TTC CD1 here. Looking for a buddy/ies

babegurl77

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm new here and I'm currently TTC child #3. We have NTNP for a little over a year now and are ready to fullt TTC. :blush:
I've been reading through piles of post trying to figure everything out. From BMT to bd to opk. Lol. I'm a bit confused :shrug: with some things and was hoping I could find a buddy or a few to help me along. AF showed up today and normally I'm a 28 day cycle. So I think today is CD 1, correct? I know I have alot to learn. :blush:

Joy

I'm on same cycle with you, I'm cycle day 4 now, on clomid this cycle for short cycles in hopes that clomid will lengthen cycle. Have one dd, and 4 M/C, so keeping the pregnancy is my problem more so than getting pregnant. However the older I get the longer it takes to get pregnant each time.

Hi ditopie. Nice to meet you. I started soy isoflavones on cd1. Read tons of articles, posts etc. Since I can't go on clomid or anything (my insurance plan doesn't cover)I decided to give soy a try. Got my fingers crossed.
I have two boys already from a previous marriage. But dh and I would like to have a baby together. We're hoping for a girl, but nothing seems to be happening. :(
How long have you been trying, and how many cycles have you tried clomid?. And I'm sorry to hear about the m/c's. :( Hopefully this cycle we will get our sticky beans!!

I've been trying for a year and a half for number two, Had two M/C before my DD and had two since I had her. I tried clomid in April and got a BFP, and then M/C at 6weeks. Trying again this month but adding progesterone to the mix to try to keep pregnancy. Hoping I can get pregnant again with clomid, it took a year to get pregnant without it. I'm 31 but feel like I'm drying up lol

Ahh that's horrible. You poor dear. :( Well for me it's been about a year, but we were not really "trying". It was more like we wanted to get pg but I never charted, opk'ed or anything like that. This month I finally decided to get serious about trying. I'm almost 34 and worried that I'm going to go into menopause before I can conceive. :(

I can understand the menopause thing. Maybe if u chart and do opks u can increase ur odds
Its hard to believe I've gotten pregnant 5 times but only have one child. On the up side it means I can get pregnant so I feel blessed, I know a lot of women who can't get pregnant even once. So I'm a pro at charting and opks if u need any help, my three year old asks ne what test I need everytime I go to the bathroom, she is so use to seeing me poas lol. Do u have a fertility friend account?

I have a ton of Opks so thats good. I just don't know when to pee on them. :blush: I feel like I should buy a fertility for dummies manual or something. Lol.
I just bought a BBT today so I'm one foot in the door for charting. Yes, I do have a fertility friend account. In fact I have that open in another window. Taking the charting course now--I also printed all the materials out like a big geek. :haha: I made a nice binder for all my stuff I print off of the computer. This way when I am out and about or at in laws and need something to do,then I can just read that.
I guess I will find out more as I am charting, but when do I start taking my temps? Should I start tomorrow morning. Or do you start after your AF ends? See I really do need to take the charting course. :blush:

You crack me up lol. You should start temping now, every morning at the same time before ur feet hit the floor. Your temps will be low and then rise when u ovulate and stay high until u start period. As far as opks go, I start poas on day 7 because my cycles are short, and I do it twice a day to catch my surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->