TTC buddy?? CD 2 :)

leahdawg

Reaction score
I'm trying for number 1 and would love a companion who is on frequently, open to tmi information, and has a sense of humor!

Hi!

I'm just CD1 today. I'm cycle 7 now and going completely insane! How long have you been ttc?

Oh not very long. Im a little bit ahead now I just got off my period.. lol. It will drive ya crazy!

Do you have a plan for this month to try get a Christmas baby? I'm charting bbt, using opks and I think I'll give soft cups a try. I'm having to go away for work over O day though so my chances are slim this month.

Softcups and preseed. :) Im having watery cm a day after af ended.... is that normal?

I've had watery cm on and off all month for the last few cycles. I'm not sure if its more than usual, or if its just cos I've never paid any attention to it before, but I'm pretty sure it's normal.

Okay good! Cause I'm only cd5 and I think I dont ovulate until the 18th... lol

Try not to worry. This month could be our month! I'm really going to try to stay positive and not get too crazy for once

Yeahh!! :) i even have things planned for my tww. Lol to keep me distracted.

That's a good idea. I'll have to get planning!

We've been ttc for 6 months now and I had one miscarriage early on.

Hi

Do you have a plan for this month?

I have a new plan- hubby thinks we're having a break from trying to help relax him, but I'm going to keep charting, using opks and timing sex and just not tell him.

Ok, I'm having a really weird cycle this month. I had 3 days of AF ( which is a little shorter than normal) and it stopped on saturday. Then today- CD 5 I've started bleeding again, and it's brighter. I don't know what on earths going on.

hello ladies i am in cycle number 7 im on cycle day 22 of this cycle 5 dpo i would also like a buddy to talk to....my husband just doesnt understand this cycle we used preseed and the elevated hips method and for the first time we used opk's and charting!:wacko:

Hi!

My husband doesn't understand either and he's been getting himself so stressed he's been unable to perform sometimes. I'm having to hide all my cycle info from him this month to see if that helps. I'm going to be trying soft cups and conceive plus for the first time. I've been charting for a few months and its really helpful.

yes i have had to hide it a little bit with my husband this month he's the type were he really has a low interest in dtd he works a hard job too but if i keep it from him and have him hold out a few days then i can actually pinpoint when we dtd he also wants kids just as bad as me it is so hard to watch all your family members and friends getting pregnant and you have been trying longer and nothing we just recently found out his cousin is pregnant and it really devastated us both even though we are happy for them it hurt us because we got married four months before them and we started trying about a month after marriage because we knew thats what we wanted in life together was to raise a family....i really do not understand the charting thing but i do it anyway because i know it can pretty much pinpoint anything in your cycle!...sooo sorry for the long story LOL:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->