TTC can be so very frustrating...

mommymillard

3 Beautiful Kids and TTC
Reaction score
So I thought that the :witch: was rearing her ugly face today but now there's no blood....I am so confused.

Here is a link to my other thread in pregnancy test fourm, https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2299483-back-again-waited-until-9-10-dpo.html
I don't know what to think or do now. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

I feel your pain! My last cycle was 50 days and I was so convinced I was pg despite numerous negative tests :blush: but finally the witch appeared.

Try not to stress too much, apparently that can delay AF even longer. Fingers crossed for you!

Could I just now be ovulating? Even though my temps have been up for a while now? I've been getting pretty dark opks....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 8
Have you taken a frer? I wonder if you o'd late and had implantation bleeding since you bleed a few times (read your other thread) I've seen people get almost positive opk when pregnant but at the same time, I had that happen last cycle right before the witch showed. Sorry its so confusing <3 good luck keep me updated!

Yeah I tried a frer and I don't see anything...just thinking it's going to be an extra long cycle :(...which really sucks because my hubby works in the oil fields so he's only home for 14 days and gone for 14 days...he leaves in 7 days. :cry::cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back