TTC chatter thread!! Open to suggestions for a great name ;)

Morning ladies :)

today is my second peak day on CBFM, I haven't had any ov pain yet so I dunno if today's the day - hope so!

Fingers crossed you catch the eggy. xxx
No peeing on any sticks for me today :nope: just back to peeing on myself. :rofl:

Oooo it's so exciting pups. Are you getting plenty of bding in?

Hey nutty :) how's tricks?

Good thanks,

Eating chocolate like it's going out of fashion (currently OH is sat next to me with coat on waiting for me to get off here to buy me chocolate so I stop moaning)

What about you? Saw the bfns, but not having it. xx

I'm ok. Just quietly going insane!!!! It's too early for a true result but time is passing soooo sloooowly!!

You go get your chocolate :)

Did manage to pin DH down yesterday lunchtime but not since, day two of peak today and pretty sure today was ov day - had pains about 3ish

Going in a sec, I can't get on here during the day so at night like to catch up and see what is happening in the POAS world.

I bet time is going so slowly. It's shit isn't it? I'm going for an Xmas :bfp: x

Sounds like today is the day pup.

Nutty if I'm not successful this cycle I'll be 10 dpo on Christmas day! Think BD is very similar. That would be so cool :)

I would love to tell my OH on Xmas day that he is going to be a daddy. How cool is it that we all are around the same time. xx

Hiya all hope everyone is well.

I had some pink cm earlier (full tmi details can be found in my journal lol) I've just got a low dull ache now. Hoping its IB - I have always had it with all my pregnancies!

Hey cazi :wave: it may be a little to early for IB but your bean could have implanted a day early. Ooooo this is exciting. Only a few days til we find out for sure. When you gonna test?

Did someone mention the T word? As in :test:? POAS?

It's like christmas for me that word.

:rofl: nutty!! You'll be getting lots from me over the next few days :)

Why do I want to piss on everything? You lot have got me thinking everything is something to wee on xx

I'm lay in bed with legs up the wall wondering when I can next poas!

Lmao Swim spermies Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->