TTC C-1/CD-2 in need of a TTC buddy!

Oh, yours only has 3 digits too? Hmm. Well hubby felt so bad last night when i realised he went and ordered a 4 digit one so think that'l arrive tomorrow (if it doesnt get 'lost' in the post like the last one that is!!)

Maybe I will stick with the 3 digit one then as i already have 4 temps on my graph so dont want to just scrap it completely? Ahh this temping thing completely eludes me!

Are you nervous though that as much as it could 'make' your christmas (and birthday!) ....it could also put a huge downer on it too? :( If i get a BFN on xmas day im guna be really sad about it the rest of the festive season. And means im destined for no 2013 bfp!

Are you guys good with holding out testing for the full two weeks or do you cave and test 10/11/12 dpo?

You could do either or even both thermometers. I think you'll have time to get some temperatures in with your new one before O. I would probably compare thermometer temps for a couple days to see if they are way different or if you can just switch over to your new one without scrapping your old temps.

I am definitely nervous about a BFN and it ruining my bday/Christmas. I'm trying to stay positive and not stress but I'm already freaking out a bit inside. If I get a BFN then I just have to remember that it's my first cycle TTC and it doesn't mean it won't ever happen. At least I could drink on my bday and Christmas :)

I would like to wait the two weeks but I know I won't be able to hold out. I will probably test at 10 dpo. I will have to see how I feel at the time though.

I just want to O!!! Now I'm starting to worry that ovulation will be late just because I finally need it! I'm so glad I have you two in the same boat as me to talk to :)

My thermometer is only 3 digits also. and Laura that is an awesome way to look at it! I hadn't thought much about the 'positive' side of getting a BFN for Christmas.

As for waiting for testing.. I'd rather hold out than see a BFN and go crazy testing every other day only to keep seeing BFN's.. I know its kind of a negative way of seeing it but I think its for my own sanity LOL.

I'm not too sure what do, I've become sick today with horrible body aches, a fever, and an incredibly sore throat. I woke up to a 101.3 temp, not sure if I should graph it orr?? Also I don't know if me getting sick is going to effect my possibility of getting pregnant this month.. I really hope not. I hope it passes over quickly and doesn't stop or delay O!

Oh no Angie! I hope you feel better! I would not chart that temperature if I were you because it might mess with detecting O. Hopefully being sick won't delay O but I doubt it will.

Ahh havent been on here all day- had a bit of a hectic one!

Hmm well i still charted my temp on the 3 digit one and im guna continue to do so because the new one still hasnt arrived and i feel im already too far gone with the initial readings? So i'l just carry on with it- got a 35.7 this morning :/ And here was me thinking my 35.9's were low!! Rubbish broken sleep though.

I cant believe it but next week (predicted O time) hubby has to stay at a hotel overnight for work!!! Im freaking out its going to be right around when I O! FF says the 14th for O but he wont be home!! Last time i'l see him is morning of the 13th....so im stressing we wont physically be able to DTD! Iv put my all into this cycle and see if it ends up all a waste because he's away for work...im guna be crushed! :cry:

Sorry for the rant- he never has to be away but work has a big thing on he has to be at. Just bloody typical its right when i'l need him! Im reeeeally hoping I O either earlier or later....

Angie i wouldnt put that temp in- you must be coming down with something! Hope it does pass quick, even if you were sick for O- it wouldnt matter as much physiologically, just that you prob not feel like BD'ing!!

Laura...im glad iv got you guys too! Im going mad waiting for O!!! Wonder which one of us will be first!!

Oh no, I hope you don't ovulate when he's gone! It's annoying how things seem to come up like that. Hopefully you'll get enough BDing in anyway.

Angie, How are you feeling?!

So I went to the doctor yesterday and she talked to me for such a long time about conceiving and what to do. She even took a look at my prenatals and said they look great! I don't have an OB/GYN in the area yet (just moved) so she gave me some names and talked to me about which hospitals I could choose. It was nice to talk it all out and made me extremely excited (and nervous)!

Also, I always get pain in one of my ovaries before ovulation and I have lots of pain on my left side!! I've never been so happy about pain in my life! When it subsides, it always corresponds with ovulation. I'm hoping I ovulate tomorrow or Sunday and will definitely BD! I will keep you ladies updated :)

Ahh Laura thats amazing you're O'ing already!! And how cool you know with the pains too?! Do you think you'l have a longer leutal phase or will your cycle shorten from a 30 odd day cycle?!

Good luck! Lots of baby dancing :bunny:

Glad you spoke to someone hun, and made it feel more real! Its nice to just have reassurance you're doing all the right things too :)

I got another positive opk today, duno what the frig is going on!! Certainly wont be O, still taking my temps though so hoping that can confirm when indo eventually O!!

Hmm...that's weird that you keep getting positive OPKs. They seem confusing so it's definitely good that you can confirm with temping. What CD are you on now?

So I am 95% sure that I'm ovulating today!!! :happydance: The pain on my left got worse yesterday and today it's basically gone! Last night I had tons of EWCM and the pain actually seemed better when I went to bed. So hopefully my temperature goes up tomorrow! It's so crazy to think about what could be going on in me right at this moment.

Laura, yay! reading your last post made me smile and such LOL the thought of what could be happening right now for you is so exciting! :) I think that's awesome your so in tuned with your cycles and body that you can tell when you ovulating from your pains. I hope one day I'll be like that too! LOL

Twiggy, when are you predicting to ovulate?

Sorry I haven't been on here, I was feeling pretty ick but today all of my sick symptoms have pretty much cleared up. I've been having morning temps of like 101 and 102 but today I woke up with a 98.1 so I'm very happy! First temp I've posted in like 4 days.
Ovufriend says I should be ovulate anytime from today to the 13th so me and DH are gonna BD like crazy now that I feel better. We're gonna BD everyday till the 13th then on the 15th and 16th because that's when FF says I should be ovulating so I'm just going to cover all my bases.

I am officially 3 dpo and in my first ever TWW!! :happydance:I'm so happy to have O behind me but now I just want to be pregnant! I think I am going to test next Wednesday at 10 dpo because it's the day before my birthday and I will want to know before. What do you two think?

Any updates on O or anything?

Hiiii, I am CD 2 today :) And would love to join ya

Laura- im SOOOO jealous you've O'd!!! How are you feeling?! Are you trying not to aymptom spot or are you just indulging as its your first cycle? :haha: Plus your chart looks awesome, so clear and I agree with Angie, I hope im that in tune with my body- doesnt feel like it right now!!

Angie- glad you're feeling better! Have you had O yet? Temps at least a bit more normal so you'l see your hike still!

Am I the only one using opks? They're driving me potty. However iv had clear negatives yesterday and todays- although todays was starting to rival the control line darkness! Attached a pic, think im getting close, hopefully! FF says im in my fertile window, with O predicted Saturday but with hubby away as i said earlier in a post, im hoping I O on Friday!! (Or Sunday!)

So frustrated that my cycle is so long- 36 days is nothing compared to when i concieved my daughter but the wait to O just feels soooo long, its going to be at least 3 weeks :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3

Hi there! :wave:

You're very welcome to join, the thread started back in November so us three ladies are now moved into the middle/ post O stages of our cycles- but as I said, your welcome to join!

:flower:

Hi there! :wave:

You're very welcome to join, the thread started back in November so us three ladies are now moved into the middle/ post O stages of our cycles- but as I said, your welcome to join!

Are you ttc your first? What methods are you using?

:flower:

Oh my Gosh, I didn't even check the date. No I have been trying for about 10mo. I just recently bought the Clearblue Fertility Monitor actually. Hahaha!! :happydance: And technically this would be my first, although last year I had a mc at 5mo :nope:

Aww :( I see from your ticker you've got a little angel in heaven, sorry for your loss, hope you get your rainbow soon. Do you like the CBFU?

Still waiting for it but I've heard a lot of wonderful things about it, so only time will tell!

Are you charting at all?

Iv never charted before but started this cycle, its actually been really good to have a 'visual' representation if what your cycle looks like!

Charting as in BBT? No I dont BBT at all. I dont have the time for it with my job and all. Just OPKS until I get my monitor!

Welcome, Leahdawg! So sorry for your mc. Let us know how the Clearblue Fertility Monitor goes and fingers crossed that you get good news for Christmas :)

I'm trying not to symptom spot but I know I will as more time goes on. So far the only things that may be different are that my chest is slightly sore already and I've had tons of creamy CM but I might just be noticing things more considering the circumstances :blush: I don't think it's possible to have pregnancy symptoms until implantation has occurred though. I'm hoping I can see changes in my chart!

That OPK looked very dark. I hope you O when your DH is home!

Thanks hun, so do I! If he is away im actually considering travelling up to pay him a little 'BD visit' in his hotel!! :haha:

I dont know about sympom spotting because with my daughter I was only 2 dpo and i was getting really sensitive nipples, boobs were fine, just the nipples, i literally winced in the shower with the water running over them! Was so strange for me i knew i was pregnant? Although last cycle was mean and tricked me with the same symptom at like 7dpo :(

How amazing would it be to get your bfp on first try!! No heartache or waiting, stressing about 'how long'....would be perfect! Chart still looks great btw! Iv got everything crosses for you, the tww is painfully drawn out so feel free to tell us how you're feeling!!

Cant believe im CD21 today and no O....I JUST WANT TO O!! Need to be on the other side of this big waiting game!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->