Ttc Chatters

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have formed this group as I'm really struggling in getting people to reply to my threads :cry:

I'm Hayley I'm 30 years old and ttc number #2 after having 7 miscarriages!

I gave been a member of this site for 4 years but seems to have changed a great deal since then it's not as friendly as it used to be maybe I am just so friendly I think others are as well and that's me being nieve!

Don't get me wrong there are some wonderful ladies I chat to everyday and I am do grateful for you guys you know who you are x

I would like to meet other ladies ttc no matter what part of the cycle there in so we can give each other support and help along our tcc journey!

Until we all get our :bfp: and our pregnancy journeys. :kiss:

Hi I'm becca age 20 trying to conceive baby #1 between the ntnp & actually TTC all together its been 7 months I joined this site recently & have some wonderful ladies I talk to regularly on here but I do see where no one replies to posts like Haley does anyways good luck to everyone and hope to hear about your bros soon :)

Hiya, I'm new to this site and ttc, I'm on my 2nd cycle since stopping taking the pill.

Bfps** sorry my touchscreen phone is dumb lol

Call me crazy but am I the only one who thinks my boobs hurt so then I'll poke em just to check? Something I've been pondering :)

I'm 3dpo and nipples are so sensitive

I keep crying wtf is wrong with me :cry::cry:

I think I have ovulated over the weekend according to fertility friend but that's only based on my last period, I've not been temping or using ovulation kits. We are trying dtd every other day and seeing what happens, think next month we will use ovulation kits. Anyone else got any other methods?

This is my first cycle ttc after marina coil removal I started temping cd2 and using opts from cd 10 x

Call me crazy but am I the only one who thinks my boobs hurt so then I'll poke em just to check? Something I've been pondering :)

I keep forgetting what cd you are get a ticker lol x

Haha I was doing that today so I figured I would ask lol cd21 my boobs been sore & I've had cramps that's about it all similar to af tho so I don't want to get my hopes up.

It's annoying that the symptoms are the same as af, keeps us waiting a little longer!! Fingers crossed or you both xxxx

Hayley, do you temp before you get up in the morning? Do you need a special thermometer or will any do? Sorry for all the questions xx

You have to temp same time everyday I do 6.45 am as soon as I open eyes

You need a Bbt thermometer basal body thermometre there liked £3 on ebay x

Great for determining ovulation x

Look in superdrug I also take folic acid and vitamin b6

I'm waiting at least til cd28 to test so then af can disappoint me u can't stand to look @ bfns its so crazy how its changed bfns used to be awesome news but now its devastating lol also imma make a ticker Haley :) GL to all of u & lots of baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->