• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC chatter thread!! Open to suggestions for a great name ;)

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
Are you currently on 1dpo and dying to poas?
Do you buy hundreds of IC's knowning full well they're going to be the death of your eyes?
Do you dream about poas?
Do you look at objects like lolly sticks and wonder if they could possibly pick up hcg?

If the above applies to you come join us whilst we try to resist but egg each other on to take that one last pee hit!

Busy bonking for babies?

Meh.

Hello girlies, tis i, puppycat. Hehehe

Hey gals!!! :hi:

I'm loving busy bonking for babies! I will have a think see what I can come up with

BBB or BBFB (busy bonking for babies) is an amazing idea :thumbup: x

Oooo I like it shortened to BBFB!! I'll see if BD has any weird and wonderful ideas before I change it :xmas12:

With an opening post of....

Do you buy hundreds of IC's knowning full well they're going to be the death of your eyes?
Do you dream about poas?
Do you look at objects like lolly sticks and wonder if they could possibly pick up hcg?

If the above applies to you come join us whilst we try to resist but egg each other on to take that one last pee hit!

Do you dream about poas?

that's funny! x

Love it!! Spread the word in your journals girlies :)

will do. just having some bad cramping in my right upperside. x

I'm getting EXACTLY what my ticker says. Mild, dull cramps. I'm absolutely exhausted too :ignore:

no. not a normal symptom. exhausted again today, sore boobs, the usual stuff. OH just got excited when I said not my belly it's sore. He said he's taking me to bed tonight and filling me with the good stuff before putting my legs on the wall. He is excited now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"