TTC chatter thread!! Open to suggestions for a great name ;)

Hey, i'm just showing you the same support and encouragement you showed me. Plus I now have something to pee on other than twigs, cotton buds and knickers.
x

I might bust out the cotton buds later :rofl:

I got two free with the opks so I might pee on them to A, get them out the way and B, see if they give evaps - all in the name of keeping my girls safe from evaps ;) :rofl:

We are fooking mental !!!!!!!

Speak for yourself [-(

Now I'm off to take a ride on my big pink unicorn :lol:

I got two free with the opks so I might pee on them to A, get them out the way and B, see if they give evaps - all in the name of keeping my girls safe from evaps ;) :rofl:

All in the name of research hey? You little trooper you! x

We are fooking mental !!!!!!!

Speak for yourself [-(

Now I'm off to take a ride on my big pink unicorn :lol:

I'm well Jel!! They were out of pink unicorns when I went to the shop. I got lumbered with a purple lepricorn [-(

All in the name of research hey? You little trooper you! x

I know, see the things I do for you girls? :kiss:

Thought I'd post the first pic for everyone to obsess over!! I'm 6 dpo. I'm actually quite proud I lasted this long!! I've been known to test as soon as 2 dpo. I know it's not reliable but I'm a true POAS addict!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
Please excuse the manky couch. I don't have the heart to get rid, I LOVE IT!! It's so comfy and I've had it yrs :)

My name is nuttynicnak and i'm a POAS addict.

(Rest of the group Hi Nicola)

He he :rofl:

This looks so positive hun. Very pleased for you./ xx

I second that Nutty!

Hi my name is BD and I'm a poas addict. Although I have had no sperm all cycle, I poas this morning :rofl:

HIya think I'll join you over here!! I love looking at/peeing on tests so think this is the place for me!!!

:rofl:

Hello group, I'm Lauryn and I'm also a POAS addict. I ov'd at some point around tuesday last week and tested fri/sat :lol:

HIya think I'll join you over here!! I love looking at/peeing on tests so think this is the place for me!!!

waheeeeey a new member to the thread :hi:

welcome to the madhouse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"