TTC chatter thread!! Open to suggestions for a great name ;)

Af symptoms.
I just clicked on your ticker.

Erm well, I have a confession to make. I have had really bad gas all week. I just put it down to the sprouts I had on sunday.

This is getting a bit scary now. I think I need to POAS.

nutty :rofl: @ what your OH said! What a romantic :lol:

I think you need to POAS pronto! When will you be testing Em? As some of you know, I was naughty today and POAS :blush: I got a but excited when I thought I saw something but I reckon it was grey/colourless so just an evap :( want to test tomorrow, & the next day, & the day after that, & again & again until AF is here but will try not to. Can't make any promises though :lol:

So did we decided on a group name!? x

Em has updated the front page, which is hilarious.

I am still trying to resist giving in and testing.I will not give in, i will not give in!

:angelnot:

I say wait a couple days cos I don't want you to be disappointed for a bfn but what the hell do I know?!? :rofl:

I say wait too, or it can make the tww soooooo stressfull and disheartening. Of course I can practice what I preach this cycle :haha:

I say wait too! I tested and got a bfn and whilst I'm not disheartened as I knew it was too early, I've wasted a test :dohh:

Didnt see the updated front page, will go take a peek now :) x

lmao ooooooooooh I wanna poas!! hows that for addiction!? I didn't even have any :spermy: this cycle lmao

That's an addiction at it's highest :lol:

Do it! You never know, god may have you chosen you as his next baby mama :rofl: "Non-virgin Emma" :haha: x

I say pee!! It'd be interesting to see if you get lines!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->