TTC buddy

FX for your postive OPK!!! and LOTS and LOTS of Baby DUST!!!!

I found a pic of the opk on the 3rd. lol I sent it DH to see what he thought. What do you think of this?

Attachments

• opk 1-3.jpg
    opk 1-3.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 1
Thanks!!!!!! The next one on the 4th the line was really faint so I know it was negative. Fx

Any positive signs yet hun??
I think I've missed out this month :dohh: I didn't really get a strong positive OPK each time I tested, just faint lines and now it's definitely negative. My temp has alos gone up so my chart shows that I ovulated a few days ago. Only BD'd once as hubby is poorly... boo. Never mind, next month hopefully xxx

I really hope so. Had some cramping on 4-6dpo. 6dpo was the worse. I checked cm on 6dpo and it was a whitish yellow color I went back and checked it later. ( had it on tp) and there was a couple spots of like brown/ red. So hoping it was IB. Yesterday 7dpo I had nausea off and on all day. But for the last 4-5 days I just feel like not eating. Then today my cm has went back ewcm so now I am even more confused. I am hoping this is all good signs. I took a opk today since I have ewcm it was negative. It is more white and ewcm together. So keeping my fx. Sorry you missed this month. Hope your hubby feels better soon.

Well according to my ticker I'm in my fertile period at the moment! We bd sat, mon, tues and last night and plan on bding for next few night. Only had negative opks so far. Had signs of ov like cramps lots of ewcm etc. Come down with a stinking cold so bding is the last thing on my mind today! But I know we need to to get pregnant! X

It's really strange I had two +opks on the 14th of this month. I used my last on and It was really postive. Had the ewcm and everything. So we bd just to be sure so I have no clue. Lol AF is due on the 25th so going to wait and see if she shows her ugly face before I test don't want want to see a neg. I started having vivid dreams since Thursday. And last night I dreamed my cousin was pregnant with a boy but in reality she can not have any more children. Lol I don't remember dreams at all so this was strange for me.

I had 2 very positive opks yesterday plus cramps and ewcm! my opks were that positive that the test line showed up before the control line! we bd thurs night, sat morn and last night. will be tonight and tomorrow night just incase! really hoping this is our month! x

Fx for you. I for some reason just feel like I am out this month. Dont really know why. AF is due in 3 days really hoping she doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->