TTC buddy wanted - 37 yrs CD4 ttc nearly 2 years & 2nd month clomid

Jocr

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
Im looking for buddys- you dont need to be on the same day cylcle as me though. Just looking to have someone to share the ups and downs with and help out where I can & have a few laughs and moans.:happydance:
DH not the best talker in the world and certainly isnt interested in CM :blush:
I have been TTC for 2 years - apprently nothing wrong with us.:thumbup:
Have just started my 2nd month of clomid.
Next Dr apt in June.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Big :hug: & loads of :dust::dust::dust:

Gee I find it had to believe your OH doesnt want to hear about your cm!:haha:

Im 34, DH is 36, and we are TTC number 1! We have been trying since September, NTNP for about two years, but our sex life has always been kinda hit and miss due to our crazy work schedules (I own my own business, he is a policeman).

I am also on my second month of Clomid. Have you had many side effects from it? It sounds like your doctor isnt monitoring you on Clomid either.

Hi MrsHanna

No my DR isnt monitoring me on the clomid - others seem to get scans and all sorts?!:shrug:
So far the first month was worse for me hormones wise then this month. I am on my ovulation week so am waiting for the extra dragging pain I get in the tubes area to start.
I have been more spotty then usueal and also like I have PMT on clomid - how about you?
I had a talk with the fertility nurse last week and she has recomended that I have a laparoscopy done as they think I may have scarring in my tubes - if so I would then go onto IVF waiting list.
It makes me not want to take my 3rd lot of clomid next month if I dont get my BFP this month???
Hope you had a great weekend :hugs:

Hi Ladies
Im looking for buddys- you dont need to be on the same day cylcle as me though. Just looking to have someone to share the ups and downs with and help out where I can & have a few laughs and moans.:happydance:
DH not the best talker in the world and certainly isnt interested in CM :blush:
I have been TTC for 2 years - apprently nothing wrong with us.:thumbup:
Have just started my 2nd month of clomid.
Next Dr apt in June.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Big :hug: & loads of :dust::dust::dust:

Hello Jocr
I am 37 also and me and my current partner (45) would love one baby together (i also have 2 wonderful children with my previous partner ages 8 and 11)
We suffered a miscarriage over christmas after 5 months of trying and are now back to trying again. I tested this morning (AF due this week) and got a BFN so think i am out this month (have very irregular cycles but last time we BD'd was the 1st so sure tests would show by now!)
Hoping to be lucky next cycle and would love to buddy up :flower:
Take care
Dee
P.s Have you tried any vitamins or evening primrose oil etc? I think these may have helped get my last BFP.

Hi Deethe Hippy - great name!
Sorry for your loss, you are very brave to try again.
I am on prgnecare vits which have everything but I probably could do with EPO as this clomid makes me feel very much like I do with my old PMT:growlmad:
Re testing - i only found out the other week that it can take 7-12 days for the hormones to show up on Preg tests after :sex: even on the highly sensative tests. There was me wee'ing on a stick every other day about 3 days after SD! :wacko:
Have you been to see your dr yet or fertility dr?
xx:hugs:

Hi MrsHanna

No my DR isnt monitoring me on the clomid - others seem to get scans and all sorts?!:shrug:
So far the first month was worse for me hormones wise then this month. I am on my ovulation week so am waiting for the extra dragging pain I get in the tubes area to start.
I have been more spotty then usueal and also like I have PMT on clomid - how about you?
I had a talk with the fertility nurse last week and she has recomended that I have a laparoscopy done as they think I may have scarring in my tubes - if so I would then go onto IVF waiting list.
It makes me not want to take my 3rd lot of clomid next month if I dont get my BFP this month???

HI there! How are you doing? Im in the TWW with about 8 more days or so to go...sigh.:wacko:

My ovulation pains were horrible this month, much worse than usual. And Ive had cramping ever since. Otherwise, this month has been much better than the last. Lost month I had Heart palpitations, dizzy spells, and was very disoriented at this point. Thank God that hasnt happened this time!!

I think our bodies must adjust to the elevated hormones brought on by the Clomid. How are you feeling?

Hi MrsHanna

HI there! How are you doing? Im in the TWW with about 8 more days or so to go...sigh.:wacko:

My ovulation pains were horrible this month, much worse than usual. And Ive had cramping ever since. Otherwise, this month has been much better than the last. Lost month I had Heart palpitations, dizzy spells, and was very disoriented at this point. Thank God that hasnt happened this time!!

I think our bodies must adjust to the elevated hormones brought on by the Clomid. How are you feeling?

Hi
So much for me thinking the first month was worse then the 2nd month on clomid! I have been feeling really crap - especially in the week up to ovulation. Ok now though. I am also in my TWW and will need to wait until at least next sun/mon to test so fingers crossed for both of us :thumbup:
My pains were worse last month then this month but emotionally I was worse this month.
I tried to use a soft cup the other day and I nearly lost it so might not bother with those again :wacko:
Im glad this month has been better for you - how many more months worth have you got? Ive only got one more as only given 3 lots. I may not even take it as I felt so crappy this month. Not sure what to do???:shrug:
What day can you test?
Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"