeding - my womb was filling up to capacity with blood clots - as it wasn't pouring out of me it went unnoticed until I was in servers pain and needed gas and air again!! They managed to empty the womb several times on the labour ward but the womb would not contract down and the bleed would not stop!!! I ended up being rushed to surgery!!! I lost half my blood and was told had I have been older or unwel I would have been in serious trouble!!!!!! BUT, I am home now and doing ok! I have to take it extremely easy for the next week or so to get my strength back.

MW has seen Jacob today and is happy with him although he's lost alot of weight due to my milk being delayed due to problems but she's happy he is doing well - weeing, colour of him, alert etc! He weighed just 7lb5oz earlier within the 10% allowed but still alot!!!

How is everybody else doing???

I hope you're ok ER, how is Max???

Newfie, did DTD get things going???

Bellas??

I'll get a picy on here of Jacob later - he's a cutey!!!

Still simmering. *sigh* No more good contractions since Saturday. :dohh: The baby's furniture is being put into place this evening so I am officially ready for baby. Tomorrow I might just start taking matters into my own hands. :winkwink:

oh my godness tiggerz, what a story, not a fun one. i can't imagine what you have gone through. are you ok? blood cloths are not good at all that is death. i am sooooo happy that they still caught it on time. do they know why you started to have internal bleeding? so since you were not doing well does that mean that jacob was not feed with bottle just because you wanted to breastfeed? i sure hope you are doing and getting better and also so glad that jacob is doing well. big hug from me.

newfiew, don't worry you will have your baby soon not long at all, you have reached 39 weeks, yaay.

er - how are you and max doing?

nothing new to report on my end, all is good so far. i have lots of energy still and just trying to finish my paper for school then on thursday i am off to sweden to see my fam and friends for 12days. will have my 30 week appointment witn my ob on wednesday.

Im fine bellas thank you, completely healed and going for walks etc, I started feeling fully 'normal' (i.e pain free and able to stand up/walk without probem) around 9/10 days PP so keep that in mind for yours :)
However to be honest with you I didnt even take any painkillers at all from day 6 postpartum so I wasnt hurting much at all before the 9/10 day mark

Max is doing great too

And tiggerz, what a horrible time you had, but at least you are both here safe and sound. xx

er - thank you so much for the information on that. i have been wondering how long it would take me to be out and about since the recovery time after my abdominal myo surgery was horrible. it took me atleast 3-4 weeks to walk normal with out my back bent over and with out painkillers.

9days sounds awsome so happy to hear that you are out and about taking walks with max. :) i just had a look at your ticker and i can't belive that max is almost 3 weeks old. amazing!!!

Congrats on reaching 30 weeks bellas :)

How are you newfie? Still going? xx

Congrats on 30 wks bellas!!!!!! Wow!!! Not long now, I found after 30 wks time started to move more quickly again!!!

Newfie - how are you doing!??

ER sounds like you're recovering really well!!

I'm doing ok, still struggling with stamina but had a word with MW yesterday and she said that was pretty normal given my blood loss :-( I could be struggling for 3 wks, I'm getting so frustrated as I want to get my baby out in his pram and I can't manage very far :-( I haven't even done the school run yet - BUT I WILL THIS WEEK!! Determined to do that and the mums at school all want to meet Jacob too!!!!

Remember me saying about my lack of weight gain during pregnancy, I only started to put on a few pound right at the end - well I am a stone lighter (14lbs) than I started out!!! Seems a couple of pound a day is still dropping off me!!!!!! Yippee!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->