TTC buddy?? CD 2 :)

I know! Everyone seems to be getting pregnant just now, plus I'm a pharmacist and everyone keeps bringing in babies. It's killing me.

I've just started using fertilityfriend.com to help me chart. It has an iPhone app too. It uses your data and highlights for you when your fertile period is, so it's pretty useful I think. You can also put in cervix position and cm info- though I'm not very good with those yet. It's free so might be handy for you starting out.

yeah i have been recording my temps there too but sometimes ill put my temp in and it will be a circle and not a dot and i looked on the chart key it says those are for temps that may be inaccurate but i know their accurate lol frustrates me!...i posted my link to my chart on another forum and asked for opinions and this one woman was real rude about it so i decided i would drop that i mean i have just started lol!

Why on earth was she rude? There's no need for that. We all come on here for support and we should be free to ask the most stupid questions ever without being laughed at.

I've not been using ff for very long, but it seems to be working ok for me so far. I did use another app for a while but it kept playing up.

yeah i dont understand it either maybe she was having a bad day...but i have also downloaded a bunch other chating methods on my ipod their all free i have my daysi like this one ive been using it awhile now very first one i got i origionally got it to track my periods but it tracks temps and all,i have one called kindara,simple period,selene,EB egg timer,and pink pad i just downloaded all i can just to experiment around.

I am currently in my two week wait af is supposed to be here next weekend the 23rd hopefully a no show and a bfp and then on 25th i have to see the doctor because i have hypothyroidism and they are going to take blood to check my levels. so im hopeful =-)

What would we do without our technology! Lol.

I hope this is your month! I really hate the two week wait. My body has been playing such cruel tricks on me. This month I was a week late, had nausea and vomiting for a week and a half, twinges, sore boobs, etc, but bfn after bfn and then eventually AF came and lasted 3 days. And now day 5 and I'm bleeding again. I seriously think my body hates me.

have you seen a doctor about it?...im 5dpo and the only symptom ive had is really sore nipples i never get sore nipples but they are soooooo sore and have been since 2dpo and just today i noticed they are really red.....did u ever think you may have miscarryed i sure hope not but from what you've said it sounds likely.

Ooh, that sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you.

That had crossed my mind, but I don't know. I'll see how things are tomorrow and maybe make an appointment to see my dr. Even just to ask why my cycles have been so weird lately- I have always had bad period pain, but the last 2 months I've had no cramps at all, and i always get IBS at period time but again nothing. Maybe I'm just being paranoid though. I had a miscarriage about 5 months ago, and I did have a light period, so didn't realise at first that I was pregnant, then at 6 weeks I had cramps and bleeding again and miscarried. So it is possible I suppose.

yes very possible! i have also had ver bad period pain it would be so bad that i would be doubled over in the floor at times but they just told me that it was normal only thing they found out of wack for me was my thyroid level it had my periods messed up the past few months i just started medicine last month

Poor you. I hope your levels even out soon.

Hmm, still a little bit of blood. Plus I'm feeling sick again! Will try get a doctors appointment I think

Okay, can't get an appointment for almost 3 weeks. Looks like I'll just have to see how it goes.

oh gosh that is crazy that you cant get an appointment if u get worried you should stop by the hospital and have them check you out but it is hard to go by what a hospital says i went there when i was 15 and i had follicular cyst on my overies which is normal to ovulate but they didnt even tell me!!.....i hope all is well when my mom was pregnant with my brother she still got her period...maybe you should try taking a digital pregnancy test to confirm how many dpo are u?

Oh no! Poor you. The tww is really awful. I always try and keep myself busy but can never think of anything but babies. Fingers crossed you won't have many more awful waits.

Lots of reading (non pregnancy books), working at home in evenings, cross stitching etc. Can't say it's helped that much, I still go crazy, but I think I could be a lot worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->