TTC buddy

afindley

Reaction score
I am new to the site and I am TTC #2 and would like to have some buddies to chat with through this crazy time. Baby dust to everyone

I'm TTC #2 also. How long have you been trying hun? My DD is 15 months old now and gorgeous! x

I'm TTC #2 also. How long have you been trying hun? My DD is 15 months old now and gorgeous! x

We have been trying for about a year. How long have you been tryin? My DS is 21 months. Getting ready for terrible 2s. Lol

Hi ladies :wave: I am also ttc #2, 2nd cycle. My dd is 5 1/2. I will be 31 in about a week and dh is 36.
:dust:

This is my second cycle of trying so fingers crossed it might be this month! I'm charting my temp and going to use OPKs I think. Got AF now and don't really know how long my usual cycle is after coming off BC so who knows. When do you guys think you'll be ovulating? xx

Welcome Ladies!!! I am 31 and Dh is 33. It took 3 years to concieve my DS. Hoping it doesn't take as long this time.

I am starting Opk's for the first time this cycle. All calendars point to O on Jan 11th. Keeping my fingers crossed since my cycles are longer than normal.

I tried opk's this cycle but never did get a for sure positve. I wish I had been temping too! If I dont get my bfp this time I will try to stick with the temping :) Fx for all of our 2013 bfp's!!

I have never tried temping. I have read a little about it and thought maybe starting it next cycle i just have a serious habit of jumping right up out of the bed. lol. I have 2 apps on my phone I use and one says O will be Jan 4 and the other says Jan 11 so I guess we will see what the OPKs say. It took 3 years to get DS really hope it doesnt take that long this time.

It took me a year to get preggo with dd tho we were ntnp :). I think I would feel better about this cycle if I had been temping because then I would know for sure when/if I o'd. Im still waiting to test, according to ff my period was due today. But last month my cycle was crazy and I was 16 days late, so even if im late I cant get to excited about it. Time will tell! Fx for your cycle this month :dust:

That's what they say about mine and it is always off but I think I am geting somewhat normal now. I am averaging about 42 days so I am going off that now. Fx for you also.

Good luck this month ladies. Im on CD6 and have no idea how mong my cycles are so will probably start OPKs on CD8 as before DD came along they were only 22 days long.
Keep us posted xx

Good luck to u Little S and FX this is ur month. I believe I have gotten two postives Opk's today. Lol k say believe since this is my first month using them but my test line is for sure darker than the control line.

Thanks!!!! I ordered some internet cheapies but after looking closely at it the first half of the test line is dark then fades out. I am so confused with these things.

I am also ttc #2. I have a 1 year old and started ttc last month. Af showed up yesterday so on cd 2. I normally have 32 day cycles but this last month was 30 days. Good luck to everyone x

Ok here is a pic of my opks up til yesterday. I know this isnt a great pic but do yall see a postive any where? I see 2 that are the same color or maybe darker but then again I keep looking over and over so they all start to look the same. lol :wacko:

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 11
Hey hun, sorry for late reply. Yeah, they are v confusing! How many days are they for? Did you do one a day or more?
I can see one or two that look the same as the control line so maybe you have OV'd? Have you been temping?

I am on CD 12 and no positive OPK yet. :wacko:

I tested once a day. This is for 9 days. My calendar says I was to O on 1/4. The 2 that was the same color was on the 2nd and 3rd of Jan. Then the one on the 4th and 5th(the last two in the pic) are lighter. So I am thinking I O'ed on around the 4th. I have never temped I was thinking if this isnt my month then I would start next cycle. The funny/wierd part is I have 2 different OV calendars one said O would be the 4th the other says the 11th. So I believe we will keep BDing just to cover all basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->