TTC buddy!?!!

tashak88

Autism awareness!!! 💙
Reaction score
hey lovies!!

I am 7dpo cd 22...I was wondering if anyone would like to be buddy's with me, maybe have the same cycle? i think that would be awesome..I really dont have anyone to talk about my ttc...I think it would be great!!

also, and you dont have to be on the same cycle...I just need a friend to talk to..:)

TONS of baby dust to all of you!!
GOOD LUCK!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:hug::hug:

I'm Ada ttc#2 in October once I get my iud out next week so I definitely don't have the same cycle as u but let me know if you would like to be buddies anyway lol

of course I would!!! Thank you so much!! I am ttc #2 as well....ohh I'm soo excited right now!! lol

Me too!! So how long have you been ttc? Even though I'm not officially trying I'm so excited and addicted to bnb lol

This is our 1st month ttc...our daughter turned 3 9/11 so we realized that this is a perfect time to have another!! :) haha girl, i'm addicted too!! It's crazy!! I just started like 3 or 4 days ago..and im HOOKED!!

Hi ladies xx lots of baby dust to you both!! I'm ttc #1 and on my 2nd cycle after coming off BC but would still be nice to chat xx

Hi ladies xx lots of baby dust to you both!! I'm ttc #1 and on my 2nd cycle after coming off BC but would still be nice to chat xx

Thank you so much!! Good luck to you also!! Have you ovulated yet?!?!

I'm not charting but I think it's around now so I'm getting plenty of :sex: just incase! I'm not going to be too cut up if AF gets me as I'm sure it will take my body a while to fully regulate xxx

I'm not charting but I think it's around now so I'm getting plenty of :sex: just incase! I'm not going to be too cut up if AF gets me as I'm sure it will take my body a while to fully regulate xxx

Well I hope af doesn't show!!! I wish you all the luck in the world!!!
:dust::dust: :)

This is my first time ttc, we weren't trying when I got pregnant with my daughter...I was on birth control..lol Its so weird to me how when you're "trying" how nerve racking it can be, like every little pain, symptom, everything can make you anxious.lol I wish you the best of luck!! Keep me updated on everything :)

I know exactly what you mean I was convinced that last month I was pregnant but AF showed her ugly face lol!! All the best to u too! I'll add you to my contacts so we can keep in touch xxxx

Well I hope af doesn't show!!! I wish you all the luck in the world!!!
:dust::dust: :)

This is my first time ttc, we weren't trying when I got pregnant with my daughter...I was on birth control..lol Its so weird to me how when you're "trying" how nerve racking it can be, like every little pain, symptom, everything can make you anxious.lol I wish you the best of luck!! Keep me updated on everything :)

I totally agree that's how it was with my DS it just happened so fast without even trying! Now I'm so worried it will take forever to conceive. Lol it's crazy how things change. My son will be three in January so we really wanted to start trying soon so that they won't be too many years apart. When are you ladies testing? I still haven't actually started because I don't get my iud out till Tuesday so I still have to wait a little :(

I tested last night and got a faint positive....then again this morn and got a negative :( I'm not giving up though!! I'm gonna wait a few more days and try again :) my DD just turned 3, and it's the perfect age to have another one (i think) :)

I tested last night and got a faint positive....then again this morn and got a negative :( I'm not giving up though!! I'm gonna wait a few more days and try again :) my DD just turned 3, and it's the perfect age to have another one (i think) :)

Soo exciting don't get discouraged wait a couple of days. My DS is gonna be three in Jan and I think three years apart is perfect too lol. Do u want a boy or a girl? I'm hoping for a girl but I'll be happy either way.:happydance:

Soo exciting don't get discouraged wait a couple of days. My DS is gonna be three in Jan and I think three years apart is perfect too lol. Do u want a boy or a girl? I'm hoping for a girl but I'll be happy either way.:happydance:

I will try not to!! lol and i'm kinda wanting a boy, my DH wants one sooo bad...BUT if we have a girl, we will already have just about everything we need, so either one would be great, as long as they are healthy!! My DD loves babies, she would be the greatest big sister EVER!!! :) :hugs: I'm going to take another HPT in a few hours or so, I bought 3, and I am not buying ANYMORE..I'll just have ta wait...lol

Thanks to all of ya'll babydust, I got my BFP this morning!!!! :) Thank you guys!!! :hugs:

Hey Tasha I am TTC to and only joined up to here a week or so ago so I don't have any friends on here either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->