TTC C-1/CD-2 in need of a TTC buddy!

Laura, im so jealous you've ovulated ! Goodd luckkkk!! :) I'm super excited to see your BFP! Fingers crossed!

Twiggy, I'm right there with you! I just want to O! lol

Hi Leah, Welcome! :) and yes, just like Laura said, let us know how those work for you! Hopefully you'll get your BFP with it!

I was a little scared just a second ago when I suddenly felt "wet" and went to the bathroom to see bright red blood with even a small clot in it. I was like.. what? whats happening? what is this? but then I looked back at my past notes for last cycle (my last cycle was weird) and saw that I had put down that I spotted on my first fertile day (according to FF) and FF says todays my first fertile day so :shrug:
This whole bleeding mid cycle thing is new.. I'm hoping its just gonna become an indicator that about to ovulate.

I love how optimistic you are about me getting a BFP! I wish I was that optimistic! I am trying to get my mind prepared to see a BFN. I always do this with things I really want because I don't want to get my hopes up.

I have heard of people spotting around ovulation so hopefully it's OK. Good thing you keep notes. I do the same thing and I look at past ones all the time and they're very helpful. I'm excited for you all to O so you can join me in the TWW!

Also, I think I'm going to try and hold out until next Friday the 20th to test so that I have the weekend to celebrate or cry. I don't want a BFN to ruin my birthday on the 19th.

How is everyone doing? Anyone O??

I am now 8 DPO! I keep changing my mind on when to test but now we are thinking on my birthday (Thursday the 19th) in the afternoon after work but before dinner. I'm probably crazy but I just want to know and I figure that if it's a BFN I can drink and it will obviously make for the best birthday ever if it's a BFP. My symptoms recently have been gas, breast pain/soreness on the outside, slight nausea this morning, overall feeling like I am going to get a cold but haven't, and the newest... acid reflux. I was hoping for an implantation dip or triphasic pattern in my chart but nothing yet. I am still hopeful but I have a feeling that I'm not pregnant :( I don't know if that's my way of not getting too excited or if it's true but it's bumming me out. Oh well, only a test will tell! 3 days!

Sorry we've abandoned you Laura! Not intentional I promise, life is far too hectic atm!!

You must be 10dpo now?!! TESTTTTTT!! Im so excited for you! Chart still looks good- implantation dip at 8/9dpo possibly?! And your symptoms sound so positive!!

Well CD27 here and iv had the strongest positive opk iv had this cycle so im feeling like O could be today or tomorrow (FINALLY!) My predicted O day was Sat 14th (when hubby was away) so it was almost like my body knew to hold off! Hubby is sooo tired though so I feel bad pushing the BD on him when he's been working his arse off but this is probably our shot at a new years BFP so don't really want to miss it. So funny because had I not been temping I would've sworn id have O'd back when I was getting vaguely positive opks last week...My temp on my new 4 digit thermomter has literally flatlined the WHOLE time...36.50 every.single.morning. 7:30AM alarm so always at the same time...still waiting for this rise!!

Firstly, Happy birthday hun :flower:

Secondly...You're 11dpo and still a few days from AF. You're certainly not out yet....
Have you had any cramps? Implantation could have only occured yesterday, or OV could have been late on the day FF crosshaired it....

You have promising symptoms, please dont give up hope just yet. I know the BFN is crushig to see but honestly, i got a BFN with my DD at 10dpo...im talking NOTHING. And then 11 dpo faintest faint, then 12dpo bang...was no mistaking...

Give it just a little more time? :hugs:

Also...yor chart still looks good, temps are still up there!!

I have had slight cramps here and there but nothing really distinct. I feel like my symptoms are normal pms so I don't plan on testing anymore. I have a 15/16 day lp so I should get AF on Christmas Day :( oh well, I'm feeling optimistic about next month. Thank you for the support. How are you doing?!

Well your temps are still up and cramps can be either pregnancy or AF so im still holding out hope for you til the witch shows herself!! Bit of a downer if she does show on xmas day :(

Well im still in limbo...about 4 days of blazing positive opks, lots of fertile CM but STILL no temp rise :( Duno whats going on...but with no crosshairs im getting so disheartened now as im CD30 today. Means this is guna be a 40+ day cycle and i just soooo didnt want to go bavkwards!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->